Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #4281
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Not really...probably worth 800, considering tehy didn't have to do s**t to include the cod4 maps, it's not like they had to re-render an environment or anything like that.

There's no point for me to wait until the price is gonna go down...s**t will be months away before it actually goes to the 50% off thing and they drop a game of the year edition.
 03-30-2010, 03:15 PM         #4282
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm expecting a price drop after the ps3 release to maintain competition

and the cod4 maps took months to catch on...I doubt these will be on heavy rotation for quite a while

Last edited by The Muffin Man; 03-30-2010 at 03:17 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #4283
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
they need to throw all the new maps in rotation already,f**k playing sabatoge,capture the flag ect ect most the time, i wanna play tdm or domonation.
 8 years ago '08        #4284
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
DLC=FAIL
IW cant do nothing right
 03-30-2010, 03:52 PM         #4285
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:
DLC=FAIL
IW cant do nothing right
I agree...but damn you need a dictionary or literacy help ASAP
 8 years ago '05        #4286
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 The Muffin Man said:
I agree...but damn you need a dictionary or literacy help ASAP
 8 years ago '05        #4287
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2494 2494

[pic - click to view]

We've held off as long as possible, but the tips just keep flooding in -- Xbox Live has a problem, and evidently it's a rather noticeable one. Word on the street has it that a new Modern Warfare 2 map update has made a number of Xbox Live features unusable, including online MW2 gameplay. We're also hearing that the Xbox Live Marketplace is off-and-on, and even Microsoft admits that quite a few other things are acting quirky. The good news is that a fix is on the way, so we'd suggest grabbing that lunch you've been denying yourself and trying again later. Hey, aren't you supposed to be working right now, anyway?

P.S. - Let us know if you're running into any issues in comments below, cool?

Update: Things seem to be working their way back to normal. Phew.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]
 8 years ago '08        #4288
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #4289
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 HiRolliN said:

[pic - click to view]

We've held off as long as possible, but the tips just keep flooding in -- Xbox Live has a problem, and evidently it's a rather noticeable one. Word on the street has it that a new Modern Warfare 2 map update has made a number of Xbox Live features unusable, including online MW2 gameplay. We're also hearing that the Xbox Live Marketplace is off-and-on, and even Microsoft admits that quite a few other things are acting quirky. The good news is that a fix is on the way, so we'd suggest grabbing that lunch you've been denying yourself and trying again later. Hey, aren't you supposed to be working right now, anyway?

P.S. - Let us know if you're running into any issues in comments below, cool?

Update: Things seem to be working their way back to normal. Phew.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

School is closed, gym is closed.. I'm trapped in my room cause of the weather.. Perfect opportunity to just sit back and play some COD but I havent been able to play all day
 8 years ago '04        #4290
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
 Big War said:
^is it worth the 1200 points?
If you would of asked me that when I first downloaded and we couldn't play anything, then I would of said NO, but now that I've gotten into the maps a lil bit, I say go for it just for the fact that the maps are very detailed and every map has a different aspect of it...The Bailout seems like its a large up-scale map with sniping written all over it, but its very complex and u have little time to do ya sniping. But on the other hand with Storm that map is wide-open filled with good sniping spots u can "camp" at...which I don't do, because I like to run around wit the SCAR and Noob Tube the hell outta ya...lol
 8 years ago '04        #4291
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
 beast mode said:
they need to throw all the new maps in rotation already,f**k playing sabatoge,capture the flag ect ect most the time, i wanna play tdm or domonation.
Eventually they will add the new maps in the mix, but because not everyone will get the new DLC, they separated it and made it a variety games just for the fact that they dont' want the XBL to flood like it did this morning!
 8 years ago '04        #4292
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
f**kin a, just copped MS points from best buy earlier and i rushed home from work to get these new maps, now the xbox live forums are saying it will be up to 24 hours before we can redeem the codes! :banghead:
 8 years ago '05        #4293
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
the new maps are cool, i just dont like the game modes like ctf, etc.
 8 years ago '04        #4294
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 nahsuhmeanz said:
the new maps are cool, i just dont like the game modes like ctf, etc.
I agree to an extent and some I don't mind because I wouldn't normally play them but they're not so bad. what they need to do is put a whole new bracket to choose from in game modes such as Stimulus Package Dlc then under that put:

team deathmath
domination
ground war
hardcore s&d

and so forth so people can choose exactly what they want to play instead of being thrown into a match (sometimes in progress) and playing something random we don't wanna play.
 8 years ago '04        #4295
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 intoxicated662 said:
I agree to an extent and some I don't mind because I wouldn't normally play them but they're not so bad. what they need to do is put a whole new bracket to choose from in game modes such as Stimulus Package Dlc then under that put:

team deathmath
domination
ground war
hardcore s&d

and so forth so people can choose exactly what they want to play instead of being thrown into a match (sometimes in progress) and playing something random we don't wanna play.
^^^ they are adding the new maps for all game modes tomorrow...now if xbox live marketplace would just start working for me
 8 years ago '04        #4296
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
This s**t is the crack cocaine

never knew HQ Pro was so dope lol I might play it now good to hear they adding TDM only tho

I like all the new maps, but f**k overgrown im voting that every time its up. Crash is fun but the 3 new maps are very very on point!

Last edited by K1; 03-30-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #4297
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 LightsOut said:
^^^ they are adding the new maps for all game modes tomorrow...now if xbox live marketplace would just start working for me

source???
 8 years ago '04        #4298
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 beast mode said:
source???

Behold! The power of feedback. We'll be integrating the new maps into all playlists as well as enabling Double XP for all playlists tomorrow
 8 years ago '10        #4299
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
thank you
 8 years ago '04        #4300
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1507 1507
 K1Entertainment said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy