Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Ill One said:
Infinity Ward the voicing acting cast for the upcoming mega-hit, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 today.

The cast includes:

Keith David- You may recognize his voice from the United States Navy commercials, he's also starred in quite a few movies as well as lend his voice to quite a few games; including, Halo 2 and 3, Mass Effect, Saints Row 1 and 2, Lords of Everquest, Planescape: Torment, and the original Fallout. You can see his official bio .

Kevin McKidd- A well known television actor who has starred in Journeymen, Grey's Anatomy, Trainspotting, and Rome. MW2 will be his second video game as he voiced Love Fist's Jezz Torrent in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. His bio can be seen .

Barry Pepper- A very well known movie actor, he's starred in Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Seven Pounds, and Knock Around Guys. He's previously starred in games such as Prototype voicing lead Alex Mercer, and Call of Duty 4 voicing SAS soldier Gaz. See his bio .

Oh yea, don't forget 50 Cent...he's in this too. Lucky us.
Thank god for Private Jackson

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Jutsu; 08-20-2009 at 05:32 PM..
 08-20-2009, 05:34 PM         #122
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so let me see if I have this right ... you complained that noone checks the official threads. I make one for MW2 that everyone to date has used. AND THEN YOU DONT USE IT

*waves fist*

*runs from thread crying*

i hate when kurupt is right

*edit*

YAAAAAAAA he moved it

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 08-20-2009 at 05:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #123
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Idc for the voice as long as the missions are good thats all i care about.
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 10:04 AM         #124
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Modern Warfare 2 won't just be about a chunky single-player campaign and endlessly playable multiplayer, it's also going to be bringing quick drop-in-and-play single missions meant to be tackled as a two-person team or solo.

The levels, Activision told Kotaku today, were inspired by the single Mile High level that unlocked at the end of Modern Warfare. That level wasn't tied to the story, instead it was a single mission with objectives.

The same will be true of the Special Ops levels which can be accessed from the main menu of Modern Warfare 2.

While Activision wouldn't say how many of these levels will be included in the game, they did say that it would be a robust portion of the title. That's back up by the front screen of the game which includes three selectable boxes, one for the campaign, one for multiplayer and a third for Special Ops.

Special Ops levels are broken down by difficulty, type of play and type of enemies you will be facing. The start up screen for the mission shown today listed the level's estimated completion time as 1 minute and 30 seconds, classified it as an a.ssault mission and noted that the estimated opposition would be "heavy."

Players can go through the level by themselves, with a friend online or on a single, split screen. They can choose to play the levels in regular, hardened or veteran difficulty. The harder the difficulty, the more stars earned.

Those stars, we were told, can be used later to unlock more content in the game.

The missions we were shown started in a dingy brick-walled room. The player was able to decide which weapons he wanted to use from a the selection strewn around the room. When the player was ready to start they walked up to a demolition charge attached to one wall and pressed a button.

The time starts when the wall blows in. That initial explosion sent a nearby enemy rocketing backward through the air. Time slowed for a second as a player squeezed off two shots into the airborn enemy and then turned to shoot another nearby and slightly dazed foe.

After that momentary slowdown, game play returned to full speed.

The objective in this particular mission, which we watched being played by a single gamer, was to survive a dash through dilapidated tiled rooms. Enemies swarmed in from the other end of the room, snaking around stalls as others charged down second floor hallways and started to target the player with red laser sites.

The first time through the gamer died was about a minute and a half in with 17 k!lls. The second time it took him two minutes and one second to work his way through the rooms, take down 22 enemies and escape through a hole in the floor of the far room. A couple of enemies were still standing when he dropped from view.

Special Ops isn't a reason to buy Modern Warfare 2, but there are already plenty of those. It may be another reason to keep it once you've picked up the game though.
 8 years ago '06        #125
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
nice. im looking forward to this.
 08-21-2009, 12:23 PM         #126
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Special Ops seems like something worth playing but once I'm done with the campaign I'm staying in multiplayer.
 8 years ago '06        #127
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
online play is what its all about
 8 years ago '06        #128
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Anyone getting it?

[pic - click to view]

The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition comes with:

* Steel book with metallic finish
* Artbook
* Token to download the original Call of Duty
* Night Vision Goggles that is capable of seeing up to 50 feet
* Collector's stand to hold your goggles that is individually numbered.

Btw, the price is $149.99.

Last edited by Malcolm; 08-21-2009 at 12:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #129
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,571 | Props total: 5242 5242
damn i want those nighvision goggles, i wonder how it would look in person when baked at night, oh s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #130
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Pvt Jackson was the s**t.
 08-21-2009, 12:48 PM         #131
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what this is for ....
 8 years ago '04        #132
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 TriangleOffense said:
I wonder what this is for ....
In this article, we'll discuss the amazing inner workings of the human eye!

[pic - click to view]

he approximate field of view of a human eye is 95° Out, 75° Down, 60° In, 60° Up. About 12-15° temporal and 1.5° below the horizontal is the optic nerve or blind spot which is roughly 7.5° in height and 5.5° in width.

This allows you to look around...

come on people use it...
 8 years ago '05        #133
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Those NVGs look really high tech, I'm impressed. I might actually BUY it for 360 lol, the limited edition.
 08-21-2009, 01:21 PM         #134
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I might get this on PS3
 08-21-2009, 01:47 PM         #135
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
In this article, we'll discuss the amazing inner workings of the human eye!

[pic - click to view]

he approximate field of view of a human eye is 95° Out, 75° Down, 60° In, 60° Up. About 12-15° temporal and 1.5° below the horizontal is the optic nerve or blind spot which is roughly 7.5° in height and 5.5° in width.

This allows you to look around...

come on people use it...
 8 years ago '06        #136
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Dam 150 for nvg lol
its tempting but will see
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 04:38 PM         #137
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some footage from gamescon 2009

they've changed some things. Also expect more footage by next week, official & unofficial
 08-22-2009, 08:47 AM         #138
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I found out Modern Warfare 2 would be shown behind closed doors at GamesCom this year, dreams of single-player and multiplayer details danced through my head. When I found out we’d be seeing Modern Warfare 2's new co-op mode, Spec Ops, I was pretty excited. Unfortunately, what I have to report is all aces. In fact, I was underwhelmed by this mode.

Spec Ops is the entire cooperative mode for Modern Warfare 2. It’s not part of single-player and it’s not part of multiplayer. It’s a completely separate mode. Spec Ops is inspired by the last airplane level from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Mile High Club. It’s a bite-sized challenge mode that you can play alone, split-screen or with a friend online. Three difficulty levels are available – regular, hardened, veteran -- and by finishing each challenge, you earn stars which open up later missions.

Sadly, we only saw this mode played solo, which was utterly confusing. “Oh hey, we’re going to show you the all-new cooperative mode in Modern Warfare 2! But, er…we’re playing it solo.”

All of the levels in Spec Ops are built with cooperation in mind and the level demonstrated was called “breach and clear.” The objective is simple: breach a wall and make your way out. That’s it. Upon initiating the breach, all hell breaks loose and the enemy is immediately on you. Between snipers, hidden shooters in rafters and soldiers coming at you with shields, the firef!ght is intense. As I watched someone make their way through the room, it was quite apparent that this wouldn’t be an easy task. He even had to play through the level a second time because he was k!lled.

But within approximately two minutes, the level was over. I asked, but no one could give specifics on how lengthy each of these missions would be. The Activision representative at the demo “didn’t know” how many missions would be included in the final game, but said it’s a significant amount of gameplay. Since the missions are potentially short, this does allow for the possibility of downloadable content for these arcade-sized missions.

Now, don’t get me wrong, the game looks fantastic and I would have loved to get my hands on the controller and gave it a go, but I would hope for more from a cooperative experience from Infinity Ward. And hell, if you’re going to show a cooperative mode, let’s see it played…cooperatively?

With so many games doing cooperative (with even up to four players -- see, Halo 3: ODST and Borderlands) these days, I felt a little underwhelmed. We don’t know how long all the missions are – especially the later ones – so Spec Ops could be a fun mode when the single-player has been completed and you want a break from multiplayer. But with Bungie preparing to drop their second four-player cooperative game this fall, I'd like to see its biggest competitor – Infinity Ward - attempt to at least match their efforts.
Click link for video

08-22-2009, 04:03 PM         #139
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game is going to keep me in the house all winter
 8 years ago '07        #140
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
s**t I might book the week of work sick =/
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy