Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1781
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Idk what yall talking about. Wasteland is my favorite map I guess because of the HBS. =]

I just circle around the outer edges of the map, i never go into that cave s**t.
yep thats what i did with a sniper rifle, went 31-7 :) had a 13 k!ll streak :D
 8 years ago '07        #1782
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Finally gettin' a hang of this s**t......
It's a way different game than MW.

I be murkin' dudes with the Scar with Heartbeat Monitor & FMJ. Perks, Bling Pro, Stoppin' Power Pro & Ninja Pro.
 11-15-2009, 06:28 PM         #1783
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw an emp drop from an air drop lol. Dude had less then 9 k!lls with an EMP lol.
 8 years ago '05        #1784
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
the amount of camping in this game is f**king ridic!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1785
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
that is 1 thing I don't get. you shoot someone first and they run up on you and shoot u twice and you're dead. i'm like wtf? oh and i'd rather have no rooftops. buildings i don't mine and the heartbeat sensor is just a distraction. I stick to the scar-h or m4a1 typically and do decent with them. I'm just not feeling the limited selection of perks, classes and guns plus the way the maps are constructed. I guess you were stuck playing sonice the hedgehog before mw2 was released. I was playing gears 2 and am still playing it.
 8 years ago '07        #1786
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 dmunson318 said:
the amount of camping in this game is f**king ridic!!!!!!!
I learnt not to complain, but do it yourself too.
 8 years ago '05        #1787
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Man f**k Call of Duty
:frown:
 8 years ago '04        #1788
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
 m-f said:
wuts ya g.t give you an add
 11-15-2009, 08:06 PM         #1789
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most I have gotten was 10, I am usually a run and gun type of player but it seems the people with the longest k!ll streaks are campers.

So how do you guys do it? A guy I played with in ground war had 40 k!lls and 1 death.

I consider myself a decent player, I make the top 3 in my team the majority of the time but I can't stop dying.
 8 years ago '04        #1790
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,789 | Props total: 672 672
 dunnybrascoe said:
that happens all the time to me as well.. i think its a connection/lag issue
yea i think its on the MW2 server though. all my friends say the same thing about it.
 8 years ago '04        #1791
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
I can't get a good k!ll streak going to save my life because like you I like to run around. Camping is running rampant in this game so I would a.ssume that's how. Find a spot and post the f**k up.
 11-15-2009, 08:31 PM         #1792
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only time I will camp is when I'm close to a predator missile, other than that I run and gun with the heartbeat censor.
 8 years ago '05        #1793
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
i hate ppl who camp to get k!llstreaks, if u got some skill, u can get a good 7-15 k!llstreak running around and just shooting/stabbing real quick. i run right at ppl and usually they panic enough for them to miss and give me enough time k!ll em...

ppl who camp usually pick a spot, get a couple k!lls, move to the next spot, then the next spot. i understand doing it in real life, but in a video game i dont understand how ppl have fun just sitting there shooting. that s**t bugs me out, i get bored if i sit somewhere for more than 5 secs, and i get even more bored when i dont see an enemy for a long period of time. f**k campers, word up...
 11-15-2009, 08:37 PM         #1794
yungb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Finally gettin' a hang of this s**t......
It's a way different game than MW.

I be murkin' dudes with the Scar with Heartbeat Monitor & FMJ. Perks, Bling Pro, Stoppin' Power Pro & Ninja Pro.
The heartbeat sensor will soon become obsolete once everyone starts using Ninja.

I know that I have.
 8 years ago '04        #1795
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,667 | Props total: 23126 23126
kinda sad to put that s**t in a game
 8 years ago '07        #1796
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
I called for a care package and that s**t landed right on a damn lamp post
 8 years ago '04        #1797
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
simple, keep k!lling people and don't die.
 8 years ago '04        #1798
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 BMT123 said:
i hate ppl who camp to get k!llstreaks, if u got some skill, u can get a good 7-15 k!llstreak running around and just shooting/stabbing real quick. i run right at ppl and usually they panic enough for them to miss and give me enough time k!ll em...

ppl who camp usually pick a spot, get a couple k!lls, move to the next spot, then the next spot. i understand doing it in real life, but in a video game i dont understand how ppl have fun just sitting there shooting. that s**t bugs me out, i get bored if i sit somewhere for more than 5 secs, and i get even more bored when i dont see an enemy for a long period of time. f**k campers, word up...
:iagree:

f**k campers man..i cant believe anyone could have fun. the sad thing is a lot of these guys end the game 5-5 anyway, or one will get lucky, get his helicopter, and finish the game with 80% of his k!lls coming from predator missiles/helicopters and whatever else, its sad...
 8 years ago '04        #1799
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
 BMT123 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1800
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 m-f said:
yeah i understood the first two nights but damn man the maps were pretty muched leanred on the third. i saw people who were already ranked at level 20 on the first night n s**t. im like why are u camping???
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago