Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #921
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
No it hasnt f**king gone too far. Its that u f**king brainwashed sheep that get ur panties tied up anytime sumthing goes agaisnt ur beliefs. From wat i heard the lvl is completely f**king optional . Also ppl do realize it is a game nothing u do in it will ever affect ur life or amyone elses so wats the big deal. Infinity knew wat they did with this lvl. They got all the pussies and news media talking so they get free promotion. I applaud s**t like this cause u sheep always deliver. Oh and btw u dont have to k!ll civilians so u should question ur own life and actions before u bash the game
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 11-04-2009 at 03:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #922
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 DA DOPEMAN said:
For those that played it, be honest does it look like COD4 again in a new area?
Obviously it does, you don't even need to play it to know the answer to this question.
 11-04-2009, 03:54 PM         #923
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*throws gasoline on the nerd rage fire*

i bet this kid slams his keyboard and s**t when he dies in a game and screams REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE f**kING f**got!!!!Oneoenoenoenoenoene YOU HACKS
 8 years ago '05        #924
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Russ369 said:
If by nerd rage you mean actually caring about how he spends his money and the quality of the product, than yeah, i guess you are right...

Lets say if Apple first released the Iphone 3gs, hyped it up, everyone loves it. Then, a year later, they release the Iphone 3g, trying to pass it off as 'new and improved'... Would you be pissed?
That analogy doesn't make any sense. Not even a bit.

If Modern Warfare 2 is supposed to be the 3g in your eyes then it would need to be worse than MW. I don't agree with the removing of the "kick" of the guns but I don't care either. That seems to be the only thing that has regressed. I forgot all about it because the guns I used didn't have much kick, such as the M4 Carbine.

All other opinions from those playing now say that it is better. Any game could have had an infinite amount of other features, that's not a reason to buy it. Just because it didn't meet your standards of a sequel doesn't make it a bad game. You can choose not to buy it. I'll buy it because I like the Modern Warfare series and hopefully Activision will leave Treyarch alone when they see the response to this.
 11-04-2009, 03:56 PM         #925
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
For those that played it, be honest does it look like COD4 again in a new area?

the animations and movement are better...reminds me of k!llzone a little bit...the AI is aggressive similar to k!llzone's as well

and there are fewer jaggies and more characters and action on screen...the set pieces seem more organic

the gun recoil aspect is strange tho....only lmgs really get outta control if u hold down fire..but guns in cod4 didn't really buck either unless u used a 50 Cal

this is all in sp and spec ops tho...not trying 2 get banned thru MP

EDIT: PC shooters are dead...the only thing holding PC gaming up is the MMORPG (e.x. wow)

Nothing you can really do about it....it doesn't make money anymore

Last edited by Atlanta; 11-04-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #926
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
I k!lled everyone in the airport mission and it felt great...
 8 years ago '04        #927
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
*throws gasoline on the nerd rage fire*

i bet this kid slams his keyboard and s**t when he dies in a game and screams REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE f**kING f**got!!!!Oneoenoenoenoenoene YOU HACKS
Way to put a stamp on the thread their fonz... It sounds like you have more nerd rage than I do... Like I said, you don't like what I have to say, PEACE OUT HOMESLICE!

You make it seem like im the only person complaining, head over to IW.net and check the forums bro...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-04-2009 at 04:02 PM..
 11-04-2009, 03:59 PM         #928
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah they have gone too far.. because this is so much worse then getting f**ked by a hooker then running her over, shooting her, getting back in your car running over 300 people, shooting rockets in a club, running out and throwing grenades in the middle of traffic

and postal 2? psh this airport scene is far worse then setting houses on fire, people on fire, animals on fire, pissing on people, stuffing a cat in a shotgun making it a silencer etc.

yup.. these goddamn son of a b**ch bastards have gone too far i am outraged
 11-04-2009, 04:01 PM         #929
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilBlasta said:
They shouldn't off added deathstreaks, I don't give a s**t about people who die all the time.. step ur game up.

But; does anyone know how long the Care Package drop takes?
Not long at all. Within 5 to 8 seconds.
 8 years ago '07        #930
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 mrfreak76 said:
Update: I played the game it is worse playing it. The game loads and see a warning somethings you will find in the game offensive and you can opt out (yeah, who is going to do that). Since I didn't of course, when I got to the level; it was complete down hill from there. You had to participate in k!lling innocent people pleading to not be shot (the realism was to unbearable). I have never played a game that made me feel so bad, it was really disturbing and to top it of you are using automatic weapons and even a grenade launcher to blow away swat teams in riot gear. After the level was over I had to ask myself what were the developers thinking and why even put this in the game (there was no point). This game is going to cause a lot of controversy and I really feel that Activision should pull this level entirely, the game is still amazing without. we really just don't need this type of stuff in games as a level. Yeah I know in GTA and other games you can k!ll innocent people if you want to for fun, however this is game is meant to be close to real life and deals with real matters like terrorism. Only time will tell if people agree with me or not.

The article is dope, but I disagree with you. That scene sets the tone for the whole game. That level is the reason for the war. Sure, they could've carried it on between levels and explained it then. But tell me that level didn't make you care more when you finally got to the end?

Edit: A lot of you dumb a.ss n*ggas need to take a minute and read the article. You're on the message board reading all day and completely skip the f**king point when you see too many well-written words.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 11-04-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 11-04-2009, 04:05 PM         #931
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
I k!lled everyone in the airport mission and it felt great...
Same here.

IW gives the choice to play that level right from the getgo so there is no need for a 100 paragraph article about that.

Did he mention the part where you get shot and they burn you alive?
 8 years ago '06        #932
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Modern Warfare campaign was crack and the multiplayer is unreal. I will be buying this game and ill be happy with new guns and different multi maps. Thread starter is upset about something. Also without these terrible corporations you speak of we wouldnt have any of these games. I will pay my 60$ and not pirate this s**t because 1) I dont want to have my live account banned. 2) Ill support these developers so they can expand on the games.
 8 years ago '08        #933
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Did anyone get the bonus level where you k!ll Obama and leave burning crosses in front of the white house?

I can't believe this level is getting so much "attention" it's not that serious...I'll list the following reasons why.

-IT'S A VIDEOGAME.

that's all you need to know. Just because theres a level where innocent people die don't mean anything.
 11-04-2009, 04:16 PM         #934
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IW is pretty much s**tting on the PC gaming community.

No dedicated servers for the PC
Player level is capped at 9vs9

8 years ago '04        #935
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
Modern Warfare campaign was crack and the multiplayer is unreal. I will be buying this game and ill be happy with new guns and different multi maps. Thread starter is upset about something. Also without these terrible corporations you speak of we wouldnt have any of these games. I will pay my 60$ and not pirate this s**t because 1) I dont want to have my live account banned. 2) Ill support these developers so they can expand on the games.
1) You can still play online, alotta ppl i know do with their s**t modded
2) Addition by subtraction?

8 years ago '04        #936
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
 AyeDre said:
Did anyone get the bonus level where you k!ll Obama and leave burning crosses in front of the white house?

I can't believe this level is getting so much "attention" it's not that serious...I'll list the following reasons why.

-IT'S A VIDEOGAME.

that's all you need to know. Just because theres a level where innocent people die don't mean anything.
gotta watch what you say online.. you get arrested for that type s**tt..
 8 years ago '04        #937
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Skateboard T said:
Call of Duty 4 was probably the 2nd best game I've ever played.
:wtf:

You just start playing games in '07 Brah?
 8 years ago '04        #938
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
Columbine style... imma blast "Kim" while i'm at it
 11-04-2009, 04:26 PM         #939
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
the animations and movement are better...reminds me of k!llzone a little bit...the AI is aggressive similar to k!llzone's as well

and there are fewer jaggies and more characters and action on screen...the set pieces seem more organic

the gun recoil aspect is strange tho....only lmgs really get outta control if u hold down fire..but guns in cod4 didn't really buck either unless u used a 50 Cal

this is all in sp and spec ops tho...not trying 2 get banned thru MP

Thanks for the info
 8 years ago '04        #940
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 AyeDre said:

[pic - click to view]

The FBI would like a word with you sir...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy