Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 1254 1254
^^^

cant be true.... was hardcore without claymore
 08-19-2009, 12:50 PM         #102
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-19-2009, 04:19 PM         #103
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanted to clarify the supposed “news” coming out of GameCom this morning regarding no MW2 Beta.

First, nothing has technically changed by this news. As I’ve told you many times in the past, expect no Public Beta unless we announce otherwise. That is still the case. We would never say something as definitive as “No Beta Ever!” as that’s simply not how we work. We’ll do an internal beta, if we feel a public one is needed, we’ll explore that route as well.

It is true that we have not announced a Public Beta for MW2, and that remains true unless I announce otherwise.

However, while no Public Beta is currently announced we do plan on running an extensive Closed Beta among Infinity Ward, Activision, and possibly 1st party partners worldwide. The internal beta will allow us all the benefits of a public beta test without the impact it takes on the time required to prep, distribute, & manage a public beta during this crucial time in development.

Remember, Multiplayer has been in development since Day 1 of working on Modern Warfare 2, and this is the essential run up to launch when we’re playing everyday, hammering away on it to make sure it’s as polished as can be by launch. As always, our internal QA team has daily multiplayer tests in addition to company-wide nightly MP tests we hold from the moment MP is in a running state throughout development.

Once the internal beta is completed, if for any reason we feel we didn’t receive the feedback, address the issues, or have the result we expect. We would consider pushing forward with a public one, however at this point only an internal Closed Beta is planned.

That said, any fears that no Public Beta will result in any quality loss in the final multiplayer game is completely unfounded; Multiplayer has always been and will always remain a major focus for the team at Infinity Ward and we would never ship a product we didn’t feel lived up to the high standards we hold ourselves to.

While we love public betas for all the obvious reasons, an internal Closed Beta allows us the extra freedom and flexibility to give the entire multiplayer a chance to be widely beta tested without requiring excess development time simply to prep the game for public release instead of an internal beta test which is ran on dev kits / test kits. That fact alone, allows us to have a smoother and faster process of iteration when addressing issues and pushing fixes out to beta participants.

This decision allows us to deliver a more polished experience, which in the end, is what we all want.

Stay informed on Multiplayer

We’ll be filming plenty of Multiplayer videos for you to get a glimpse of new perks, features, k!llstreak rewards, and other additions you can look forward to in Modern Warfare 2’s Multiplayer. Keep an eye on our Twitter feed (@fourzerotwo) for when we post new videos and subscribe to the Official Infinity Ward YouTube channel.

In addition to the official multiplayer videos and features we release, we’ll be doing more and more multiplayer press from now until launch so you can get your fill of intel before jumping online day 1.
- 402's Blog
 08-19-2009, 05:11 PM         #104
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Kegar

The crap from gamescom on this was all made up by 402 not showing up someone got mad and put some s**t story all over

I think they will do a beta but I could be wrong but I do predict if they do one it will be 360 only
 8 years ago '05        #105
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
 TriangleOffense said:

[pic - click to view]

Life-sized Modern Warfare 2 'Ghost' prototype, as seen on fourzerotwo's Twitter.
anyone know where i can get a mask like this?
 8 years ago '06        #106
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
nice.
so next week a new vid is coming out?
 8 years ago '05        #107
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10757 10757

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-20-2009 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Big ass no need for sized pictures removed...
 8 years ago '04        #108
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Way to f**king big man...take that s**t down
 08-19-2009, 10:25 PM         #109
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P cant you post a fukin thumbnail or some s**t man jesus christ
 8 years ago '08        #110
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
lol @ the ginormous pictures
 8 years ago '06        #111
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Jeeeeez man
my f**king ipod touch froze when i opened that big a.ss pic lol
can you warn us next time? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-20-2009, 12:04 PM         #112
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #113
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
I like the blood in the goggles when you are getting shot up..i cant f**king wait for this game!
 8 years ago '04        #114
space
space
Good s**t rob, I had to edit P's post...them pics was way too big
 08-20-2009, 12:29 PM         #115
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Good s**t rob, I had to edit P's post...them pics was way too big
fukin thank you I sent you and him a PM to do it didnt care who did it first just had to be done IMO
 8 years ago '04        #116
space
space
I agree I meant to do it the other day but got distracted and forgot about it untill your PM
 8 years ago '06        #117
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I like the blood in the goggles when you are getting shot up..i cant f**king wait for this game!
Word that was tight
still want to see the perks man lol cant wait
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #118
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10757 10757
da ill one.. I'm resizing my pictures back.
 8 years ago '04        #119
space
space
p-small piece of land (you ain't no hill lol)...lol that s**t is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to huge...s**t froze my photobucket up when i resized them...
 8 years ago '04        #120
space
space
Infinity Ward the voicing acting cast for the upcoming mega-hit, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 today.

The cast includes:

Keith David- You may recognize his voice from the United States Navy commercials, he's also starred in quite a few movies as well as lend his voice to quite a few games; including, Halo 2 and 3, Mass Effect, Saints Row 1 and 2, Lords of Everquest, Planescape: Torment, and the original Fallout. You can see his official bio .

Kevin McKidd- A well known television actor who has starred in Journeymen, Grey's Anatomy, Trainspotting, and Rome. MW2 will be his second video game as he voiced Love Fist's Jezz Torrent in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. His bio can be seen .

Barry Pepper- A very well known movie actor, he's starred in Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Seven Pounds, and Knock Around Guys. He's previously starred in games such as Prototype voicing lead Alex Mercer, and Call of Duty 4 voicing SAS soldier Gaz. See his bio .

Oh yea, don't forget 50 Cent...he's in this too. Lucky us.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now