Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4341
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Lex Lossis said:
it's demolition. k!lls don't matter. it's people wit ur mentality that cause us to lose
does matter when they are trying to defuse the bomb. you cant just plant the bomb and think its over with. plus if you are going to be defending a bombsite, why would you be running around the map? they are supposed to be coming to you.
 8 years ago '07        #4342
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 stxbreed said:
aight yall, talk to me. wut da hell are these "maps" u speak of. i got da game but i aint played at all since...s**t last year. i suck at da game so i could never get into it. i feel like i climbed mt. everest if i get 10 k!lls so yea. but da "maps" u guys speak of, is dat new levels or somethin??

again i aint a big gamer so no need to heckle me.
3 brand new maps and they brought back 2 fan favorites from Call Of Duty 4

it's on 360 exclusively till next month, then PS3 gets it

the map pack is 1200 microsoft points (aka 15 dollars)

J-R said:
so with the new maps does everybody your playing with have to have the maps to be able to play them?
yup
 8 years ago '05        #4343
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yo i got 100 microsoft points but its givin me options for 1000 @ 12.50 or 2000 @ $25 and i dont want to pay 25 dollars for this s**t...what do i do :( ???
 04-04-2010, 12:29 AM         #4344
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
yo i got 100 microsoft points but its givin me options for 1000 @ 12.50 or 2000 @ $25 and i dont want to pay 25 dollars for this s**t...what do i do :( ???
Go to the store and buy one 1600 card.
 04-04-2010, 12:32 AM         #4345
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
it's demolition. k!lls don't matter. it's people wit ur mentality that cause us to lose
People with my mentality? I don't care what you say, your not helping your team out at all by dying 41 times and only tossing in 12 k!lls in ANY game mode.
 8 years ago '05        #4346
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Go to the store and buy one 1600 card.
1600 cards are 18.25 at walmart...unless they got em cheaper somewhere else? if there is no alternative guess i'll just pay for the s**t
 8 years ago '04        #4347
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
so apparently you can call in a nuke on demolition after the bomb has exploded.. got the nuke right before the bomb went off, i was still in the chopper gunner stage and as soon as it ended the bomb went off, i clicked the d-pad for the nuke, and it went off. crazy as hell.
 8 years ago '05        #4348
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
so apparently you can call in a nuke on demolition after the bomb has exploded.. got the nuke right before the bomb went off, i was still in the chopper gunner stage and as soon as it ended the bomb went off, i clicked the d-pad for the nuke, and it went off. crazy as hell.
them dudes on the other team musta been pissed
 8 years ago '08        #4349
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
So I went on and bought MW2 since I got it for cheap. Yall n*ggas was not lyin with this campin. I played my first FFA and couldnt find anyone to k!ll. I knew not to run in the middle so I got one k!ll and died twice. Hopefully team is better..

Last edited by GrownmanJ; 04-04-2010 at 01:41 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #4350
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 Sheeed said:
buy 1000 for 12.50 than 500 for 6.25 thats what i did
 8 years ago '05        #4351
xbigelx 7 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 310 310
Im startin a movement on for all us Boxden Alum on MW2 for an {ItzBX} Clan... ya feel me

{ItzBX} Jo-Z-La

Come get merc'd
 04-04-2010, 08:18 AM         #4352
Bizness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^im down

XBLGT: SecondHanSMOKE

i gets busy..
 8 years ago '05        #4353
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 xbigelx said:
Im startin a movement on for all us Boxden Alum on MW2 for an {ItzBX} Clan... ya feel me

{ItzBX} Jo-Z-La

Come get merc'd
there already is a clan....BXGS

you can only have 4 letters there k!ller.....so itzbx is how many? fail
 04-04-2010, 11:09 AM         #4354
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
1600 cards are 18.25 at walmart...unless they got em cheaper somewhere else? if there is no alternative guess i'll just pay for the s**t
There really isn't an alternative. That's the flaw with Microsoft Points, they only come in sets.
 8 years ago '08        #4355
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 GrownmanJ said:
So I went on and bought MW2 since I got it for cheap. Yall n*ggas was not lyin with this campin. I played my first FFA and couldnt find anyone to k!ll. I knew not to run in the middle so I got one k!ll and died twice. Hopefully team is better..
Free for all is good if you know the camping spots where people tend to hide,Team death match and domination have been pissing me off lately because there is a lot of retarded players you have to team with.
 8 years ago '08        #4356
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
Itll be awhile before I learn the maps so imma stick to ground war. I just follow my teammates and play cover to help. Question, are players stronger than others? I die with 2 bullets but it takes a whole clip for me to murk someone...
 8 years ago '05        #4357
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
 GrownmanJ said:
Itll be awhile before I learn the maps so imma stick to ground war. I just follow my teammates and play cover to help. Question, are players stronger than others? I die with 2 bullets but it takes a whole clip for me to murk someone...
depends on diff things. location the person is getting shot at, who shoots first, the gun/bullets based on ur level you can unlock better perks/guns/etc..
 8 years ago '08        #4358
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 GrownmanJ said:
Yea there's all kinds of bull s**t k!lls that some people can do,There's an attachment for the handguns called a tactical knife and basically if someone has a tactical knife and you are near them you are basically gonna get knifed every time across the room before you can shoot them.There's a perk called stopping power which increases your weapons damage so that could be why you get shot so quickly.A good tip for not getting detected is to use silencers on your weapons,I used to pretty good before but since I have been using a silenced acr I have been beasting.
 8 years ago '08        #4359
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
Which playlist is the best to gain the most xp?
 8 years ago '05        #4360
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
mercenary team death match if u Rollin solo....if u got a goof party i'd play demo to level up quickly unless u like search and destroy
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy