Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1881
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
Yeah ... Camping is the only thing that pisses me off ..... and kids who spam noob tubes
 8 years ago '05        #1882
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
camping is an issue, but guys, lets be serious, the game has barely been out for a week, once u start to know the maps better, u know where ppl camp. give it a couple weeks to learn the maps, then you gonna realize the most camped areas. also, once u get used to the spawn points, u gonna get the flow of the game a lot easier.

one thing i dont like, is how they made it so easy to jump on anything. its like u can get to almost any roof top like its a.ssassins creed. that s**t is ridiculous to me.

but overall, i love the game, between the added 3rd person team tactical and the bling perk, i think the added a significant amount and changed things up enough to keep it interesting. i love that i can pick ninja, and once u get the upgrade to ninja pro, not only is it that the heart beat sensor cant see u, but now ur footsteps are silent. its like two perks in one. and u can od with it by using rapid fire and fmj, and having stopping power, its like having stopping power, double tap and deep impact without wasting several perks on it.
 8 years ago '06        #1883
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 Grown Man Ish said:
The campaign is kinda fun but what the hell this game is so overrated......the online is boring the levels are narrow and theres not that many of em some of them are just plain stupid like that tiny a.ss dessert level.....its not that much of an upgrade from MW1........f**k this.....imma swap it for AC2

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1884
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
I helped. Who cares.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1885
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
you guys must suck at this game. this game rocks
 8 years ago '05        #1886
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1887
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
The ACR is f**king beasty
 8 years ago '04        #1888
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
I never understood how people could accomplish that - how can you even cheat when you're playing online to get that high of a k!llstreak?? People getting 50+ k!lls in a row is insane!!
I can barely break 10...
 8 years ago '07        #1889
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Im at 15.

I never stay in the same spot I just k!ll then run etc etc.
 11-16-2009, 12:40 PM         #1890
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the last two cod's i had a K/D of about 1.5, and now it is right around 1.10. I have always been the type to run around, stab and shoot from the hip. But on this one, it seems that you need to be more patient. I hate camping, so it is hard for me to just relax. But it seems like if you're going to sprint around, then you need to stick to the outskirts of the map. Try to avoid running around in the middle of the maps. I have been doing this lately, and it seems that my k/d has been increasing a lot faster.
 8 years ago '07        #1891
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
The longest i've had was a 16 k!ll streak. But i die alot on this game from behind or from campers. i think it can be pretty easy if you have certain k!llstreak rewards unlocked. i dont have anything good yet and the one time i had that chopper gunner was in a airdrop with dont count towards your k!llstreak :angry12:
 8 years ago '09        #1892
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
i had a 15 k!llstreak in my 3rd match

da way to do it without camping is 2 move from place 2 place and stop for a few secs to evaluate whats going on shoot some people up move out repeat
 8 years ago '09        #1893
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
A couple of you beat me to it but i was wondering the same damn thing about the few guys at the top of the xbox list who have the 300 plus k!llstreaks and the 4 to 5 k/d ratios, first thing i figured was that they had to be cheating because matches don't last that long to allow you to get a k!llstreak of 600 plus which some guy has just check the top of the list cheating a.ss bastard.
 11-16-2009, 01:14 PM         #1894
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my highest is 23

the way I do it is target one or 2 players and k!ll them at least twice...get people mad and they'll attempt revenge multiple times
 8 years ago '06        #1895
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 IronMaiden said:
camp, use heartbeat, use -1 to k!llstream (so UAV = 2, supply = 3, pred = 4 etc)

people say camping is "gay" but its called strategy, everyone in leagues do it because its the smart thing to f**king do if you run around you will die its that simple, i always get helis, preds etc. in everygame because im smart, call me a f*g for camping but fact is you dominate if you do

you can also use the ninja style aka either perc to scramble which i dont like because people know you are around them or both the one that doesnt show up on radar and heartbeat and use a silencer so you never show up on radar ever.
we say its gay because it ISNT fun...im not gonna sit and wait for someone to run past me to k!ll them....i go where the action is....i could give 2 s**ts about my K/D ratio
 8 years ago '06        #1896
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
honestly... 0.75 only team deathmatch...few thousand k!lls
 8 years ago '04        #1897
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 MATIX said:
you guys must suck at this game. this game rocks
i think majority of the people like the game its just some things thats not that good. Just because a person don't like certain aspects of a game doesn't mean they some s**t in it
 8 years ago '07        #1898
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
stepping off the elevator i hit em wit a grenade an started sprayin muthaf**kas
 8 years ago '07        #1899
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Matix wats ur gamertag? Ill compare my stats with ur and show u that Im better than you.

At first i really liked this but I got tired of the camping real fast. I can tolerate snipers who camp, but if u sitting there with a heart beat detector with 2 f**kin automatics, gtfoh
 8 years ago '07        #1900
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
anyone else dislike the tar with red dot, seems like im the only one feeling this set-up i always do best with it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy