Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #561
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 bigmike5115 said:
i really hope this game doesnt drop the ball
Was thinking the same s**t... I hate these games that get hyped up just to be a disappointment (nba 2k10 comes to mind). In the past they haven't had any problems that I know of besides the servers getting bogged down. It's bound to happen at first but I just hate games with bugs.
 8 years ago '06        #562
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 bluntednt said:
I can't believe the s**t they are pulling with the online servers for PC...I'm not sure I even want this f**kin game anymore...how the f**k can IW take away dedicated servers from PC players, those mutherf**kers!!! What a f**kin let down to everyone that plays on PC...
Yea that is some bulls**t. They probably know that they're going to get more of their money from console games being sold instead of PC
 8 years ago '04        #563
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 beantown85 said:
Was thinking the same s**t... I hate these games that get hyped up just to be a disappointment (nba 2k10 comes to mind). In the past they haven't had any problems that I know of besides the servers getting bogged down. It's bound to happen at first but I just hate games with bugs.
if anyone is going to hype up a sports game, they are truly an idiot to think a sports game will be actually that good.
theres a huge different between actual gameplay to a CGI film created for the trailer, we have seen the gameplay and we have mostly been satisfied by the gameplay.
this game is GOTY already.
 10-21-2009, 02:59 PM         #564
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They've been working on MW2 for two years, and they actually listened to community feedback and added what most of us wanted.

deathstreaks, little to no recoil on every weapon, and 2x attachments will p!ss me off but I'm sure there is going to be MUCH that outweighs the negatives. Customizable k!ll-streaks, Spec Ops, 16+ MP maps, promised DLC, and 70 levels are all things I'm looking forward to.
 8 years ago '05        #565
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
just got my 15 dollar credit if you pre order on amazon :) for a future game purchase
 8 years ago '04        #566
space
space
 kegar89 said:
They've been working on MW2 for two years, and they actually listened to community feedback and added what most of us wanted.

deathstreaks, little to no recoil on every weapon, and 2x attachments will p!ss me off but I'm sure there is going to be MUCH that outweighs the negatives. Customizable k!ll-streaks, Spec Ops, 16+ MP maps, promised DLC, and 70 levels are all things I'm looking forward to.
yep! pretty much sums it up..
 8 years ago '05        #567
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I enjoy the strategy and skill that goes into playing. It's easy to pick up but hard to master. If they can keep that aspect of it, then I'll be happy. All of the extra stuff seems cool, and a company like this isn't going to let things get unbalanced. My first thought with the missile and ac 130 strikes was going to be that one team would dominate for 2 minutes and everyone on your team would be dieing every second. As long as things even out we'll get the same intense call of duty that we had before.
 8 years ago '06        #568
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
saturday ima pay the rest of my preorder at gamestop o.o
cant wait to cop this game.
 8 years ago '06        #569
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
When does the new info come for this game?
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-22-2009, 03:07 AM         #570
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
saturday ima pay the rest of my preorder at gamestop o.o
cant wait to cop this game.
which version did u get?
i got the prestige edition for the ps3, but when i pre-order it first it was the hardened edition. the week after i decided to go and change to the prestige edition, but the dumb employee put it in for the 360, which i didnt know until i went back two weeks later to give some money for it. i couldnt change it anymore, they had stop taking pre-orders for the prestige edition. the manager told me not to worry, hes was going to make sure i get the ps3 editon. so every time i go to put some money for it, i always remind him that i will need the ps3 edition.i think i owe about $80 still, ima go this weekend and give another $20. so when i pick it up im going to pay $60. i found it to be cheaper like that, give some money every week or so
 8 years ago '08        #571
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 Game375 said:
When does the new info come for this game?
Posted via Mobile Device
You must never heard of

It gets updated almost everyday lol.
 8 years ago '04        #572
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You must never heard of

after reading the reason why they decided not to do dedicated servers, i understand why now, and that is actually a better now, as it will locate the best server in your area, not find a s**t server that has high ping.
 8 years ago '04        #573
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Here you will find all the confirmed Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 weapons. You can choose one primary and one secondary weapon for your class loadout.

Everything has been categorized for ease of navigation.

Primary MW2 Weapons

* a.ssault Rifles
ACR
AK-47
AUG HBAR
F2000
FAL
FAMAS
G3
L85
M16A4
M4A1 Carbine
M14 EBR
SCAR-H
SCAR-L
TAR-21
* Sub Machine Guns
MP5k
MP9
P90
TDI Vector
UMP 45
* Light Machine Guns
L86 LSW
M240
M60E4
MG4
RPD
* Sniper Rifles
Barrett .50 Cal
Dragunov
Intervention
WA2000
* Riot Shield

Secondary MW2 Weapons
Glock 18
Mini Uzi
PP-2000
* Machine Pistols
Glock 18
Mini Uzi
PP-2000
* Shotguns
AA-12
Double-Barreled Shotgun
M1014
SPAS-12
Striker
Winchester 1200
Winchester 1887

* Handguns
.44 Magnum
Desert Eagle
M1911
M9
USP .45
* Launchers
AT4
RPG-7
Stinger
Thumper x2
Other

* Equipment
Blast Shield
* Reduces explosive damage, but blocks the users mini-map.

C4
Claymore
Frag
Semtex
* Allows to throw a Sticky Grenade.
Throwing Knife
* k!lls instantly.
* After throwing it, it can be picked up and used again.
Tactical Insertion
* After the flare is dropped, you will respawn at that location when you die.
* Can be destroyed by the enemy.
* Special Grenades
Flashbang x2
* Non-lethal: Sets off a loud bang and blinds anyone facing it.
Smoke Grenade x1
* Non-lethal: Creates a concealing smoke screen.
Stun Grenade x2
* Non-lethal: Momentarily slows down anyone in the blast radius.
* Weapon Attachments
Akimbo
* Dual-wield any machine pistol or handgun.
ACOG
EOTech
* Holographic sight.
Extended Mags
* Gives extra ammunition.
FMJ
* Full Metal Jacket bullets: More effective at piercing armor and walls.
Grenade Launcher
Grip
* Reduces weapon recoil.
Heartbeat Sensor
* Attached to the side of the weapon.
MARS Sight
Rapid Fire
* Increased rate of fire.
Red Dot Sight
Shotgun
* Attached to a.ssault rifles.
Silencer
* Can be attached to shotguns and sniper rifles too.
Thermal Scope
 10-22-2009, 08:02 PM         #574
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lots of people are beginning to think the a.ssault rifle that you unlock at level 70 is the AK-47 because the attributes match up perfectly from COD4 to MW2.
 8 years ago '06        #575
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You must never heard of

Na lol I didn't. I only visited the 402 site.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #576
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 mprjxl said:
which version did u get?
i got the prestige edition for the ps3, but when i pre-order it first it was the hardened edition. the week after i decided to go and change to the prestige edition, but the dumb employee put it in for the 360, which i didnt know until i went back two weeks later to give some money for it. i couldnt change it anymore, they had stop taking pre-orders for the prestige edition. the manager told me not to worry, hes was going to make sure i get the ps3 editon. so every time i go to put some money for it, i always remind him that i will need the ps3 edition.i think i owe about $80 still, ima go this weekend and give another $20. so when i pick it up im going to pay $60. i found it to be cheaper like that, give some money every week or so
i just got the game and thats it.
im paying for tuition at a community college so i am not trying to spend too much on it.
but besides that, in january im moving to a 4 year college with financial aid so ill be straight then. for now im being cheap lol. especially working at walmart....
 10-23-2009, 12:44 AM         #577
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
i just got the game and thats it.
im paying for tuition at a community college so i am not trying to spend too much on it.
but besides that, in january im moving to a 4 year college with financial aid so ill be straight then. for now im being cheap lol. especially working at walmart....
oh k, did you find it to be cheaper if you pre-order and give every week or so?
on release day you just pick it up
 8 years ago '06        #578
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
i didnt notice.
i mean i pre order the game back in april-may i think. i traded in two games. got like 17 dollars.. so tomorrow im paying 43 to finish it off.
but, im a bit confused.. how did it come otu cheaper for you? arent you suppose to 60$ regardless of how long you finish paying the pre order.
 8 years ago '04        #579
space
space
 Manny05 said:
i didnt notice.
i mean i pre order the game back in april-may i think. i traded in two games. got like 17 dollars.. so tomorrow im paying 43 to finish it off.
but, im a bit confused.. how did it come otu cheaper for you? arent you suppose to 60$ regardless of how long you finish paying the pre order.
I think he means instead of dropping 60 for the game by making installment of payments it will be some how cheaper on you. But either way the game is going to cost 60+tax.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #580
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Ye I don't think it will but just saying..it seems like everything that is hyped up anymore ends up being short of expectations..I just hope its basically the same game..new weapons..maps..features..seems that way..so that's good..I don't like the new blood splatter tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy