most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1061
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 BMS said:
hmmmm just been banned for playing this early.... got to rank 43 aswell online

Buying an Elite tomorrow with FIFA & Forza and Pre Ordereing this s**t, hopefully i get it before release date again !!!!
lmaoo
 11-05-2009, 12:51 PM         #1062
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMS said:
hmmmm just been banned for playing this early.... got to rank 43 aswell online
Everybodies ranks are being reset anyways.
 8 years ago '05        #1063
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yessir. Ranks are being reset on Monday 9th at 11:59pm EST.
 8 years ago '05        #1064
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Da Ill One said:
Imma keep it real...I'm not buying this game for a couple reasons...

1) I don't like Activation at all they are c*cky b**ches who don't deserve my money...(Although IW are pimp)
2) I'm cheap as hell if I don't have to buy something I'm not going too...
3) it's a good game but after playing it for a week it's not $60 good...not in MY opinion...

you don't like my reasons, then i'm sorry but this is how I feel
And those are your reasons, no one should have a problem with them.

I'm not enough of a hard core gamer to care about the companies or developers responsible for the game. If they make a product I like or am interested in, I buy it. I probably do 1-3 games a year max now, so I'm only spending money on things I know I'll enjoy.

Enjoyed COD4 and have probably only played single player twice since I first beat it. It's all about the online mode for me. Even if it was the same thing with new maps I would still probably buy it. But they took the time to listen to fans and upgrade a lot so it's a must buy for me. Could they have done more? Sure.
 11-05-2009, 01:18 PM         #1065
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yessir. Ranks are being reset on Monday 9th at 11:59pm EST.
That sounds like a good time to do it. I'll be home at like 12:10 AM with my copy. :applause:

Still gotta grab an Xbox though.
 8 years ago '06        #1066
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 BMS said:
yo wot shop you buy it from.... cuz need to get my hands on a genuine copy before release date.... release date or after is no good to mee

*sigh* You've waited THIS long, just wait a few more days until release date you f**kin "I'm special and need this before everybody else to feel validated in life" pretentious c*cksuckers. All of you.
 8 years ago '05        #1067
space
space
This is gonna have to be the most ridiculous/craziest combo yet

[video - click to view]

11-05-2009, 01:45 PM         #1068
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

*sigh* You've waited THIS long, just wait a few more days until release date you f**kin "I'm special and need this before everybody else to feel validated in life" pretentious c*cksuckers. All of you.
suk ya mudda...

and why wait a few more days... if its being released in UK few days early by most stores then thats when i want it, u pusdot !! (kinda pointless i know considering cant climb leaderboard till midnight of release)

p.s - i am 'special':agreement6:

Last edited by BMS; 11-05-2009 at 01:48 PM..
 11-05-2009, 01:52 PM         #1069
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
who is that weird looking fellow with the glasses?
Is the guy who pressed the Banned button on the dude above
 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM         #1070
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

get laid kthxbye
 8 years ago '06        #1071
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
get laid kthxbye
Says the guy who spends all day in this section/thread. f**k outta here doink.
 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM         #1072
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
This is gonna have to be the most ridiculous/craziest combo yet
I wish a motherf**ker would run up on me with dual P90's. They'd get s**t on with the quickness.
 8 years ago '05        #1073
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
for people that have played MP...is it like cod 4 when a sniper moves at all its so easy to spot them? its almost like the whole scenary jumps. do people know what i mean by this? like all you have to do is stare at the whole screen and if anyone crawls you can clearly see them? i hope they fixed that

Last edited by justindlawson; 11-05-2009 at 02:59 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1074
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 justindlawson said:
for people that have played MP...is it like cod 4 when a sniper moves at all its so easy to spot them? its almost like the whole scenary jumps. do people know what i mean by this? like all you have to do is stare at the whole screen and if anyone crawls you can clearly see them? i hope they fixed that
Nah, I hope it is, cuz those snipers already have SILENCERS. Why the f**k did they gave snipers silencers. smh lol
 8 years ago '07        #1075
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 justindlawson said:
you can do that with the regular soldiers too, or do you mean because of the ghillie suits you can spot em easier?
 11-05-2009, 03:57 PM         #1076
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1077
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
yall know what i mean. i suppose its for all soldiers too. if i sit still and just watch the screen its so easy to spot someone laying down.
 8 years ago '06        #1078
space
space
 justindlawson said:
What I used to do in COD2 was use my auto aim to find where they were. My sensitivity was on HIGH (my weapon of choice was the scoped K98) so I would just swing my weapon left to right facing everywhere and whenever my auto aim slowed down or I felt it/saw it drag a little, I KNEW they were in that direction. I was so leet sauce with my sniper. My quick scope is unf**kwitable. Everyone would say I was crazy rushing places with my single shot snipe, but I would always end up k!lling fools with a bullet to the face. :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #1079
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
y'all aint skippin nO school or work 4 thizz

:foodanddrink6:

:guns3:
 8 years ago '05        #1080
space
space
I got like a week off for this s**t still got school though :/. But yah boy Philo on the case bringing yah the latest MW2 news. Perk list here

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy