Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2009, 12:09 AM         #61
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
i got a problem coppin a game for $60 and then spending another $20-30 on extra maps for it. s**t is f**kin crazy and I hope this isn't the direction games are headed.
Usually DLC is only 10 dollars, and in Gears of War 2's case, 15 dollars. Good for IW though, you can tell that they feel like they missed out on the whole DLC thing with only 1 CoD4 map pack. Treyarch is pushing it with the WaW DLC though, I mean MP2 was released at what the end of June? Here we are basically a month later and they've already shoved more s**t down our throats. Same with Gears 2. First they had the flashback map pack at launch, then they released 8 more maps, then another pack of 8 and just recently another pack of 8. That's 29 DLC maps plus like the 10 or 11 in game. Waaaay too many maps IMO. You won't get the full effect of them all.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #62
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
I just wanted to post early to say I was apart of what will soon be one of the longest threads...

but as for my excitement for the game
 08-10-2009, 02:10 AM         #63
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^same here
btw, i will getting the Hardened Edition
and hopefully there is a beta release, just like they did for WAW
anyone remembers when exactly was the beta for WAW release last year?
 8 years ago '08        #64
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,746 | Props total: 366 366
No G36C?:sad5:
 8 years ago '04        #65
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,285 | Props total: 3811 3811
 mprjxl said:
^same here
btw, i will getting the Hardened Edition
and hopefully there is a beta release, just like they did for WAW
anyone remembers when exactly was the beta for WAW release last year?
there will be a beta.....should be out sometime next month
 8 years ago '07        #66
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I better get the code for this beta version.

spent hours getting the code for WaW.
 08-10-2009, 11:37 AM         #67
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
I better get the code for this beta version.

spent hours getting the code for WaW.
I was in the beta for 4 & 5 if I get a code for this one someone on here is going to be a lucky bastard because I know its going to be for the RRoD and I dont f**k with that piece of s**t anymore
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
I was in the beta for 4 & 5 if I get a code for this one someone on here is going to be a lucky bastard because I know its going to be for the RRoD and I dont f**k with that piece of s**t anymore
i guess i'll let you know my thoughts...been one of the "lucky" ppl to get access to both of them...if they get it for the ps, guess i'll actually get to join ya PS3 dudes on a damn game
 08-10-2009, 11:42 AM         #69
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
i guess i'll let you know my thoughts...been one of the "lucky" ppl to get access to both of them...if they get it for the ps, guess i'll actually get to join ya PS3 dudes on a damn game
I seriously doubt there will be a PS3 beta with the way 402 is on the 360's d*ck
 8 years ago '07        #70
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^damn I hope your wrong, my xbox f**ked up a few months back and I bought a ps3 to play while I sent my xbox in to get fixed.
 8 years ago '06        #71
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Has there been sign ups for the beta??
 8 years ago '08        #72
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 TreZ said:
Has there been sign ups for the beta??
nope.
 8 years ago '08        #73
NickThaQuick6 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 2 2
HEY I NEED HELP!!! does anyone know if they are gonna have a nazi zombies level like they did in COD 5? i lovvvvve nazi zombies its so damn funn!!! let me know if anyone knows plz..
 8 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 NickThaQuick6 said:
HEY I NEED HELP!!! does anyone know if they are gonna have a nazi zombies level like they did in COD 5? i lovvvvve nazi zombies its so damn funn!!! let me know if anyone knows plz..
no zombies....just gonna have a 2 player co-op mini game
 08-10-2009, 05:16 PM         #75
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickThaQuick6 said:
that reads like one of those spam emails you get when you put something on craigslist
 8 years ago '08        #76
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 gagethedesigner said:
No G36C?:sad5:
Word :sad5:
 08-11-2009, 12:34 PM         #77
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where there is a potential multi-million selling video game, Mad Catz is there, having signed a deal with Activision to produce branded controllers and accessories for Modern Warfare 2.

Mad Catz loves branding accessories, especially when it comes to big titles, and there most likely won't be a title bigger than Modern Warfare 2 this year, so they've got a full range of accessories being prepared across all major platforms. No specifics were given regarding what was coming when, but it's easy enough to imagine the sorts of things the company will come up with.

"We are excited to partner with Activision and Infinity Ward to create branded controllers and accessories based on what is one of the videogame industry's preeminent franchises," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "We look forward to offering unique and exciting accessories to fans of the newest release in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series, as we continue to grow and diversify what we believe to be the industry's leading portfolio of branded videogame accessories."
I've got my fingers crossed for night vision goggle skins. Look for more info on the new Mad Catz line as we get closer to the game's November release.
 08-11-2009, 01:29 PM         #78
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They will def include something like Nazi Zombies in this one. They'd be dumb not to. Plus Treyarch owes them one for lending them the CoD4 engine. Or else WaW wouldn't have been close to as good a game as it was.
 8 years ago '08        #79
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 TriangleOffense said:
Madcatz is s**tty.

Only thing i like is the SFIV f!ghtpad.
 8 years ago '06        #80
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Madcatz is s**tty.

Only thing i like is the SFIV f!ghtpad.
haven't bought anyting from them in years but I do remember that they made all their s**t cheap as hell. memory cards that failed, RFU adapters that last like a month n s**t, you get what you pay for though
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy