Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ same here.
like its bad enough the f**king game is $60
 8 years ago '06        #22
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 TriangleOffense said:
your score whoring again are'nt you
lol how do you know? btw this last upgrade achievement for resident evil 5 is boring as hell. I been trying to do it for the last week and I kept falling asleep, but as of last night i'm on my last gun. I just keep doing 5-1 over and over 10k every 3 to 4 mins.

r
 8 years ago '06        #23
space
space
 jondaincredible said:
Not a huge 50 fan but that's cool, it would of been cheesy if he actually starred in the game
Posted via Mobile Device
off topic, I notice you were posting from your cellphone, but boxden.com is a very friendly mobile phone site. This my first time posting on boxden mobile and I seem to like full site on my phone instead of the mobile one because I can still see all the pictures etc.
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-08-2009, 11:18 AM         #24
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
lol how do you know? btw this last upgrade achievement for resident evil 5 is boring as hell. I been trying to do it for the last week and I kept falling asleep, but as of last night i'm on my last gun. I just keep doing 5-1 over and over 10k every 3 to 4 mins.

r
4-1 gives you 50K in about 5 min kid and that game was fukin fantastic also I know because noone who isnt score whoring has AllPro 2k8 in there games played list
 08-08-2009, 11:26 AM         #25
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was bound to happen so here it is try to keep everything in here I know we have a few months till the game drops but the hype for this one is off the charts so the thread will live guaranted also this give Mr. M$ aka Lakerboy something to do

Modern Warfare 2 (packaged as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2) is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Officially announced on February 11, 2009, the game is due for worldwide release on November 10, 2009. It is the sixth installment of the Call of Duty series, and the direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, continuing along the same storyline.

Campaign

In response to questions about the length of the single-player campaign, Infinity Ward CCO Jason West stated that Modern Warfare 2 would not be longer than the 6-10 hour-long campaign of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Special Ops

Modern Warfare 2 will feature a cooperative mode entitled Special Ops, which consists of independent missions similar in design to the "Mile High Club" epilogue mission from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. These missions will take place in a variety of locations from the campaign mode, but will not be related to story of the campaign itself. Special Ops will support cooperative play for up to two players. Scenarios include a snowmobile race, a battle alongside U.S. Navy SEALs, and fending off a wave of 50 enemies at once.

Multiplayer

The multiplayer mode of Modern Warfare 2 retains the experience points and unlockable rewards system of Call of Duty 4, and introduces several new features. Aside from new weapons and equipment, 15 different k!ll streak rewards can be unlocked and selected by the player. Among these is the ability to call in a strike by an AC-130 gunship after achieving 11 enemy k!lls.

Modern Warfare 2 is set several years after the conclusion of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Sergeant "Soap" MacTavish, promoted to captain in the Special Air Service, returns as a non-playable character and the head of an elite, multinational commando unit known as Task Force 141. The player will take on the role of Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson, a member of the Task Force.

The radical Russian Ultranationalist organization has returned to prominence under the leadership of Vladimir Makarov, a former a.ssociate of Imran Zakhaev with his own ambitions. Makarov has publicized Zakhaev's death as an act of martyrdom to garner support for his cause, enabling him to build a strong power base in Russia over the years. Fearful of Makarov's growing influence, the global community established Task Force 141 to counter the threat posed by the resurgent Ultranationalists.

Mission settings in Modern Warfare 2 will include Russia, a military base in Kazakhstan, a desert area in Afghanistan, and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Modern Warfare 2 was originally referred to under the working title Call of Duty 6. The game was originally announced under the title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Activision on December 3, 2008. Activision subsequently retracted their announcement, stating that any information about an upcoming Call of Duty game was "speculative"; a notion shared by Infinity Ward who also a.sserted that they had not officially confirmed their latest project. On February 11, 2009, Activision officially announced Modern Warfare 2 and set a tentative release date for "Holiday 2009."

Voice actor Ken Lally, who has previously provided motion capture work for the Resident Evil 5 character Albert Wesker, confirmed that he provided voice work for Modern Warfare 2; his role in the game was not specified. 50 Cent will provide voice work for the online mode, and the Special Ops mode, playing as "one of the squad voices".

Game engine

The game utilizes the in-house IW 4.0 game engine, which is claimed to be a generation beyond the capabilities of the engine used in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Infinity Ward has addressed the issue of enemies that continually respawn at different points of a level. The developer demonstrated that the game engine uses a "dynamic AI," which has replaced the respawn system and allows enemies to act more independently. These "smarter" enemies are designed to actively seek and drive the player forward through a level, and can break away from set behaviors such as following a designated route in order to attack more quickly. The player cannot depend on an enemy being in the same location because enemies will behave differently each time a level is played.

Retail versions

Modern Warfare 2 will be released in three different retail versions across the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms: standard, Hardened, and Prestige. The standard version consists of the game and instructional manual, and will be the only version available for the Microsoft Windows platform. The Hardened Edition consists of the game and manual packaged in a steel book case, an art book, and a token to download the original Call of Duty from Xbox Live Arcade or the PlayStation Store. The Prestige Edition contains all of the elements of the Hardened Edition, but will also include fully-functioning night vision goggles imprinted with the Modern Warfare 2 logo and a head stand modeled after the character "Soap" MacTavish.

Downloadable content

Activision have announced that they plan to release two downloadable map packs for Modern Warfare 2. Micro$oft announced at E3 2009 that these map packs would be available on the Xbox 360 first via Xbox Live.
Useful Link's

News Archive

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Prestige Edition Comes w/ Hardened Edition $149.99

[pic - click to view]

Hardened Edition $79.99

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 08-08-2009 at 02:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #26
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 persuazion said:
you came in a thread when you saw he was featured in the game and took time to comment on it...........you give a f**k.
Wrong, I came into a thread that concerned Modern Warfare 2

I will post in any MW2 as it is a game Im looking forwarded to.

nice try though mate.
 8 years ago '06        #27
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Blockburner28 said:
off topic, I notice you were posting from your cellphone, but boxden.com is a very friendly mobile phone site. This my first time posting on boxden mobile and I seem to like full site on my phone instead of the mobile one because I can still see all the pictures etc.
Posted via Mobile Device
On the pc it looks better
but on phone it takes forever to load...

Im using my ipod touch and when i use the mobile version it loads fast as f**k lol so im happy.
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-08-2009, 12:13 PM         #28
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why don't you edit your post and put up useful information, screenshots, videos? I think that would be pretty cool so everything is on the first page.

Good idea.
 08-08-2009, 12:27 PM         #29
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Why don't you edit your post and put up useful information, screenshots, videos? I think that would be pretty cool so everything is on the first page.

Good idea.
was planning on it but wanted to finish making my next post first
 08-08-2009, 12:30 PM         #30
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I made a theme for the PS3 has 14 HD Backgrounds and 0 SD Backgrounds so if you dont have a HDTV hahahahaha anyway enjoi if you use it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

*Edit*

I had to make an SD one for all you cheap bastards so if that is what you need here you go

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 08-08-2009 at 01:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #31
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
This is gonna be a looooooong thread...and I just made the first page :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #32
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
that prestige edition is almost as good as mine for the 360....hopefully we get a double game night for both consoles friday of that week....i know i'll be making a thread to see what's good with that come November
 08-08-2009, 12:57 PM         #33
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said:
This is gonna be a looooooong thread...and I just made the first page :dancingcool:
I have a feeling it will be the longest in BXGS history if mods *points at kurupt and Ill* do their jobs and help keep it all in one place one of them could also fix the thread title for me I wanted a { in the front not a [
 8 years ago '05        #34
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
They put 50 Cent as one of the squad voices in CODMW2...

Probably old news but yeah just lettin the COD heads know.
 8 years ago '04        #35
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Mr GooD NeWs checkin it

any other info the the k!llstreaks/which 1s will be available?
 8 years ago '05        #36
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I care about 50 Cent. No homo.
 08-08-2009, 01:12 PM         #37
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

just waiting for Mr. M$ to jump on and do his thing then it will be in here as well
 8 years ago '04        #38
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
 JaiMega said:

that s**t broke my soul when i heard that. Looks like i'll be needing subtitles when i'm listening to [his] dialogue when I'm just trying to play a damn game
 8 years ago '07        #39
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
damn DLC maps on the 360 only? WACK
 8 years ago '06        #40
space
space
 Manny05 said:
On the pc it looks better
but on phone it takes forever to load...

Im using my ipod touch and when i use the mobile version it loads fast as f**k lol so im happy.
Posted via Mobile Device
oh thats whats up. im using a touch pro on the sprint network and its fast as hell, but now im stuck on the mobile site trying to get back to the full page lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy