NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #881
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Reading the developers comments on this game and how s**tty and watered down it is, you would be throwing your cash away... Pirate that s**t folks, Activision doesn't care about you... Ever since COD2 that s**t has gone dooooowwwn hill... How the f**k are these a**holes reusing THE SAME f**kING GAME ENGINE! REALLY!?! Since 2005! They make minor changes to textures and w/e, but its the same f**kin game! No lean, no developer consoles, no ablility to kick players from ranked games, no mod tools/custom map making... this game is a joke... If you spend $60 on this crap, you're a fool...

I didn't even get started on the PC version of this game, which has no dedicated servers or modding ablility also...

Im gonna pirate the s**t out of this game, as are most others I know... Will it help the situation? Nope. Do I give a f**k about stealing from these c*cksuckers who don't give a f**k about my money and quality of their own product? f**k NO!
 8 years ago '08        #882
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Well not to sound like an a.ss or anything. I "wouldn't" buy it either. I'm definitely going to pirate it again when I get a new 360. It's not worth $60 imo and of course there won't be a price drop seen for another 2 years lol.

I didn't read what you said. Just your title
 8 years ago '07        #883
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ people already plannin' their classes their going to set up and s**t.. really ain't got s**t to do with your lives?

I'm pumped for the game but damn going through this thread

some of you all need to :hang:
 8 years ago '09        #884
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
i guess im a fool, mite as well off myself :guns12:
 8 years ago '04        #885
space
space
 kingstown04 said:
i guess im a fool, mite as well off myself :guns12:
You gotta stand up to these corporations mang... By buying the game, you are basically allow IW and Activision to continue to make s**t, giving them that reinforcement to continue to be s**t... Say no bro, say no... Save ya green and buy some green wit that cash monies!
 8 years ago '07        #886
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
Pretty sure COD 4 was a new engine.
 11-04-2009, 02:39 PM         #887
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
@ people already plannin' their classes their going to set up and s**t.. really ain't got s**t to do with your lives?

Yeah cause it takes all day to plan that stuff.
 11-04-2009, 02:41 PM         #888
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:

8 years ago '04        #889
space
space
 Syringe said:
Pretty sure COD 4 was a new engine.
Same engine, new version. Same s**t. They do the same s**t with Madden dawg.
 8 years ago '05        #890
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
Dude was playing the shyt on Ustream last night. I was impressed. f**k it
 8 years ago '04        #891
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Dude was playing the shyt on Ustream last night. I was impressed. f**k it
But is $60 worth a 6-7 hour SP campaign and a gimped MP? The game is actually taken a step backwards Did the developer really think by removing certain good things from MW and watering down MW2 make people happy? They really don't care about the consumer. I hate companies like that, sadly 95% of companies are like that...
 8 years ago '09        #892
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
I'm not getting it until around Christmas
 11-04-2009, 02:53 PM         #893
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't care about the community? IW asked it's community for k!ll streak ideas, perk ideas, and map ideas and a lot of the most requested ideas are in the final game.
 11-04-2009, 02:53 PM         #894
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm buying the 360 bundled with the new cod when it drops and im buying the game for ps3 as well
 11-04-2009, 02:54 PM         #895
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

buying it at midnight
 8 years ago '05        #896
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
Cod4 was my s**t, don't care if modern warfare 2 uses same engine I'm sure ill have just as much fun playing the new 1
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #897
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Russ369 said:
Reading the developers comments on this game and how s**tty and watered down it is, you would be throwing your cash away... Pirate that s**t folks, Activision doesn't care about you... Ever since COD2 that s**t has gone dooooowwwn hill... How the f**k are these a**holes reusing THE SAME f**kING GAME ENGINE! REALLY!?! Since 2005! They make minor changes to textures and w/e, but its the same f**kin game! No lean, no developer consoles, no ablility to kick players from ranked games, no mod tools/custom map making... this game is a joke... If you spend $60 on this crap, you're a fool...

I didn't even get started on the PC version of this game, which has no dedicated servers or modding ablility also...

Im gonna pirate the s**t out of this game, as are most others I know... Will it help the situation? Nope. Do I give a f**k about stealing from these c*cksuckers who don't give a f**k about my money and quality of their own product? f**k NO!
just get the f**k outta here game was a big improvement from the first one

Last edited by TreZ; 11-04-2009 at 03:00 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #898
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Russ369 said:

Should they have made this a f!ghting game or something? Or an action-adventure? RTS? I mean it's a direct sequel to another game, do you expect them to change the entire game around or something? The game has improved so much on the last one it's not even funny. It's everything a sequel should be: all the things that made the original great with improvements where needed as well as tons of new content that makes it feel fresh.
 8 years ago '04        #899
space
space
 TreZ said:
just get the f**k outta here game was a big improvement from the first one
-No dedicated servers
-No Mod tools
-No Custom map creation
-No Lean
-No 'kick' feature in MP for ranked servers

That sounds like alot of improvement right there, right?

What have they improved? The graphics are the same, no new innovation... So what? They add a few new guns and maps, you call that a difference? Really?

Nothing to make it worth the full price... This should be 19.99 at most as a mod... Its people like you who buy the game no matter what that allows the dev's to make a s**tty game...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-04-2009 at 03:15 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #900
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 kegar89 said:
Awperator, what's you GT bro? Send me a friend request: x Afflic7ion. We'll run on ho's day 1 and slap those pub players.

I'm thinkin' bout running this class when I get to level 70:

Primary: FAMAS
Secondary: AA-12
Equipment: Semtex
Special Nade: Stun x2
Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro
deathstreak: Painkiller (Although I'll never use it)

Killstreaks: UAV, Stealth bomber, Emergency Care Package
That's a waste of a DS. Use Martyrdom.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy