Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4161
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 meepos said:
lol am i the only one that does not experience glitches, modded matches, or constant campers? this is a fun game and i enjoy the s**t a lot lol.
I dont think Ive seen a legit glitch since the patch came out.....Most of the things I have seen all seem legit (from k!ll streaks, ect)......So no your not the only one.....
 02-20-2010, 12:08 AM         #4162
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr1979 said:
No you aren't cause I ain't never seen most of that stuff as well. I've seen the care package glitch along w/ the speed hack, but since the latest patch all glitches have ceased from what I've seen
same. like I've always said. 360 sucks, stop blaming IW. ps3 doesn't have dis problem. I have 6 days played. I know my s**t.
 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM         #4163
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah this annoying a.ss kid in a private match wit my n*ggas kept doing it. lol I joined and was like 24-3 in a matter of 2 minutes. they kept f**kin doing it tho, care package after care package

I woulda won (placed 2nd FFA), but he kept doing it and got tons of air support.

160 k!lls 70 deaths I think

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 02-20-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4164
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Wow almost had my first nuke today, on derail chopper got shot down 5 short than got I went to into the building k!lled 4 guys with the Spas-12 and the last dude I wanna k!ll before Tac Nuke gets unlocked I shoot him point blank close range and get a f**ken hit marker dude headshots me right after before i could get off the double tap fuuuuuckk had to be aggressive tho because if I didn't get it soon the match would of ended it was domination and we were losing by like 100.

ive gotten many k!llstreaks over 25 but never went for a nuke today is the first day I tryed for it and actually equipped it I am determined to get it now probably wont unequip it till I get it, whats the easiest maps to get it on? Afghan is what I think cause if you get the chopper or ac130 its a wrap any other really easy maps to get the nuke on?

Last edited by K1; 02-20-2010 at 02:25 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #4165
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I did it on invasion lol ^
shot gun most of the time with the acr ^
got my one and only nuke there

i used harrier chopper and nuke obviously..
I must admit after the chopper gun i had 22-23 k!lls. I had to f**king camp lol no way i could risk it
but it felt great when i used it XD
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-20-2010, 03:28 PM         #4166
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ground war is the easiest way to get nukes imo. just having more targets helps a lot.
 8 years ago '09        #4167
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 SLiKK_KiD said:
easiest way to get a nuke is domination or capture the flag...just keep your eye on one flag and be patient eventually you'll get to the harrier and gunner, then if your gunner gets shot down just go back to the previous strategy, just keep movin spots on the same flag so people don't try to get a revenge k!ll on you in the same spot, if you really want to be cheap you can one man army noob tube / claymore / c4 or whatever to get a nuke thats easy s**t OMA + claymores + danger close in the middle building on derail is just easy k!ll after k!ll
Good lookin on that tip!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #4168
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
Got mw2 about a week or 2 ago, and honestly havent really ran into any1 glitching or doing any type of bull s**t... There was only 1 time i knew for sure dude was cheating when within 3 minutes of the round dude had 25 k!ll and nuked the s**t out of people, honestly, 1 why would you pick nuke as 1 of your perks on team death match, really did you guy first unlock that one and had it activated all the time? i know i wouldnt... and 2 no way he was able to achieve what 25 k!lls in that time on team death match? yea its probably possible, maybe he had friends on other team that just let him k!ll him over and over again
 8 years ago '08        #4169
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
Hey guys ive had the game since it came out but just recently got xbox live back, I was just wondering if anyone had any good tips or tricks on how to level up the fastes on call of duty, that would be greatly appriciated.

Also whenever I look at my connection when I'm playing a match, everyone usually has full green bars, where I usually have low orange bars, does anybody know how I can fix the connection?

PROPS!!
 8 years ago '04        #4170
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 D. Norman said:
Got mw2 about a week or 2 ago, and honestly havent really ran into any1 glitching or doing any type of bull s**t... There was only 1 time i knew for sure dude was cheating when within 3 minutes of the round dude had 25 k!ll and nuked the s**t out of people, honestly, 1 why would you pick nuke as 1 of your perks on team death match, really did you guy first unlock that one and had it activated all the time? i know i wouldnt... and 2 no way he was able to achieve what 25 k!lls in that time on team death match? yea its probably possible, maybe he had friends on other team that just let him k!ll him over and over again
Yup thats what it sounds like to me.

Sounds like you were in with a Nuke Booster.
 8 years ago '06        #4171
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Nuke boosters are f**king gay.

But the best way to get one is to run around with a silencer, get your harrier, then your chopper and it should be a wrap after that. Wasteland and Afghanistan are the best maps, and Domination/Groundwar is the best game mode.
 8 years ago '08        #4172
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 K1ng j.AK said:
ground war is the easiest way to get nukes imo. just having more targets helps a lot.
I always thought demolition and regular domination was the easiest way to get a nuke.

Some other people and I have been trying to get a nuke in S&D lol. It'll be 6 of us then everyone will sit back and be distraction for one of us to k!ll. The highest we got too was 19-0 then he died then our whole team just quit and wen't to another lobby
 8 years ago '04        #4173
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
f**king boosters are so gay, i had to deal with a couple last night in FFA, these 2 douchebags were boosting each match, so f**kin lame, one would have 16-0, and the other would have 0-17, so f**king lame, then when we caught them all the loser would say is, "i just suck really bad some games, and others i'm really really good"...

and the glitch must still be around, b/c after i left that session, i entered another one where somebody was dropping care package after care package... some ppl are so damn lame...

that was one of the worst nights ever... couldn't have fun...
 8 years ago '07        #4174
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #4175
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 Ole-G said:
How do u shot with the sniper like that?
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-22-2010, 12:28 AM         #4176
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
slight of hand pro, steady aim pro, FMJ, and practice
 8 years ago '08        #4177
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
quick scoping is pretty easy with sleight of hand and auto a.ssist.
 8 years ago '04        #4178
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
This game >>>>>

Best game since socom 2

still socom 2 when it was out >>>>>>
 8 years ago '08        #4179
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
Wow someone really thinks this game is better than COD4?
 02-22-2010, 09:11 AM         #4180
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Wow someone really thinks this game is better than COD4?
he does that just to overcompensate

check the last fifteen pages

dude is usin ">>>>>>>>>>>>" like it's goin out of style
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy