Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 11:44 PM         #4141
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1ng j.AK said:
glad i copped on ps3
they can do it on ps3 too...just u don't profit from it as much cuz they're aren't that as many people on there

similar to why people don't hack apple computers...more people have PCs
 8 years ago '08        #4142
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Da Ill One said:
Previously I posted an article showing some new PC hacks that had surfaced allowing some really devastating power through online play. At the time the hacks were for the PC only. I had mentioned for console owners to expect the mods to reach them really soon. That time has finally come.

Expect to see these mods while playing online.

List Of Mods:
1. God Mode (Don't Die)
2. Wall Hack (See People Through Walls)
3. Jump Height (Jump Higher)
4. Default Weapon (New Weapon)
5. Gold Desert Eagle (COD4 Gold Desert Eagle)
6. No Recoil (Gun Does Not Have Any Kickback)
7. Unlimited Ammo (Never Run Out Of Ammo)
8. Spawn With AC-130
9. Every Perk (All Perks)
10. Other People Have NO PERKS
11. Other People Can Not Jump
12. Text On Screen (Messages At Beginning)

Modern Warfare 2 is over.

In some related glitching news, the care package glitch has in fact been re-discovered and is being debated on its' release. (AFTER being patched 4 times already)

IW failed this time...(but i know I just suck at the game so that's why I don't like it)
Co-sign LMAO!
 8 years ago '04        #4143
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 Da Ill One said:
Previously I posted an article showing some new PC hacks that had surfaced allowing some really devastating power through online play. At the time the hacks were for the PC only. I had mentioned for console owners to expect the mods to reach them really soon. That time has finally come.

Expect to see these mods while playing online.

List Of Mods:
1. God Mode (Don't Die)
2. Wall Hack (See People Through Walls)
3. Jump Height (Jump Higher)
4. Default Weapon (New Weapon)
5. Gold Desert Eagle (COD4 Gold Desert Eagle)
6. No Recoil (Gun Does Not Have Any Kickback)
7. Unlimited Ammo (Never Run Out Of Ammo)
8. Spawn With AC-130
9. Every Perk (All Perks)
10. Other People Have NO PERKS
11. Other People Can Not Jump
12. Text On Screen (Messages At Beginning)

Modern Warfare 2 is over.

In some related glitching news, the care package glitch has in fact been re-discovered and is being debated on its' release. (AFTER being patched 4 times already)

IW failed this time...(but i know I just suck at the game so that's why I don't like it)
If this was a "live" glitch it would be one thing, but these are only available in a modded room. This is not actually in random matches, you need to be invited to a game that has these. As they said in the video this is NOT spreadable.......

IMO this is not news, and should be made a big deal of...If it gets out into the "wild" then thats when people can start b**chin, otherwise just enjoy the game...

Last edited by Ph8te; 02-18-2010 at 07:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4144
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
for those who havent bought Mw2 - $49.99 for the hardened edition with free shipping.
 8 years ago '07        #4145
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
take away the glitches, ridiculous perks/killstreaks and give us better maps and dedicated servers and mw2 coulda been so much better
 8 years ago '08        #4146
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 celphtitled said:
take away the glitches, ridiculous perks/killstreaks and give us better maps and dedicated servers and mw2 coulda been so much better
...basically Cod4>mw2

lol i had so much more fun on cod4...i miss it
 8 years ago '08        #4147
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
for those who havent bought Mw2 - $49.99 for the hardened edition with free shipping.
 02-18-2010, 12:43 PM         #4148
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ph8te said:
If this was a "live" glitch it would be one thing, but these are only available in a modded room. This is not actually in random matches, you need to be invited to a game that has these. As they said in the video this is NOT spreadable.......

IMO this is not news, and should be made a big deal of...If it gets out into the "wild" then thats when people can start b**chin, otherwise just enjoy the game...
ummm no you don't have to be in a modded room, If seen every glitch listed done in pub match & more. Ive been the rooms with it & u will go negative whatever & the person with god mode & other s**t will not die one time. Ive seen em go 105 & 0 in sabo with god mode & other s**t. I got video proof of me on me & my boys site of us in pub matches like this.

just go to
 8 years ago '05        #4149
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
lol am i the only one that does not experience glitches, modded matches, or constant campers? this is a fun game and i enjoy the s**t a lot lol.
 8 years ago '06        #4150
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
 meepos said:
lol am i the only one that does not experience glitches, modded matches, or constant campers? this is a fun game and i enjoy the s**t a lot lol.
No you aren't cause I ain't never seen most of that stuff as well. I've seen the care package glitch along w/ the speed hack, but since the latest patch all glitches have ceased from what I've seen
 8 years ago '04        #4151
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,883 | Props total: 17426 17426
 meepos said:
u arent same here
 02-18-2010, 06:01 PM         #4152
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
I've only seen boosters and OMA for the last week

nerds like that are rare...but I've had friends that have seen those glitches but it still wasn't like before

I'm sure the old glitches are still possible....they're just much harder to do and thus ineffective

Last edited by Atlanta; 02-18-2010 at 06:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4153
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
@ all glitches have ceased....bulls**t. Started up MW2 and it says download Patch 1.09. Did that than went to Hardcore Ricochet HQ Mode. Let me just say when people are k!lling you with one shot and it's not a head shot, like they shoot you in the foot and you instantly die. Than your bombed with noob tubers, and than you see care packages everywhere on the map, I'm pretty sure that the glitches aren't ceased.
 02-18-2010, 06:21 PM         #4154
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
@ all glitches have ceased....bulls**t. Started up MW2 and it says download Patch 1.09. Did that than went to Hardcore Ricochet HQ Mode. Let me just say when people are k!lling you with one shot and it's not a head shot, like they shoot you in the foot and you instantly die. Than your bombed with noob tubers, and than you see care packages everywhere on the map, I'm pretty sure that the glitches aren't ceased.
it's called HARDCORE for a reason son

u hav 1/4th of ur regular health

c'mon maaaaaaaaaaan
 8 years ago '08        #4155
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
uhhhh yeaaaaah its hardcore
 8 years ago '04        #4156
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I don't usually play that mode that's why , it's usually sabotage, Mosh Pit, Team deathmatch, or FFA for me .......
 8 years ago '05        #4157
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
anyone know if they patched the 10th prestiege glitch again?

i get so many msg's on live for ppl trying to trade 100 headshots for 10th prestiege, s**t seems shady..
although i'd love to hit 10th prestiege, get the challenges then burn the game haha
 8 years ago '05        #4158
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
thanks for the info..

haha my buddy got suckered into one of these headshot offers last night, i haven't talked to him to see if the guy actually helped him prestiege or not but im not going to bother in that case
 02-19-2010, 10:42 PM         #4159
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
yea for real, s**t is still fun as f**k despite some occasional bs. and the campaign was nuts, people wanna hate so hard on IW but damn that single player was tight.
 8 years ago '04        #4160
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 502forLife said:
ummm no you don't have to be in a modded room, If seen every glitch listed done in pub match & more. Ive been the rooms with it & u will go negative whatever & the person with god mode & other s**t will not die one time. Ive seen em go 105 & 0 in sabo with god mode & other s**t. I got video proof of me on me & my boys site of us in pub matches like this.

just go to
I didnt see any vids showing that these were recent (after the most recent patch) AND in a live (non private/Non modded\JTAG) room for the Xbox360. I have seen the "new" care package glitch, but honestly I havent seen it that much if at all. In the end though I dont really care, if you find yourself in a match like this just leave it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now