Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 107
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #601
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Cool..3rd person tdm and 3rd person cage match...i'll definitely play that s**t
 8 years ago '04        #602
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
I could be wrong. .HoWeVeR,it looks to me as if Call fnally answered my prayers

It could = REPLAYS (not a 3rd person view)

I've said they needed this since day 1..if so then were about to see sum CrAzY sh*t uploaded
 8 years ago '08        #603
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 paris playa69 said:
I could be wrong. .HoWeVeR,it looks to me as if Call fnally answered my prayers

It could = REPLAYS (not a 3rd person view)

I've said they needed this since day 1..if so then were about to see sum CrAzY sh*t uploaded
No, its 2 modes for 3rd person and they are:

3rd Person TDM
and 3rd Person Cage Match.

If you look at the menu you will see that on the video.


So there is no toggle option because that would make it very unbalanced.
 8 years ago '08        #604
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 KeepinItTrill said:
what's the EOtech?
EOtech is Holographic Sight, which replaced RDS in the last game on missions Shock and Awe, Bog, War Pig (Basically Marine mission)

Unlike RDS its not just a dot is a dot in a circle for better accuracy (in my case) :applause:

and RDS gets boring.
 8 years ago '08        #605
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
my hype for this game just came back....2 more weeks...
 8 years ago '08        #606
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 AyeDre said:
my hype for this game just came back....2 more weeks...
YESSSSSSSSSSSS, and the days are going more speedy now. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #607
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS, and the days are going more speedy now. :agreement6:
After I beat Borderlands for the 2nd time I'm playing nothing but MW1 and CodWaw for practice...but then again I'm not touching Mw2's MP until I beat its Campaign on veteran.
 8 years ago '04        #608
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
 AyeDre said:
but then again I'm not touching Mw2's MP until I beat its Campaign on veteran.
same here
 8 years ago '08        #609
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Born_Loser said:
same here
You go into MP better since the campaign has recoil/nozzle rising whatever they call it in campaign. and MP doesn't have any of that so its "easier" f**k i can't wait now.
 8 years ago '06        #610
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
this s**t gonna be like iraq huh?
 8 years ago '04        #611
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Originally Posted by Thef**kinEmpire
No, its 2 modes for 3rd person and they are:

3rd Person TDM
and 3rd Person Cage Match.

If you look at the menu you will see that on the video.


So there is no toggle option because that would make it very unbalanced.

:banghead: they needa add game replays forrealllllll

**ill go bak & watch the video on a computer,i viewed it on my iPod earlier..bit Socomish ayyy?
 10-26-2009, 01:59 PM         #612
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There was a thread yesterday on Infinity Ward's forum about this, some guy was streaming this through UStream. The 3rd person was confirmed that it's only available through that specific gametype.
 8 years ago '08        #613
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 kegar89 said:
There was a thread yesterday on Infinity Ward's forum about this, some guy was streaming this through UStream. The 3rd person was confirmed that it's only available through that specific gametype.
Yea IW Forums is going crazy about this.
 8 years ago '08        #614
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
****SINGLE PLAYER SPOILER*****












































































The guy went live again and played a single player mission, the Airport one, come to find out you do get to play as a terrorist in this mission but get betrayed and die at the end. =/

[video - click to view]























































That is all.


Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 10-26-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 10-26-2009, 04:00 PM         #615
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
****SINGLE PLAYER SPOILER*****












































































The guy went live again and played a single player mission, the Airport one, come to find out you do get to play as a terrorist in this mission but get betrayed and die at the end. =/























































That is all.
Add spoiler tags around your s**t next time, but thanks for the warning.
 8 years ago '08        #616
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 kegar89 said:
Add spoiler tags around your s**t next time, but thanks for the warning.
I was wondering how i do that lol.
 8 years ago '05        #617
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
damn all these videos have been removed already
 10-26-2009, 06:06 PM         #618
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I was wondering how i do that lol.
[SPOILER]add the text here[*/SPOILER]

Remove the asterisk.
 10-26-2009, 06:17 PM         #619
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why Spoil the singleplayer experience for yourself? even multiplayer. ill watch some vids here and there but not leaked ingame videos, it runs the fun of first getting the game
 8 years ago '05        #620
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
I'm goin str8 to multiplayer
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy