Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #641
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i finished paying off my reserved :)
cant wait to pick this motherf**ker up!!
 8 years ago '05        #642
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Im slacking i got two reservations and haven't put s**t on them yet. Dont even think the Hardened edition is worth it anymore. Took off like a week to play this b**ch and to get my FID license yessir. Ima race my boys and see my boys and see who can get to the 1st prestige the fastest . Little be known to us this is also a race to see whos s**t is gonna RROD first

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-28-2009 at 02:14 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #643
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
***SPOILERS***

this link i'ma put up is the opening scene/gameplay of MW2

you've been warned
 8 years ago '05        #644
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Im slacking i got two reservations and haven't put s**t on them yet. Dont even think the Hardened edition is worth it anymore. Took off like a week to play this b**ch and to get my FID license yessir. Ima race my boys and see my boys and see who can get to the 1st prestige the fastest . Little be known to us this is also a race to see whos s**t is gonna RROD first
same here. I had the prestige edition on reserve but i said f**k it i dont need any cheap a.ss night vision goggles no matter how cool they look. I still got a.ssassins creed 2 on reserve and thats dropping a week after MW2 so I'm like :angry12: And I doubt thats gonna get any play time right away since I'll be hooked into MW2
 8 years ago '06        #645
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Ye imma play the first 10 mins of single player..then hoping straight online! Got cod 4 and 5 months after they came out so everyone already had an advantage..explains my k!lls and deaths lol..wish I could reset it
 10-28-2009, 08:41 AM         #646
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king your mom in 3,2, 1. blast off
 8 years ago '04        #647
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
A video has surfaced online of actual Modern Warfare 2 gameplay. The video is FULL of spoilers and if you don’t want to read anymore then I suggest you stop…..HERE!!

We won’t go into much here, but, what we will say is that the level that was leaked
[spoiler - click to view]

In some eyes, this would open the gateway to games becoming more “accepted” in mainstream seeing as films and music depict similar items and in some cases, grossly over the top.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=364_1256689255
Video contains strong violence, we here at the BXGS cannot be held responsible for the material held within
 8 years ago '08        #648
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Da Ill One said:
A video has surfaced online of actual Modern Warfare 2 gameplay. The video is FULL of spoilers and if you don’t want to read anymore then I suggest you stop…..HERE!!

We won’t go into much here, but, what we will say is that the level that was leaked

In some eyes, this would open the gateway to games becoming more “accepted” in mainstream seeing as films and music depict similar items and in some cases, grossly over the top.

Video contains strong violence, we here at the BXGS cannot be held responsible for the material held within

From what Ive gotten the story is

8 years ago '04        #649
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Activision has confirmed that leaked footage of

is indeed real footage from a cutscene in the game and can be skipped by accessing checkpoints throughout.

Activision was asked if the scene was real, here was the developer’s response.

“Yes it is. The scene establishes the depth of evil and the cold bloodedness of a rogue Russian villain and his unit. By establishing that evil, it adds to the urgency of the player’s mission to stop them.

“Players have the option of skipping over the scene. At the beginning of the game, there are two ‘checkpoints’ where the player is advised that some people may find an upcoming segment disturbing. These checkpoints can’t be disabled.

“Modern Warfare 2 is a fantasy action game designed for intense, realistic game play that mirrors real life conflicts, much like epic, action movies. It is appropriately rated 18 for violent scenes, which means it is intended for those who are 18 and older.”
 8 years ago '07        #650
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I have not checked anything in this thread =/ is there some website that updates everything in one page?

cba going through 44pages of things
 10-28-2009, 04:06 PM         #651
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
I have not checked anything in this thread =/ is there some website that updates everything in one page?

cba going through 44pages of things
 8 years ago '07        #652
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Yo the wait is almost over i cant wait to order and play this b**ch :wow:
 8 years ago '06        #653
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
Just checked out the spec ops ac130 vid. So sick. I'll be playing this game very loud.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #654
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Cant wait till CNN gets word of this Airport level with you guning down citizens as terrorists

10-29-2009, 04:08 PM         #655
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Cant wait till CNN gets word of this Airport level with you guning down citizens as terrorists

thats a bit much
 8 years ago '08        #656
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
just placed my 1st ever pre-order for this.
and might even go to the midnight release. the dude at gamestop said their gonna give it out couple hours early due to the amount of reservations.
 8 years ago '04        #657
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 TriangleOffense said:
thats a bit much
Developer said there is a warning before you play it and you dont have to play that part. And if you do you dont have to shoot anybody.
 8 years ago '08        #658
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 TriangleOffense said:
thats a bit much
its a mature game...i don't understand why people are even offended or bringing this up so much
 10-29-2009, 05:41 PM         #659
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:

they showed that on the local news

people act like they've never played grand theft auto or watched 24 on TV

either way I will shoot a civilian...s**t is jus a game
 10-29-2009, 05:43 PM         #660
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

ur the only person moderating this place
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy