Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2009, 04:31 PM         #941
lightysilo18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Reading the developers comments on this game and how s**tty and watered down it is, you would be throwing your cash away... Pirate that s**t folks, Activision doesn't care about you... Ever since COD2 that s**t has gone dooooowwwn hill... How the f**k are these a**holes reusing THE SAME f**kING GAME ENGINE! REALLY!?! Since 2005! They make minor changes to textures and w/e, but its the same f**kin game! No lean, no developer consoles, no ablility to kick players from ranked games, no mod tools/custom map making... this game is a joke... If you spend $60 on this crap, you're a fool...

I didn't even get started on the PC version of this game, which has no dedicated servers or modding ablility also...

Im gonna pirate the s**t out of this game, as are most others I know... Will it help the situation? Nope. Do I give a f**k about stealing from these c*cksuckers who don't give a f**k about my money and quality of their own product? f**k NO!
 8 years ago '07        #942
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
so basically your saying since IW or Activision half-assed on the PC version boycott MW2? Well i'm not a PC gamer. Why should i give a f**k?

And if you played it already or watched these live streams on Justin tv or Ustream you know they didn't just re-release the same game from 2 years ago.

Voicing you opinion is one thing. But the s**t your saying in here is just some ol' BS.

Last edited by JaeNice; 11-04-2009 at 04:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #943
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 KeithHernandez said:
The article is dope, but I disagree with you. That scene sets the tone for the whole game. That level is the reason for the war. Sure, they could've carried it on between levels and explained it then. But tell me that level didn't make you care more when you finally got to the end?

Edit: A lot of you dumb a.ss n*ggas need to take a minute and read the article. You're on the message board reading all day and completely skip the f**king point when you see too many well-written words.

lol i can picture this dude with tears streaming down his face holding the "R" trigger in to a pile of innocents cowering in terror.

seriously guy,its not the first time you could k!ll innocent people in a video game. and for the record ANYONE who plays video games always tries to do s**t youre not supposed to anyway.
 11-04-2009, 04:50 PM         #944
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is a f**king game!!! It's you people, that make this s**t get blown out of proportion.
 8 years ago '05        #945
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,325 | Props total: 12063 12063
 Russ369 said:
-No dedicated servers
-No Mod tools
-No Custom map creation
-No Lean
-No 'kick' feature in MP for ranked servers

All this^^^^^^= s**t i dont give a 2 squirts of monkey spunk about

And server problems are rare on cod

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 11-04-2009 at 05:06 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #946
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
tl;dr

also, there's already an official thread where this has been discussed already.
 11-04-2009, 05:03 PM         #947
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Don't care about the community? IW asked it's community for k!ll streak ideas, perk ideas, and map ideas and a lot of the most requested ideas are in the final game.
Okay and? Think the negatives of this game are outweighing the positives at this point.

PC players are gettin f**ked over with the 9v9 cap and no dedicated servers. IW reason for it is a joke.
The game types that can/cant be played when in Party Chat is horrible.
Same graphics.
Same animations.
Same stupid AI.
Same sound.
Same 100ft knife stabs.
Short campaign that provides zero challenge on Veteran.
Campaign script was the same as MW1. Meaning if in MW1 you had missions that went like this - Mission 1 teaming up with some troops, Mission 2 stealth, Mission 3 driving, Mission 4 ending. That is how it would be in MW2 and guess what, that IS how it was.
deathstreaks?
What is there like 2 new gametypes? 1 I wouldn't even consider new since all they did was adjust the camera.

DA DOPEMAN said:
For those that played it, be honest does it look like COD4 again in new set pieces, I thought this one uses a new engine that streams or something like that and allowed them to pump better visuals then COD4 also.
I've played it and beat it on Veteran. There really is no improvement.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 11-04-2009 at 05:08 PM..
 11-04-2009, 05:09 PM         #948
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CALBEAR707 said:
It is a f**king game!!! It's you people, that make this s**t get blown out of proportion.
What you mean by "you people" eh?
 8 years ago '04        #949
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,280 | Props total: 2747 2747
 DarkSidesHero said:
Okay and? Think the negatives of this game are outweighing the positives at this point.

PC players are gettin f**ked over with the 9v9 cap and no dedicated servers. IW reason for it is a joke.
The game types that can/cant be played when in Party Chat is horrible.
Same graphics.
Same animations.
Same stupid AI.
Same sound.
Same 100ft knife stabs.
Short campaign that provides zero challenge on Veteran.
Campaign script was the same as MW1. Meaning if in MW1 you had missions that went like this - Mission 1 teaming up with some troops, Mission 2 stealth, Mission 3 driving, Mission 4 ending. That is how it would be in MW2 and guess what, that IS how it was.
deathstreaks?
What is there like 2 new gametypes? 1 I wouldn't even consider new since all they did was adjust the camera.

I've played it and beat it on Veteran. There really is no improvement.
FINALLY! The only logical person besides myself in this thread...

Everyone else gave no valid or logical reasons that justify's the devs decisions...

All I got were invalid, unsound reasoning like "HAHAHA HES A NERD"

You guys are morons for sitting there like sheep and taking this s**t that is spewed out by half-assed devs... You are paying 60$ for a mod...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-04-2009 at 05:17 PM..
 11-04-2009, 05:26 PM         #950
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn 9vs9 is a big step down from 30vs30

sucks to be a pc player :)

xbox 360 ftw
 11-04-2009, 05:29 PM         #951
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
AC-130 is going to be a.sssauce vs. the Chopper Gunner.
ac-130 is easier to aim and you can switch from 25mm - 40mm and the 105 howitzer. Ill stick with the ac-130. Chopper gunner is only there because of the chopper from COD4. its nothing different besides the fact you can control it...

Ac-130 also has flares if it is shot at.. Id rather use that then have someone shoot my chopper down with 1 jav missile or a turret :)
 11-04-2009, 05:30 PM         #952
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k a care package its all about emergency air drop.. :)
 8 years ago '07        #953
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,967 | Props total: 16099 16099
 El Fuerte said:
you can still chat w/ ur friends who are in the match w/ u and mute all everyone else...its the same exact s**t, n*ggas will find anything to b**ch about I am glad they are getting rid of that feature, shouldnt be allowed in multiplayer games like that
it aint the same exact s**t, cuz you gotta take time out either when the match starts or when you die to mute ppl and the mutes don't even stay permanent. They become unmuted when you get back to pre-game lobby.

in party chat you don't hear em PERIOD, so what makes you think they're the same s**t?
 11-04-2009, 05:33 PM         #954
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why am i a fool for buying something i am going to enjoy? You would be a fool to not buy it when you know you are going to enjoy it.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bad game. 10+ million people would have to dissagree with you :)
 8 years ago '07        #955
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,967 | Props total: 16099 16099
 kegar89 said:
I guess so, it's really useless regardless. Can't remember the last time I died consistently. I finished COD4 with a 2.44 K/D and I f**ked around most of the time.
what game type did you play though?
 11-04-2009, 05:34 PM         #956
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also they had to lower the cap of people on the PC version.. do you really expect to play 30vs30 without a dedicated server? it sucks but be real. use your head
 8 years ago '05        #957
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,325 | Props total: 12063 12063
 Russ369 said:
FINALLY! The only logical person besides myself in this thread...

Everyone else gave no valid or logical reasons that justify's the devs decisions...

All I got were invalid, unsound reasoning like "HAHAHA HES A NERD"

You guys are morons for sitting there like sheep and taking this s**t that is spewed out by half-assed devs... You are paying 60$ for a mod...
OK.................u 2 n*ggas dont purchase the game. Close thread
 8 years ago '04        #958
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,280 | Props total: 2747 2747
 Awperator2 said:
Also they had to lower the cap of people on the PC version.. do you really expect to play 30vs30 without a dedicated server? it sucks but be real. use your head
Its going to use the same server as the consoles (IW.net), like Battle.net for warcraft n s**t... So if consoles and PC use the same server, why do they need to cap it? No logical reason, really.

The game is just going to get pirated to hell because of these changes they made for the worse, and IW will blame PC gamers and not themselves.
 11-04-2009, 05:40 PM         #959
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats with all the whining. its a video game, if anything GTA is worse. has been but its still fun, its not reality. and its rated M.

You do not have to buy the game
You do not have to even play that mission.

STOP WHINING!!!
 8 years ago '06        #960
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
@ you guys expecting a completely different game.

Yes IW was really gonna sit there and so "ok after Treyarch's W@W failed to be as great as our Modern Warfare was, everyone was asking for another Modern Warfare so we have to make another. Now what are we gonna do to make a game that got perfect reviews everywhere better.......I know! Let's change everything about the game and make it totally different despite it being a sequel!" Nevermind the fact that we added brand new locales, new weapons, new settings, a longer story, adding to the features that made the first MW great like perks and k!llstreak rewards, font styles, HUD designs, etc. Why would they mess up a perfect formula?

The game is everything a sequel should be. Same as the jump from Halo to Halo 2 to Halo 3; same as the jump from Gears of War to Gears of War 2 (to an extent); same with MGS2 to MGS3; same with a.ssassin's Creed to a.ssassin's Creed 2; same with Splinter Cell to Pandora Tomorrow; same with Sonic the Hedgehog to Sonic the Hedgehog 2; same with Street f!ghter 2 to Super Street f!ghter 2 Turbo. Do I really need to go on?

You're just here crying about your own little gripes with the PC version. If you wanna talk logic, then why should IW put so much money into the PC version when it sold the least compared to the PS3 and 360 versions and pretty much the same thing will happen this time around? The PC gaming community is a dying one and you're alone. All alone. Get on with your life. It's one game, nobody cares if you buy it or not cuz almost nobody here is even buying it on PC. You're the most illogical one here cuz you're letting your personal feelings get in the way of you thinking logically.

You didn't even talk about anything besides not being able to make your own little levels and dedicated servers on the PC, but as soon as someone who's already played the game started talking about things completely different from the lame points you were trying to make, you attach to his every word as if they were your own. Download the game, buy it, pay $10 for it, nobody cares, but don't complain just cuz people not only disagree with your opinion, but don't really care. Move on with life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy