Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1741
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Pro337 said:
Exactly .. I play Sabotage most of the time .. You get 30+ k!lls easy if ur team knows what they are doing .. I just went 96 k!lls and 12 deaths, NO LIE ..
haha most dudes like you play those game types and dont come within 30 feet of the bomb once. thats where camping goes on the most man. sabotage is known for cats tryin to run up their k!ll/death ratio. the ONLY game type ive played so far that didnt have camping was the demolition mode. i cant stand playing domination and being the only person on my team tryng to capture one of the bases. its gotten to the point k/d ratio doesnt mean s**t. if i really wanted to i could sit in the corner with a silenced weapon and cold blooded on and k!ll the 2 people that come near me, but i cant see how ANYONE can find that fun, ill never understand it. i mean i come across dudes that literally find the farthest back of the map, some building no one goes in, and theyll k!ll the one person that goes over there. and obviously i understand its his game he could do what he wants, but its TEAM deathmatch. someone that goes 3-1 over a ten minute match hurts there team waaaay more than someone going 20-20 or something. at least the 20-20 is causing action and bringing the enemy out. i just got done playing with some kid who just sat back there, its like playing 6 on 5. as far as im concerned if your in one spot for more than a minute, your a pus*y and your just trying to boost your own stats. only stat that impresses me anymore is someones w/l ratio...
 8 years ago '08        #1742
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
I just realized how beast the Predator Missle/Harrier Strike/AC-130 or Chopper Gunner combo is.

5 k!lls can turn in to 30 easily. =]...and its fun.
 11-15-2009, 02:41 AM         #1743
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had to prestige man, 9 more to go. lvl 20 on 1st prestige
 8 years ago '08        #1744
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 Awperator2 said:
What did you get for it? Spoiler tags please.
 8 years ago '08        #1745
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 haff3131 said:
haha most dudes like you play those game types and dont come within 30 feet of the bomb once. thats where camping goes on the most man. sabotage is known for cats tryin to run up their k!ll/death ratio. the ONLY game type ive played so far that didnt have camping was the demolition mode. i cant stand playing domination and being the only person on my team tryng to capture one of the bases. its gotten to the point k/d ratio doesnt mean s**t. if i really wanted to i could sit in the corner with a silenced weapon and cold blooded on and k!ll the 2 people that come near me, but i cant see how ANYONE can find that fun, ill never understand it. i mean i come across dudes that literally find the farthest back of the map, some building no one goes in, and theyll k!ll the one person that goes over there. and obviously i understand its his game he could do what he wants, but its TEAM deathmatch. someone that goes 3-1 over a ten minute match hurts there team waaaay more than someone going 20-20 or something. at least the 20-20 is causing action and bringing the enemy out. i just got done playing with some kid who just sat back there, its like playing 6 on 5. as far as im concerned if your in one spot for more than a minute, your a pus*y and your just trying to boost your own stats. only stat that impresses me anymore is someones w/l ratio...
ur right .. the times I did die was when I was pushing the bomb to get into their spawn .. Once u get in their spawn it's lights out .. You have to have a great team to play Demolition .. I don't play it cuz I don't have that many ppl that can form an ELITE team .. Random ppl :thumbsdow
 8 years ago '07        #1746
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 smj_724 said:
what wrong wit grenade launchers. I use them on these b**ch a.ss campers and snipers. Like when I turn the corner and someone is just hiding behind something or laying on the ground I take em out wit the launcher. And if I see someone sniping from far away I'm not gonna run all the over there
You're a b**ch a.ss for using a grenade launcher

I just went 15-0 in a game with an LMG in hardcore team deathmatch, the following game I went 3-14 kept getting k!lled by this 1 d*ck named SIG0z...mother f**ker k!lled me 9times with a grenade launcher.

Ive never been more wound up on a game lol
 8 years ago '04        #1747
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Started playing domination last night, Reminds me of Battlefield so I'mma be on that for a while.

Game is enjoyable but I dont see how people have such high levels. I feel like I played way too much yesterday and I think I'm at 4 hours played on multiplayer :lol

Some of ya'll are pushin 36 hours played already
 8 years ago '06        #1748
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Wtf are u kidding me?
2 of my emergency airdrops were dropped over thr fence
wtfff this s**t needs to be fixed asap
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1749
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
lol I didnt realise you could get k!lled by your own box dropping on you haha
 8 years ago '06        #1750
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Lmao you can?? ^ thats funny lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-15-2009, 11:57 AM         #1751
DEEZKNOTS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:
Good cuz GTA4 is the only one that deserves it. Halo and CoD are the most overrated franchises EVER...good games, but not great.

Uncharted 2 is still GOTY.
^^^Tha truth:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #1752
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Pro337 said:
ur right .. the times I did die was when I was pushing the bomb to get into their spawn .. Once u get in their spawn it's lights out .. You have to have a great team to play Demolition .. I don't play it cuz I don't have that many ppl that can form an ELITE team .. Random ppl :thumbsdow
yeah i feel ya on that. i keep joining team deathmatch with my boy and we somehow get stuck with level 3s-10s and im finishing lie 28-10 and the bottom 3 guys on my team are like a combined 6-38, its frustratng. like i said i could care less about the kd ratio really, i just want to win. pair me up with 5 guys who only care about winning and im straight. i played demolition with random people though and luckily got put on a good team, people who actually talked and tried planting the bomb and s**t. but damn, you can rack up the k!lls defending the bomb site..
 11-15-2009, 12:00 PM         #1753
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
Besides the fact that you play a lot, what game mode are you playing to rank up so damn fast?
 11-15-2009, 12:04 PM         #1754
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I use pretty much every gun because when you reach X amount of k!lls you get 10,000 XP which is highly needed when you get up in rank. The FAMAS, M16, M4A1, MP5K, P90, SCAR, TAR-21 are all pretty decent guns.

Grenade launchers are still beyond annoying and people use Javelins like queers. Can't stand running around corners anymore cause there is always someone waiting so I'm probably going to stop doing that. Not to mention I quit using care crates cause they always bounce into me and k!ll me then get stolen. I use the Predator Missile/Harrier Strike/Chopper Gunner combo now and it gets me 30 k!ll streaks quite frequently.

One question, why are silencers so damn loud?
 8 years ago '04        #1755
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 757 757
R U serious? This game is off the chain!!! Multiplayer and campaign. As far as the multiplayer what guns are you using? U must be runnin around with a handgun trying to k!ll someone 200 yards away(LOL) cause with the right weapon and perks you could be a menace!!! As far as the spawn k!lling I haven't run into this yet. And there is a perk for people that over run you. YOu can choose to be inserted certain places on the map. As far as the campers, I mean damn as long as there are buildings to run an hide into or rooftops, you are gonna get those campers, deal with it. Would you rather there be no buildings and rooftops? Then the maps would suck!!! Guess you need to stick to playing online Sonic the Hedgehog or something(LOL) cause you can definately rack up k!lls if you learn the maps and bring the right heat to the f!ght. I know I do.
 8 years ago '05        #1756
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Welsh! said:
no f**king lie, I call one in last night and it k!lled EVERYONE on my team including me.

s**t fell at an angle, trampled 4 dudes, hit a rock and bounced like a f**king tennis ball and smacked me and my mans, we were laughing hard as s**t.

EDIT:

f**k anyone who cares about K/D. It's a stat, in an online video game. It's f**king pointless.

IMO it just shows you're a hoe a.ss camper. I was playing HQs and me and some other guy were the only one going for the f**king HQ and I told 'em "Yo man, let's go grab that s**t, quit staying back." and he says "No dude, I dont want to f**k up my K/D"

Last edited by Afekz; 11-15-2009 at 01:21 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1757
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
BEST knife k!ll ever

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1758
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3012 3012
 Welsh! said:
happened to me...laughed my a.ss off. couldnt stop laughing for the rest of the match so i unplugged my headset
 11-15-2009, 01:32 PM         #1759
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t im all about cod....but i think the maps suck a.ss, the heartbeat sensor sucks a.ss and so does the spawns.....i think the only thing good is the campaign and spec ops
 8 years ago '07        #1760
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Welsh! said:
You're a b**ch a.ss for using a grenade launcher

I just went 15-0 in a game with an LMG in hardcore team deathmatch, the following game I went 3-14 kept getting k!lled by this 1 d*ck named SIG0z...mother f**ker k!lled me 9times with a grenade launcher.

Ive never been more wound up on a game lol
If you read what u just highlighted i said i use them on campers and snipers or if i see a group of people from a far distance. Learn how to read dumbass. I dont just go around shooting the damn thing. Your b**ch a.ss probably went 15-0 cuz u camping and hiding like a lil b**ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now