most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1721
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 -Jazeera- said:
i just got out of two hardcore matches with nothing but campers..

one on the freezing cold base ... dude woulds hide at each end of the walkway. I remember i snuck up behind this dude and stood there for a total of 45 seconds .. he didn't move ONCE. After sending him a message calling him a camper .. i waited 2 more seconds .. then blew his head off and quit.
LMAO
dam.

Some levels ill camp. whats the point of a sniper rifle if u dont camp for a minute.
WHen im runnin n gunnin ill camp to reload then wait for a few seconds to see if somebody run past then im back to runnin.

i aint gon camp the whole level unless im just gettin hella k!lls
 8 years ago '08        #1722
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2090 2090
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Lol I go up like, 5-9 levels a day. O_o

Right now I'm lvl 40...im just waiting to get to 48 for i can get the ACR. =X
The ACR is a beast .. It has no recoil at all .. When you put FMJ on it .. I'm at 56 right now ..
 8 years ago '04        #1723
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 -Jazeera- said:
i just got out of two hardcore matches with nothing but campers..

one on the freezing cold base ... dude woulds hide at each end of the walkway. I remember i snuck up behind this dude and stood there for a total of 45 seconds .. he didn't move ONCE. After sending him a message calling him a camper .. i waited 2 more seconds .. then blew his head off and quit.
I remember a dude doing the same thing and posting a video of it like 5 months ago.
 8 years ago '08        #1724
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1653 1653
I LOVE TDM Express.

Seems like its less campers because of the time limit =X

Im finally getting 30+ k!ll scores now.
 8 years ago '05        #1725
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
If I catch you camping then you deserve to get semtexed. And that's exactly what happens. Add me on PS3 ZDaviaKaYungZ
 8 years ago '04        #1726
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
yeah, IW did exactly what i feared when they said they wanted to help out the noobies or just guys who suck in general and just gave the campers even more help...seems like the only real game type i can play with some action is Ground War
 11-14-2009, 02:46 PM         #1727
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coke head gets owned in MW2 and goes nuts, they will show this on Fox News, he says he been playing for 17 hours straight

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-14-2009 at 02:49 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1728
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Anyone on right now that wants to get a party going?

g-tag: Fresh T0 Deaath
 8 years ago '04        #1729
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
 m-f said:
Anyone on right now that wants to get a party going?

g-tag: Fresh T0 Deaath
i'm on
 8 years ago '06        #1730
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Danger!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1731
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Now that I got the red sight on my M4a1, this game got much easier

And at the complaints about camping. Every war FPS has campers, I'm glad that this game isn't like quake where you just spray and pray 99% of the time. Nothing is more satisfying the finding a cat who thinks he's slick and popping his head clean off . Was COD4 more out in the open, people running around and shooting each other? I a.ssumed it was more like this, but with all the complaints, i guess not.
 8 years ago '06        #1732
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Meh, this game isn't as good as I thought it would be, especially for the amount of hype surrounding it. Uncharted 2 is better by far.
 8 years ago '04        #1733
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Explain to me how people camping are the ones who don't suck? I go out like a man and don't hide like a pus*y. Forgive me for having good sportsmanship and not hiding then some of these f**kers have that last stand perk on, painkiller or they run in packs. Just stay away from any team deathmatch game mode to avoid campers as I did and it worked. I just stick to ground war and domination and it's alot better. mw2 guns aren't the best nor the worst but they didn't pick the best guns from cod4 just a few. What s**t perks were removed? I'd rather have other perks than the stupid scavenger or s**t perks that are in now and instead of giving you a good selection of perks and all, you only get about 5 max that just get upraded. if you're liking mw2 over cod4 it's because you got dropped quickly in cod4 and sucked at it. You can't appreciate the fact that the original modern warfare will always be tops. -sarcasm-
 8 years ago '06        #1734
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2069 2069
the only thing i dont like about it is...

*for some reason you obviously shoot someone first, then they k!ll you, and you watch the k!ll cam and they did shoot you first on their screen...so maybe a server issue?

*and the fact that nobody talks anymore...i can play couple matches where it is dead silent...the whole point of the game is to be TEAM-BASED but everyone has their own objectives it seems like...MW1 seemed better in this category

thats it...everything else i love
 8 years ago '04        #1735
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,585 | Props total: 5287 5287
s**ts lame on pc, no one talks at all and this non dedicated servers f**king suck. s**t is lame playing a 3rd person match against 6 god damn people in big mother f**king map.
 8 years ago '04        #1736
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 Atlanta said:
best multiplayer shooter ever...the sheer amount of ways you can play takes things to another level

Nah son, save that s**t for Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The first one was the s**t too.
 8 years ago '05        #1737
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Ask my n*ggas Soraci and Dopeman they know I run s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #1738
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
One thing I will give to MW2 is that the weapon sounds are very 'hq'.

hamocide said:
How bout the idiots that are fukking complaining about the game, try an attempt to create a fukking game that would see eye-to-eye with MW2. thats what i thot! just look at it like this.. would i rather play MW2 or Duck Hunt?
hamocide Is that on purpose or is it a typo?

* insert attempt to "create" a game excuse here *

Could you "create" Duck Hunt? ................ :greetings10:

Atlanta said:
best multiplayer shooter ever...the sheer amount of ways you can play takes things to another level
Explain the "sheer amounts of ways to play". I could say the same about any random 'shooter'.

deziking said:
s**ts lame on pc, no one talks at all and this non dedicated servers f**king suck. s**t is lame playing a 3rd person match against 6 god damn people in big mother f**king map.
They ruined the PC version.

- 360 port
- no lan/dedicated servers
- steam + iw
- no mods/customizations
- lowered max player limit
 11-14-2009, 07:41 PM         #1739
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you don't like campers switch game type to something with an objective. It won't solve it completely but it will make the game easier to win if they camp.
 8 years ago '08        #1740
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2090 2090
 -BigC- said:
If you don't like campers switch game type to something with an objective. It won't solve it completely but it will make the game easier to win if they camp.
Exactly .. I play Sabotage most of the time .. You get 30+ k!lls easy if ur team knows what they are doing .. I just went 96 k!lls and 12 deaths, NO LIE ..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy