Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #961
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Russ369 said:
The game is just going to get pirated to hell because of these changes they made for the worse, and IW will blame PC gamers and not themselves.
Yeah, IW is gonna cry about a sect of the gaming community that you basically just said they clearly don't care about. Yeah, IW gonna cry when they see the sales of the PS3 and 360 versions combined and see the game at the top of the list of games played on XBL and PSN for months and months and months and months to come. All because the PC gamers didn't get to make their own levels :(
 8 years ago '05        #962
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
who the f**k buys games still?
 11-04-2009, 05:47 PM         #963
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cod4 was a great game

To me MW2 is an updated version, better graphics, more and new guns.

thats all i wanted, why ruin a good formula?
 8 years ago '04        #964
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 jayvivz said:
@ you guys expecting a completely different game.

Yes IW was really gonna sit there and so "ok after Treyarch's W@W failed to be as great as our Modern Warfare was, everyone was asking for another Modern Warfare so we have to make another. Now what are we gonna do to make a game that got perfect reviews everywhere better.......I know! Let's change everything about the game and make it totally different despite it being a sequel!" Nevermind the fact that we added brand new locales, new weapons, new settings, a longer story, adding to the features that made the first MW great like perks and k!llstreak rewards, font styles, HUD designs, etc. Why would they mess up a perfect formula?

The game is everything a sequel should be. Same as the jump from Halo to Halo 2 to Halo 3; same as the jump from Gears of War to Gears of War 2 (to an extent); same with MGS2 to MGS3; same with a.ssassin's Creed to a.ssassin's Creed 2; same with Splinter Cell to Pandora Tomorrow; same with Sonic the Hedgehog to Sonic the Hedgehog 2; same with Street f!ghter 2 to Super Street f!ghter 2 Turbo. Do I really need to go on?

You're just here crying about your own little gripes with the PC version. If you wanna talk logic, then why should IW put so much money into the PC version when it sold the least compared to the PS3 and 360 versions and pretty much the same thing will happen this time around? The PC gaming community is a dying one and you're alone. All alone. Get on with your life. It's one game, nobody cares if you buy it or not cuz almost nobody here is even buying it on PC. You're the most illogical one here cuz you're letting your personal feelings get in the way of you thinking logically.

You didn't even talk about anything besides not being able to make your own little levels and dedicated servers on the PC, but as soon as someone who's already played the game started talking about things completely different from the lame points you were trying to make, you attach to his every word as if they were your own. Download the game, buy it, pay $10 for it, nobody cares, but don't complain just cuz people not only disagree with your opinion, but don't really care. Move on with life.
LOL @ 'font styles'... Is that really what you appreciate in a game? Like the dude said, the negatives out-weigh positives 100x!

Your post makes it seem like no one besides 2 people in this thread are angry about this, thousands of ppl are pissed!

@ saying 'do you expect a whole new game?'... its sad that people like you have such low standards for video games, which is making the devs richer while doing half the work...

And guess what, DarkSideHero already played it, and said its the same f**king game... You are a sheep dude... Do you work for IW?! lmao

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-04-2009 at 05:50 PM..
 11-04-2009, 05:51 PM         #965
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
Update: I played the game it is worse playing it. The game loads and see a warning somethings you will find in the game offensive and you can opt out (yeah, who is going to do that). Since I didn't of course, when I got to the level; it was complete down hill from there. You had to participate in k!lling innocent people pleading to not be shot (the realism was to unbearable). I have never played a game that made me feel so bad, it was really disturbing and to top it of you are using automatic weapons and even a grenade launcher to blow away swat teams in riot gear. .
OMGGGG U GETTIN ME HYPE I CANT WAIT TIL THIS SHYT DROPS THANK YOU GREAT REVIEW:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #966
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Your just stupid dude. The only gimped version is the PC one(which im pirating) the 360/PS3 is all you could of hoped for. Im a PC gamer but i could really care less anymore. Dope FPS's are a dime a dozen on the PC so move on.I think gamefaqs is more of your type of board though.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 11-04-2009 at 05:53 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #967
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 Russ369 said:
FINALLY! The only logical person besides myself in this thread...

Everyone else gave no valid or logical reasons that justify's the devs decisions...

All I got were invalid, unsound reasoning like "HAHAHA HES A NERD"

You guys are morons for sitting there like sheep and taking this s**t that is spewed out by half-assed devs... You are paying 60$ for a mod...
yeah. I'm torn, on one had is this: IW really f**ked us PC gamers over with this, unbelievable. 9 v. 9...the f**k??? :angry12::angry12:

I was really ok with them announcing IW-net. I thought as long as they kept the matches at 32 players it was good, but now I don't know what to think of this. There's no reason to have it at 9 v. 9, PCs can handle way more people than that.

I hate to say it, but IW just gave a big f**k you to PC gamers.

On the other hand: It's COD. I love COD. I wanna find out what happens in the story. The multiplayer was great and looks great in the sequel. (I'm still pissed they k!lled off Captain Price...dude was a mainstay since COD1). I hate to admit it, but i'll still be getting the game. It's hard for me to say no to it. Initially will be getting it on PS3, but I won't be repurchasing it for PC until the price goes down to 30 or they bring back 32 player multi, i'll wait for BFBC2 for my Modern Warfare fix.

A lot of people are gonna hate on what this guy has to say, but this dude is making very very valid points. 9v9, no dedicated servers, no kick options...that alone is not enough to warrant a 60 dollar purchase by pc gamers, despite the story (cuz it'll be 8 hours max again). PC was the superior version in the first MW, so I don't understand why they downgraded the hell out of it. It seems like all they want is control over the DLC and no Mods to ensure that gamers will only buy IW s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #968
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 kegar89 said:
I don't believe in fully automatic weapons in COD. If you have to spray constantly to get a k!ll then get the f**k off the game, that's just my opinion.
If you spray, most of the time you are not going to go ANY luck on k!lls, f**k all that spray and pray s**t.

Only time i spray is when drop shotting, most weapons are meant to be burst fire.

I'm just not feeling that 1 pull 1 k!ll s**t, that s**t is horrible to me.

But I'm not going to knock it, the M16 was one of the most fun and enjoyable weapons I ever used, but it was just "too" easy.

But I'ma probably be using the FAMAS, and M4 too for a while...M4 for sure...until I get the ACR which its not gonna take long, ACR is gonna be my main b**ch. =X
 8 years ago '04        #969
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Your just stupid dude. The only gimped version is the PC one(which im pirating) the 360/PS3 is all you could of hoped for. Im a PC gamer but i could really care less anymore. Dope FPS's are a dime a dozen on the PC so move on.I think gamefaqs is more of your type of board though.
Its gimped because its exactly the same as the console versions (except MP on consoles supports more peeps)...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-04-2009 at 05:56 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #970
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 Awperator2 said:
ac-130 is easier to aim and you can switch from 25mm - 40mm and the 105 howitzer. Ill stick with the ac-130. Chopper gunner is only there because of the chopper from COD4. its nothing different besides the fact you can control it...

Ac-130 also has flares if it is shot at.. Id rather use that then have someone shoot my chopper down with 1 jav missile or a turret :)
I think the chopper gunner has flares or move fast as f**k too, and the thing about it chopper gunner generates more k!lls because of how long it is in the air and how fast you can k!ll with it. AC-130 is kinda slow due to reloading so its probably going to be a slight difficulty when getting like 10 k!lls, chopper gunner can get that easier, even tho the AC-130 looks cool as f**k, if I'm going for the nuke (which most likely I am) I would use the chopper gunner for a easy 10 k!lls and get the rest regularly.

Just watch the vids.
I'm also feeling the stealth bomber, s**t is s3xy.
 8 years ago '05        #971
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
If you spray, most of the time you are not going to go ANY luck on k!lls, f**k all that spray and pray s**t.

Only time i spray is when drop shotting, most weapons are meant to be burst fire.

I'm just not feeling that 1 pull 1 k!ll s**t, that s**t is horrible to me.

But I'm not going to knock it, the M16 was one of the most fun and enjoyable weapons I ever used, but it was just "too" easy.

But I'ma probably be using the FAMAS, and M4 too for a while...M4 for sure...until I get the ACR which its not gonna take long, ACR is gonna be my main b**ch. =X
Yessir. But their already saying that the Famas is the new M16 which from using it in Counter Strike i could see why. For me its all about the ACR Bushmaster and the MP5k.
 8 years ago '06        #972
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
LOL @ 'font styles'... Is that really what you appreciate in a game? Like the dude said, the negatives out-weigh positives 100x!

Your post makes it seem like no one besides 2 people in this thread are angry about this, thousands of ppl are pissed!

@ saying 'do you expect a whole new game?'... its sad that people like you have such low standards for video games, which is making the devs richer while doing half the work...

And guess what, DarkSideHero already played it, and said its the same f**king game... You are a sheep dude... Do you work for IW?! lmao
I have 3 pirated copies of the game. You're an idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #973
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Its gimped because its exactly the same as the console versions (except MP on consoles supports more peeps)...
Then get a console and stop crying about a great game kthxbai
 8 years ago '05        #974
space
space
 Russ369 said:
f**k it dude its pointless we let our own community do this to us. We have a right to be upset but so do IW. We pirate way too much s**t that developers are just getting sick of it. Why waste money in putting s**t like dedicated servers and mod tools when you can just port the console version and make the same amount of money. But on some real s**t writing about stories is pointless. Talk with your wallet not your mouth.
 8 years ago '04        #975
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Then get a console and stop crying about a great game kthxbai
Why would I buy a console and accept an inferior gaming experience in comparison to my PC?
 8 years ago '07        #976
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Russ369 said:
Reading the developers comments on this game and how s**tty and watered down it is, you would be throwing your cash away... Pirate that s**t folks, Activision doesn't care about you... Ever since COD2 that s**t has gone dooooowwwn hill... How the f**k are these a**holes reusing THE SAME f**kING GAME ENGINE! REALLY!?! Since 2005! They make minor changes to textures and w/e, but its the same f**kin game! No lean, no developer consoles, no ablility to kick players from ranked games, no mod tools/custom map making... this game is a joke... If you spend $60 on this crap, you're a fool...

I didn't even get started on the PC version of this game, which has no dedicated servers or modding ablility also...

Im gonna pirate the s**t out of this game, as are most others I know... Will it help the situation? Nope. Do I give a f**k about stealing from these c*cksuckers who don't give a f**k about my money and quality of their own product? f**k NO!
i agree man.thats my main complaint.improve tha f**kin gameplay,not just tha damn graphics.not bein able to lean,and infinite respawns should be inexcusable in todays shooters
 8 years ago '04        #977
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
f**k it dude its pointless we let our own community do this to us. We have a right to be upset but so do IW. We pirate way too much s**t that developers are just getting sick of it. Why waste money in putting s**t like dedicated servers and mod tools when you can just port the console version and make the same amount of money. But on some real s**t writing about stories is pointless. Talk with your wallet not your mouth.
Okay... I understand that IW can be pissed, but why did they INCREASE the price from 50$ to 60$ when its the lesser version of the consoles? Modern Warfare on PC was VERY popular, it was one of the most popular games sold on Steam. They manged to keep ALL the essential things PC users have been customed too for almost the last 10 years, and keep it at a lower price than the consoles, basically giving it an advantage over the consoles...

There is now really no reason to buy it on the PC, unless you are a big fan of the series...
 11-04-2009, 06:03 PM         #978
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how u know this section isn't moderated

this discussion should be in the main thread
 8 years ago '06        #979
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Why would I buy a console and accept an inferior gaming experience in comparison to my PC?
Either you have bad memory of things you say yourself, or you're just an idiot. I a.ssume the latter.
 8 years ago '04        #980
space
space
 Atlanta said:
this is how u know this section isn't moderated

this discussion should be in the main thread
Who cares man, you get more of a discussion when it is it's own thread...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago