Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1601
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
 Mike Nitty said:
Imma keep it 100 witchu my n*gga...How you got me being disappointed in COD I will never understand...how you got me overhyping some s**t I will never understand...Game "is" great tho and that aint overhyping that's just a n*gga with a degree in this field telling you from a "Coders" point of view you can't get much better...dogg yo opinion on this game doesn't sway me 1 way...imma still go to work, imma still roll up sumn thick as Toccara to blaze and Imma still play COD MW2--kick rocks b**ch.
A " "degree" " in " "Coding" ".

IronMaiden said:
its like MW only 100x better

if you loved MW and hate MW2 you are f**king stupid, if you didnt like MW and are complaining about MW2 you are f**king stupid for thinking you would like MW2

you complain about petty issues, spawn camping? welcome to the FPS genre, dont like the guns? it has amazing guns.
So what you're saying is it's the "same game" but they slapped a #2 on it and new maps.

We should be welcoming you to the "FPS genre", welcome. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #1602
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2087 2087
 Atlanta said:
use FMJ and shoot them in the chest

even the weaker guns destroy when u hit the upper body
For real? Bout to try it right now! :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #1603
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1568 1568
I beat the single player campaign today and I just happened to notice the credits said this song was in the game but I don't remember hearing it.
 11-12-2009, 06:13 PM         #1604
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow people didn't notice?, for real?
 11-12-2009, 06:15 PM         #1605
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
lol i wouldnt b suprised, the song go hard as f**k.. play some GTA and shoot some n*ggas up listenin to that song.. hahah
The Invitation should had been in there

btw where is 50 CENT voice over?, or was that just a rumor?
 11-12-2009, 06:24 PM         #1606
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
The Invitation should had been in there

btw where is 50 CENT voice over?, or was that just a rumor?
In the MP as Army Rangers he says stuff like "Grenade Out", "Reloading".
 11-12-2009, 06:27 PM         #1607
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
what level can you unlock UAV Jammer?
It's not Cold Blooded like people are saying, that's only for k!llstreak rewards like AC-130's, Chopper Gunners, etc. Scrambler is what your looking for.
 8 years ago '05        #1608
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
how different was yall expecting the mp to be ??? its a fps aint that much that was gonna happen its like expecting something special from a nascar game. mw1 gave us a war game that was current to our war that we can relate to with current guns and armour thats what makes it sooooooo sickkkkkk. mw2 is another campaign game . left 4 dead is based more aroudn the arcade style multiplayer feel. i tihnk the game is great and and multiplayer is good depending on the players in it .
 11-12-2009, 06:30 PM         #1609
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Are you kidding me?

It's an insult that GTA IV is the biggest selling game, the sooner it gets knocked off the top the sooner we can forget GTA IV ever existed.
+1

Good job, sir.
 8 years ago '06        #1610
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
i notice the song and heard his voice once, it was also early in the game when the soldiers were getting in or out of their vehicles, forgot what he said...but anyway i heard the song because i was just checking out the graphics in scenery when the soldiers were playing basketball..
 8 years ago '06        #1611
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1612
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
GTAIV was not a bad game. Classic case of overhyping something only to be let down. Not the best game in the series by any means, but far from a bad game.
 8 years ago '05        #1613
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ No sir.

That's Counter-UAV which is a k!llstreak.

He means UAV Jammer from COD4 and it is called Cold-Blooded and is unlocked at level 25.

Scrambler perk will have the same effect as a Counter-UAV but you need to be close to people to scramble there radar.
It would've been good if it actually did scramble the radar with red enemy dots to confuse opponents, but it doesn't do s**t but white-noise and you have to be RIGHT next to them to get the full effect, otherwise there radar still works.
is worthless on big maps because it's a dead giveaway that there's an enemy nearby.
 8 years ago '05        #1614
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,065 | Props total: 707 707
In the first game they played Sean Price's Church...at the end of level 4 when they were in the news room...it was my ring tone at the time...I thought it was my phone was going off

Last edited by GodzMustBeCrazy; 11-12-2009 at 07:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1615
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
just love how dudes talk mad s**t online about how they the best and just f**king camp the entire time, just shut up next time your back in the lobby or just leave when the rounds to be over
 8 years ago '05        #1616
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8069 8069
yea i heard it too
 11-12-2009, 07:31 PM         #1617
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah man, camping is a hugeeee problem in this game. It's ridiculous. Not to mention I think Bling should've been in the 2nd perk tier so people had to choose that or stopping power. It's ridiculous having both.
 11-12-2009, 07:32 PM         #1618
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afekz said:
^^^ No sir.

That's Counter-UAV which is a k!llstreak.

He means UAV Jammer from COD4 and it is called Cold-Blooded and is unlocked at level 25.

Scrambler perk will have the same effect as a Counter-UAV but you need to be close to people to scramble there radar.
It would've been good if it actually did scramble the radar with red enemy dots to confuse opponents, but it doesn't do s**t but white-noise and you have to be RIGHT next to them to get the full effect, otherwise there radar still works.
is worthless on big maps because it's a dead giveaway that there's an enemy nearby.
yea I agree...the only thing scrambler has helped me with is defending objectives and confusing the offense....I like cold blooded when I'm flanking but taking a person out face 2 face is next to impossible without stopping power outside of hardcore
 8 years ago '04        #1619
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
yeah s**t is campers paradise...oh well, still a great overall game, time to continue this spec ops on veteran
 8 years ago '09        #1620
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
aye yall need to hit me up im tired of playing with s**tty a.ss campers on my team for real lol PSN: DJ_Idol
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy