Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2010, 10:32 AM         #4461
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and btw, hacking is back on all versions of mw2

you can make hardcore games rules in regular game modes, spawn care package nukes, wall hack, and have all perks

have fun!
 05-15-2010, 02:23 PM         #4462
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another game breaker

If you were on last night, there was a thread that discussed the double nuke glitch. This glitch is fairly simple (easier if you have a partner) and can win the game for you in the first 2 minutes if done right. (you also get the points for calling in 2 nukes)

I normaly would be keeping such a game breaking glitch to myself becuase I love to do that but after a game of TDM where it was nothing but BS k!lls, I realized how flawed this game was (took me long enough) and now have decided that another game breaking glitch won't really hurt the community too much.

Since GameFAQS is my prime choice for game forums, I will post it here and only here. (Will Gamespot get this too?) The tutorial will be here for 1 hour and then I will do everything in my power to make it go away. Copy and paste it and save it if you want, go make a youtube video. I don't care. Here is the guide. (direct copy and paste form the last thread I posted it in)

1. You can use any class but make sure you have a tactical insertion and scavenger on (hardline makes this go faster)
2. Set your KS to carepackage,Nuke, and leave on blank (the blank one will be the double nuke)
3. Get your carepackage
4. Get your care package and throw it near a building, fence, or something in the map
5. DON'T get the package or let someone else take it.
6. You are gonna need to jump on top of the package and plant your TI on top of it
Tip: do this in a far away area so you don't get bothered
7. Take the carepackage and the TI should be in mid-air
8. Play normaly until you die and when you respawn you should be in a special T-position (this is like a test position for the character model. You can see other players in it to if they do this)
9. You should respawn in the air and get stuck in the geometry if you did this right.
10. Fire a gun and so you can scavenge the remains
11. Hope someone dies close to you so you can get the bag
12. When you get the bag, all your ammo, equipment, and k!llstreaks should get filled. Since you have an empty k!llstreak, another nuke will be set up there so you will have 2 nukes.

Now you can call both Nukes (be very fast! once the timer starts, everything in game stops) The timer will still remain at 10 secs. Only you will know that you called in 2 nukes, everyone else will just see 1.

In order to avoid getting banned from Xbox (lol), try and at least get 24/25 k!lls before hand to make it look legit or you can go straight ahead drop the bomb. I do. (uncomfirmed for PS3)

You're Welcome
don't know if it's legit...but be on the lookout
 8 years ago '04        #4463
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
^awwwwwww that sucks, i'll still have fun in this game none the less, its fun k!lling boosters...
 05-15-2010, 07:19 PM         #4464
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
^awwwwwww that sucks, i'll still have fun in this game none the less, its fun k!lling boosters...
that's not boosting...it's two free nukes

all you need is some1 2 die near the package and u can pick up the bag

dude did that today on crash on top of the 3 story by himself
 05-16-2010, 01:23 AM         #4465
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all dat s**t is for 360 right? ps3 don't get all dat hack s**t
 8 years ago '07        #4466
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
1. You can use any class but make sure you have a tactical insertion and scavenger on (hardline makes this go faster)
2. Set your KS to carepackage,Nuke, and leave on blank (the blank one will be the double nuke)
3. Get your carepackage
4. Get your care package and throw it near a building, fence, or something in the map
5. DON'T get the package or let someone else take it.
6. You are gonna need to jump on top of the package and plant your TI on top of it
Tip: do this in a far away area so you don't get bothered
7. Take the carepackage and the TI should be in mid-air
8. Play normaly until you die and when you respawn you should be in a special T-position (this is like a test position for the character model. You can see other players in it to if they do this)
9. You should respawn in the air and get stuck in the geometry if you did this right.
10. Fire a gun and so you can scavenge the remains
11. Hope someone dies close to you so you can get the bag
12. When you get the bag, all your ammo, equipment, and k!llstreaks should get filled. Since you have an empty k!llstreak, another nuke will be set up there so you will have 2 nukes.
at the f*gs who take the time to do this...SO pathetic, just play the f**king game, holy christ
 05-16-2010, 12:31 PM         #4467
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
all dat s**t is for 360 right? ps3 don't get all dat hack s**t
the new glitches r for all platforms...u don't need 2 hack or a jtag to do it

and dude that got the free nuke did that s**t in the first minute....granted he got a multikill with semtex at the beginning but it doesn't take much
 8 years ago '04        #4468
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[pic - click to view]

Team deathmatch
 05-22-2010, 04:42 PM         #4469
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if Makarov is still alive, and IW left Activision, how they gon' wrap up the MW3 storyline?
 8 years ago '04        #4470
space
space
by activision ruining the next installment of MW3 lol. or we get lucky and Respawn gets the title back for COD and we can get a true ending for MW3 and not some bs that Activison threw together.
 05-22-2010, 05:07 PM         #4471
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought IW held the rights to the MW series storyline?

Battlefield: Modern Warfare 3?
 8 years ago '04        #4472
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
I thought IW held the rights to the MW series storyline?

Battlefield: Modern Warfare 3?
Infinity ward does not own COD series at all, they have the rights to the MW series only, and that is why the guys that began COD are wanting it back before Activision ruins and releases 30 games in 2 years.
 05-22-2010, 06:24 PM         #4473
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
Infinity ward does not own COD series at all, they have the rights to the MW series only, and that is why the guys that began COD are wanting it back before Activision ruins and releases 30 games in 2 years.
as far as I know they're not even tryin to do all that

basically Respawn owns the Modern Warfare title like you said...so all COD series cannot be in the present or future

so for now Treyarch and the other dev Activision hired are stuck making video games up to the first Iraqi war

basically they're f**ked....unless they get the rights back we're gonna see a stream of cold war and vietnam themed games from them

thank goodness Medal of Honor is comin out this year...been a long time since there's been a popular moden shooter without gay perks or k!llstreaks that don't take skill
 8 years ago '04        #4474
space
space
 The Muffin Man said:
as far as I know they're not even tryin to do all that

basically Respawn owns the Modern Warfare title like you said...so all COD series cannot be in the present or future

so for now Treyarch and the other dev Activision hired are stuck making video games up to the first Iraqi war

basically they're f**ked....unless they get the rights back we're gonna see a stream of cold war and vietnam themed games from them

thank goodness Medal of Honor is comin out this year...been a long time since there's been a popular moden shooter without gay perks or k!llstreaks that don't take skill
ya i think i misread some s**t a while ago, i just read through again, i just hope they get what is rightfully theres, they began COD from the ground up. let treyarch release Black Ops and then it is theres again, then they can finish MW3 correctly.

im excited for MoH to come out. going to be so god damn good.
 05-22-2010, 07:45 PM         #4475
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dammit they gotta wrap up the MW3 storyline... can't let it end on a cliffhanger like this.

Well, not after I went through hell on veteran on the first two anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #4476
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 ac130's on demolition. love going 3 rounds and defending 2 out of those 3 rounds.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 05-22-2010 at 11:55 PM..
 05-23-2010, 02:44 AM         #4477
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
ya i think i misread some s**t a while ago, i just read through again, i just hope they get what is rightfully theres, they began COD from the ground up. let treyarch release Black Ops and then it is theres again, then they can finish MW3 correctly.

im excited for MoH to come out. going to be so god damn good.
my bad I don't think I was clear

by "they're f**ked" I meant activision is f**ked...they can't do any call of duty games with modern settings and weapons

but Respawn can make whatever they want...so we'll see a mw3 whenever they release it
 8 years ago '06        #4478
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
Dtrain inbound
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #4479
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Well I got good news for the people who are tired of OMA noobtubes, hacks, overpowered weapons and other bulls**t.

If anybody familiar with the Youtube commentator named BlameTruth he has posted a video talking about how 402 is responding to the controversy and complaints about the game...here's the video explaining what happened...

[video - click to view]

Basically it may be possible that a new balancing patch is coming out, it's not for sure yet, but It's being considered.
 7 years ago '04        #4480
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
Tango sucka!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc