NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #841
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
I wouldn't be surprised if so many people b**ch about when the game actually comes out that IW or Activision decides to patch it out totally.
 8 years ago '05        #842
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Atlanta said:
Pull your skirt down false philosopher.

And they were the ones that petitioned for the separation of the call of duty name so they could have more recognition...and then failed to hold up the COD name.

You can stay on their games and fund them by buying into the DLC r*pe tho...it's ur unique style. :D
Lol ignorance at its finest.Im pretty sure it was Activisions idea to separate the Modern Warfare and COD in the ability to milk two different chances. The reason its not just Modern Warfare 2 is because of the name recognition of Call of Duty was a heavy hitter and when people where surveyed did not not compute that Modern Warfare 2 = Call of Duty. Try again idiot you can keep failing my pretending to know me though f**got. Try reading this so maybe next time you can get your facts straight.

8 years ago '06        #843
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10695 10695
how long is single player?Want to beat this s**t before i take my 360 to pawn shop (had red rings) but wondering how many hours it's goin to take cause i might not have the time.Don't wanna take the chance of my 360 crappin out
 8 years ago '06        #844
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
It's about as long as any other game. Around 8-10 hours.
 8 years ago '09        #845
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
One of my only problems for us xbox players is that we can no longer be in a party while playing any game mode other then FFA and TDM, so we gotta hear the annoy chatter that goes on in the room with the 12 yrs and people who play music in the mic. I heard they got rid of it because of people cheating in SnD and they wanted to promote team work hopefully they patch and can give a playlist option that say no xbox live parties and another one that allows us to talk to friends via parties we'll see....
 8 years ago '08        #846
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 jayvivz said:
I k!lled everyone.
:applause: where the f**k you been at jay....
 8 years ago '06        #847
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10695 10695
 jayvivz said:
It's about as long as any other game. Around 8-10 hours.
yea just beat it...pretty short actually but still a tight a.ss game.They mixed it up...in the snow,in the water,in the mall thing ect...

only gripe i had was the ending (kinda weak) and the story had me a little lost.Maybe i wasn't payin attention or something
 11-03-2009, 08:56 PM         #848
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new racing game by IW is coming:laughing19:!!

Infinity Ward (from what we know) are really all about Call of Duty. Though they have admitted that they will move on to making a new IP when the experience of making the games isn't fun any more. In an interview with develop, Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling was asked if they've ever been tempted to create a new IP, his answer;

"We take it game-by-game. We never worry about the future too much. Right now we wanted to make a sequel, so the entire team is hands on deck for making Modern Warfare 2. Then once this is done, maybe we’ll see about doing something new. If we do want to do something else, then we will do it. We don’t feel tied to making Call of Duty games.
We still make Call of Duty games because we’re having fun doing it. And when it stops being fun, we’ll move onto something else."

Bowling was also asked what needs to happen before we see the games on the Wii, or PSP, or DS;

"If we felt like we could deliver the cinematic experience we were going for on other platforms, then we would gladly move to that platform. Right now, we don't think the Wii can deliver the exact experience that we’re doing. We like to be very equal across all platforms, and if it’s not equal then we won’t do it."

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November 10. We'll bring you a review of the game closer to release.
 8 years ago '08        #849
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Man that Combat Experience s**t SUCKED.

Most of the questions was dumb s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #850
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Bring back Street Racing.

No, not you EA. f**k Need For Speed.
 8 years ago '07        #851
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15118 15118
 gGgM35 said:
One of my only problems for us xbox players is that we can no longer be in a party while playing any game mode other then FFA and TDM, so we gotta hear the annoy chatter that goes on in the room with the 12 yrs and people who play music in the mic. I heard they got rid of it because of people cheating in SnD and they wanted to promote team work hopefully they patch and can give a playlist option that say no xbox live parties and another one that allows us to talk to friends via parties we'll see....
you can only use party chat in these modes:

Free-for-all, 3rd Person Teams, Mercenary Team deathmatch

f**kin bulls**t, this s**t is gonna make me not even wanna play multiplayer at all
 11-03-2009, 09:44 PM         #852
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you can only use party chat in these modes:

Free-for-all, 3rd Person Teams, Mercenary Team deathmatch

f**kin bulls**t, this s**t is gonna make me not even wanna play multiplayer at all
do you really need to talk to little susie ann when you are playing online?? cmon bro. get over it.

the no party chat during team deathmatch is a bit weird considering but whatever man. if you dont like it dont get the game

no one likes a whiner :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #853
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
do you really need to talk to little susie ann when you are playing online?? cmon bro. get over it.

the no party chat during team deathmatch is a bit weird considering but whatever man. if you dont like it dont get the game

Now tell me.

Why you going so hard?
 8 years ago '07        #854
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15118 15118
 Awperator2 said:

I'm not listening to some little squeaky kid call me a zzzzzz repetitively or whatever else they say

Microsoft introduced the party chat feature and wanted to bring a "social" experience to the 360 and now they're going to be selective with it because of a few f**gots cheating? f**k outta here.

just cuz you don't have friends to talk to while you play games doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to.
 8 years ago '04        #855
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
^he sees the b**ch in you?? im just joking free post i had to do it
 8 years ago '04        #856
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
im bout to boot up mw1
 11-03-2009, 11:58 PM         #857
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ "I WANT THE MICROSOFT SOCIAL EXPERIENCE *TEARS*"

8 years ago '09        #858
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm not listening to some little squeaky kid call me a zzzzzz repetitively or whatever else they say

Microsoft introduced the party chat feature and wanted to bring a "social" experience to the 360 and now they're going to be selective with it because of a few f**gots cheating? f**k outta here.

just cuz you don't have friends to talk to while you play games doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to.

Yea i completely agree with u man, I really dont feel like listening little kids say zzzzz a countless number of times, the trash talking is cool i don't mind that cause i do it myself but as u said we shouldn't have it taken away from us just because of some people cheating in SnD, but hopefully the mute feature works fine if not they need to patch it and give us a choice.
 8 years ago '05        #859
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Hype meter just went up X1000 from just watching this one dude play. Looks like Mp5k + Bling is going to own bad.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #860
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hype meter just went up X1000 from just watching this one dude play. Looks like Mp5k + Bling is going to own bad.

That s**t was nice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy