Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 99
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-06-2010, 10:33 PM         #4441
stewen12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u guys wanna play with me add me on live ballinbynatur3
 8 years ago '06        #4442
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,898 | Props total: 1175 1175
 famoussasjohn said:

[pic - click to view]


besides you
 8 years ago '06        #4443
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,898 | Props total: 1175 1175
anyone use the WA2000 with the ACOG scope its a pretty good sniper
 8 years ago '05        #4444
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26


Activision has announced details on the next DLC pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The Resurgence Pack will hit Xbox Live on June 3, and if it's anything like the Stimulus Pack will follow on PS3 and PC four weeks or so later. Activision confirmed a little while back that a second DLC pack was in the works for the game.

“The Resurgence Pack also features five maps”
Like it's predecessor the Resurgence Pack also features five maps - no details on what they're like or price yet, but the release will coincide with two double XP weekends; the first starting May 28, the second on June 4, the day after it's out.
We'll let you know when we know all there is to know on the DLC...
 8 years ago '04        #4445
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Pro337 said:
Am I the only one who uses the F2000? I think the gun is beast. Fire rate is crazy and it holds its own in the damage category. If it had just a little more accuracy I think it would be the best AR on the game.
thats the MAIN thing i hate about that gun, this and the G18 always shoot up when you hold it down to long... pisses me off...

 gagethedesigner said:
i use shotguns all the time and that s**t don't work...them muthaf**kas be poppin outta nowhere on some Michael Myers s**t
lol, it's an acquired skill, but once you master it, they can't f**k wit you, if all else fails, hide in a corner, and wait till they come for the payback, it's just as cheap as their commando...
 8 years ago '08        #4446
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1639 1639
 meepos said:


Activision has announced details on the next DLC pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The Resurgence Pack will hit Xbox Live on June 3, and if it's anything like the Stimulus Pack will follow on PS3 and PC four weeks or so later. Activision confirmed a little while back that a second DLC pack was in the works for the game.

“The Resurgence Pack also features five maps”
Like it's predecessor the Resurgence Pack also features five maps - no details on what they're like or price yet, but the release will coincide with two double XP weekends; the first starting May 28, the second on June 4, the day after it's out.
We'll let you know when we know all there is to know on the DLC...
20$...I know it.
 8 years ago '04        #4447
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
please no old maps, f**k the cod4 maps, i literally hate playing the old maps on mw2. also, activision better not be chargin 15$ for this s**t, but they probably will if not more..jews.
 05-13-2010, 07:19 PM         #4448
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
please no old maps, f**k the cod4 maps, i literally hate playing the old maps on mw2. also, activision better not be chargin 15$ for this s**t, but they probably will if not more..jews.
did you buy them?

you do have a choice and u don't hav 2 buy them

or u could get em from ebay for 8

either way don't call em Jews if u already gave em money
 8 years ago '09        #4449
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
S&D

[pic - click to view]



S&D

[pic - click to view]



Domination

[pic - click to view]



FFA

[pic - click to view]



Domination

[pic - click to view]



Domination

[pic - click to view]



TDM

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by DJ Idol; 05-13-2010 at 07:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4450
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 The Muffin Man said:
did you buy them?

you do have a choice and u don't hav 2 buy them

or u could get em from ebay for 8

either way don't call em Jews if u already gave em money
yes i did, i wanted the maps so i could play with friends and also get double xp. they are jews because they are charging more for recycled maps from a previous game. I dont trust ebay for codes and points. Kotick is the biggest jew of them all. I can't wait for the original creators of COD take it back and his company to take a nose dive for what he has done to this franchise.
 05-13-2010, 09:04 PM         #4451
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
yes i did, i wanted the maps so i could play with friends and also get double xp. they are jews because they are charging more for recycled maps from a previous game. I dont trust ebay for codes and points. Kotick is the biggest jew of them all. I can't wait for the original creators of COD take it back and his company to take a nose dive for what he has done to this franchise.
yea ebay is a risk...the best thing to do is buy from people who have a good rep of leaking codes

also infinity ward made the best cods...2 and 4....also activision forced them to make the game in under 8 months....for all we know the next cod could be a repeat...but I doubt activision would make the same mistake twice
 8 years ago '04        #4452
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 The Muffin Man said:
yea ebay is a risk...the best thing to do is buy from people who have a good rep of leaking codes

also infinity ward made the best cods...2 and 4....also activision forced them to make the game in under 8 months....for all we know the next cod could be a repeat...but I doubt activision would make the same mistake twice
that's all that worries me, getting jacked when i can just get the points at best buy or on my xbox.

yep, truth. but activision is rushing these things out like they are sports games. they ruined guitar hero with their 8 different releases a year, now where is it that series. id be happy with a new cod every 2 years, not every year. give the developers enough time to add new s**t, instead of refreshing the same s**t from the last game.
 05-13-2010, 09:35 PM         #4453
Daghostofsparta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uhmm would b kinda weird hearing 50's voice on a military game..idk
 8 years ago '04        #4454
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Daghostofsparta said:
Uhmm would b kinda weird hearing 50's voice on a military game..idk
....what? out of no where. he is barely in it.
 8 years ago '08        #4455
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
via Robert Bowling


Maps

-Vacant (tweaked)
-Strike
-Trailer Park (tight corners, run n gun type map)
-Fuel (wide open, sniper map)
-Carnival (daytime map, has bumper cars, roller coaster, funhouse ,etc)
 8 years ago '08        #4456
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1639 1639
Once again...IW has f**ked you people in the a.ss.

I wonder how many people will be smart enough to not buy it this time.
 05-14-2010, 04:03 AM         #4457
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Once again...IW has f**ked you people in the a.ss.

I wonder how many people will be smart enough to not buy it this time.
gtfo da thread, n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #4458
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 KeleN_07 said:
via Robert Bowling


Maps

-Vacant (tweaked)
-Strike

-Trailer Park (tight corners, run n gun type map)
-Fuel (wide open, sniper map)
-Carnival (daytime map, has bumper cars, roller coaster, funhouse ,etc)
FUUUUCK THAT 2 old maps again....you already put a horrible MW1 map in with Overgrown that just gets skipped everytime now you put in Strike = / and I don't mind Vacant but with the new perks I can see how it will be retarded.

IW and Activision you have seen the last of my money, moving on to Red Dead Redemption and UFC 2010


Last edited by K1; 05-14-2010 at 04:13 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4459
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
man this game is almost not even worth playing anymore. im getting tired of tdm so i keep trying to jump into domination/demolition/headquarters matches and its always the same s**t. i keep getting stuck on teams where its only me and maybe one other guy actually going for objectives and everyone else just chillen tryin for a k!ll streak. so i join a free for all and i swear half the time theres a couple boosters, mixed with the 2 guys with the lightweight/marathon/commando BS that k!ll me everytime im about to go get the boosters. just retarded. i did end up playing a couple search and destroy games tonight and it pretty much saved the game for me. i forgot how fun it could be running with a squad of people you know in a search and destroy, might be the new game type from now on..ahhh done venting..also if anyone wants to run, my g/t is stabyouLJackson, bout to play a little now, cant sleep for s**t
 8 years ago '08        #4460
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1639 1639
 Lex Lossis said:
gtfo da thread, n*gga
You can't handle the truth n*gga? They doing the same s**t, cheating you n*ggas out of money with these dumbass map packs.

But I guess you will be the one spending your money on it...Have fun with your maps my dude.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy