Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1341
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Sheeed said:
once u get the red dot sight it's too easy cuz most people are still learning....I need ppl to play team deathmatch with though....
Posted via Mobile Device
agree I was getting owned badly during my first 4 level and when I finally got Red Dot on Famas I started doing good, then got my Scar things go much easier...
 8 years ago '04        #1342
Triple D 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
some maps are really fun
 8 years ago '04        #1343
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1507 1507
Campaign is really sick...i liked it alot...although it is a little short...i didnt really buy this game for multiplayer only for campaign but i thought this multiplayer online was alot better this time especially wit the new maps
 11-10-2009, 03:26 PM         #1344
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have never been into these types of games..i bought call of duty world at war to give em a shot and i got bored...

whats the big deal with this game?
 8 years ago '09        #1345
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 intoxicated662 said:
I am not happy with it. Guns suck, spawn k!lling, just about everybody camps, perks aren't even good and the rest of the stuff seems like they just threw it on there. Of course, i've only tried the online multiplayer and that's what i'm talking about. I feel ripped off and I didn't even pay the full price for the game. What do you think of the game so far?
from the little i played of it the spawn k!lling was bad, and of course you had the campers. it feels like it plays a little faster and the maps seem to be bigger. i cant really comment to much more than that cause i played about 3 matches and was done
 8 years ago '06        #1346
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
every game gets fixed when its publicly released. this will be no different. theyll fix respawns.
 8 years ago '04        #1347
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1507 1507
 comic book guy said:
every game gets fixed when its publicly released. This will be no different. Theyll fix respawns.
agreed...no game is released "done" there is always some little things to fix...im sure they will see this and a couple of other lil things
 11-10-2009, 03:38 PM         #1348
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the s**t is RAWWWWWWWWW
 8 years ago '04        #1349
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
intoxicated662: You're gonna get lynched by all the COD-stans on this board.
Can you explain why "the guns suck"? TDM = spawn k!lling. Alot of >14 year olds on XBL who are scared to move/think their cool for camping.

AyeDre said:
It was definitely over hyped in my eyes but I'll be playing it just because all my friends play it.
Terrible..... this is why we get the same games with different names.

CALBEAR707 said:
I think the s**t is RAWWWWWWWWW
Explain? ............

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 11-10-2009 at 04:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1350
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
look @ the guns and use them. they are nowhere near those of cod4. cod 4 guns and gameplay was way better than this mw2. waw didn't have the best guns either but they had some pretty decent ones. mw2 has a few decent like the pp2000, m16 and rpd.
 8 years ago '08        #1351
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
Its fun to me. It does get frustrating with all the campers, but in any shooter your going to get those it doesn't matter really. It's all about how some people choose to play the game ya know.
 11-10-2009, 03:54 PM         #1352
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
intoxicated662: You're gonna get lynched by all the COD-stans on this board.
Can you explain why "the guns suck"? TDM = spawn k!lling. Alot of >14 year olds on XBL who are scared to move/think their cool for camping.

Terrible..... this is why we get the same games with a different names.

Explain? ............
Its a personal opinion, but i only got play it for about an hour. And i thought the graphics were better, i thought the maps were sick. And of course the weapons are different, especially after adjusting from world at war. I think it will only be a small matter of time before you get accustomed to the weapons. I remember when world at war came out, everybody was trippin off the weapons. They just needed some getting used to.
 11-10-2009, 03:59 PM         #1353
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Campaign
Campaign was good. I played it on Veteran since that is how I've played all COD's and this one really didn't give me much of a challenge at all. Usually in COD's there are those 2 or 3 levels where it's all hell breaking loose and your struggling to survive. Well not in this game. I completed the Campaign on Vet in 12 hours mind you A LOT of that time was me sitting idle as I bulls**tted on the computer.

IW followed the same formula they used in MW1 for MW2. Meaning if the levels went from shooting to stealth to driving that is how it went in the MW2 campaign. A little bit of a let down really. IMO IW focused a lot more on the MP than SP.

Multiplayer
MP is pretty much the same exact thing as MW1. Ofcourse the only differences are the guns and perks. Expect to deal with the same bulls**t where you stab someone in front of you but somehow miss them and you die.

IW gives us a good amount of maps for the launch of the game which is great BUT some of these maps are pretty big which can get annoying when looking for some k!lls. With these size maps I would have liked to have seen the Max number of players go up. I don't care what anyone says, more players on these maps would work and why IW didn't do this is beyond me.

As for the game types, it's all the same s**t with I believe 2 new modes. 1 of them I wouldn't even consider a new mode since all they did was move the camera back.

I'm not a big fan of the 3rd person view either. I would have liked it if the camera was a little closer to the character. Since IW did this they should have taken a page out of SOCOM & GRAWs playbook and let us switch shoulder positions while walking/running WITHOUT having to aim first then switching.

Overall
Decent game. Should have been more focus on the SP Campaign. I'll be playing MP for awhile until another game comes out. I give it a 6.5/10. Yup, hate on that score if you want.
 8 years ago '06        #1354
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 intoxicated662 said:
I am not happy with it. Guns suck, spawn k!lling, just about everybody camps, perks aren't even good and the rest of the stuff seems like they just threw it on there. Of course, i've only tried the online multiplayer and that's what i'm talking about. I feel ripped off and I didn't even pay the full price for the game. What do you think of the game so far?
you just suck at the game thats why your not happy with it :greetings10:
 8 years ago '09        #1355
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
im so pissed. my ps3 just got the ylod last night. and i was all happy to play mw2
 8 years ago '04        #1356
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
look @ the guns and use them. they are nowhere near those of cod4. cod 4 guns and gameplay was way better than this mw2. waw didn't have the best guns either but they had some pretty decent ones. mw2 has a few decent like the pp2000, m16 and rpd.
I still don't understand. Maybe cause I'm not a cod fan.

d3athb4dishonor said:
Its fun to me. It does get frustrating with all the campers, but in any shooter your going to get those it doesn't matter really. It's all about how some people choose to play the game ya know.
There's a difference between strategic camping (ex. sniping / key map point/ high traffic areas) vs. scrubs sitting in a random corner the whole map.

With these size maps I would have liked to have seen the Max number of players go up. I don't care what anyone says, more players on these maps would work and why IW didn't do this is beyond me.
Without getting into the 'game-mechanics' do you really want more people on listen server!?!?!?!

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 11-10-2009 at 04:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1357
xxxsurrealxxx 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
getting a deathstreak is the most embarrassing thing ever!
 8 years ago '09        #1358
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 enetblazin4eva said:
I still don't understand. Maybe cause I'm not a cod fan.

There's a difference between strategic camping (ex. sniping / key map point/ high traffic areas) vs. scrubs sitting in a random corner the whole map.
camping is camping...dont sugar coat it cause you do it.
 8 years ago '04        #1359
space
space
 ill 800 said:
camping is camping...dont sugar coat it cause you do it.
I don't quite understand? Do you have proof that I camp?
 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM         #1360
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, who gives a f**k if a person camps. If your a.ss is constantly getting k!lled by a person who is in the same spot for mad long then you suck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago