Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-23-2010, 12:56 AM         #3821
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he seriously say orange box 2? you expect battlefield to last you 20 years?
 01-23-2010, 02:11 AM         #3822
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
killstreaks make the game a camp fest

they shoulda stuck with the 7 k!ll streak set up and you could choose which ones you wanted

now u got people camping just 2 get 5 k!lls so they can get another 2 and 4-7
People did the exact same thing in Cod4 and Cod:WaW

You camp until your first k!ll streak that gets k!lls, then you hope it gets enough to get to the next part of your k!ll streak.

People who complain about a lot of things being wrong with the game are just bad at the game. There are some broken things, but you can't name any of them I bet
 8 years ago '04        #3823
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 teh truth said:
excuses .......i can understand if it were noob tubes you wanted out or even the akimmbo

but k!ll streak and knifes makes this game fun


I'm not saying change the game I am saying an additional game mode.

the fact is commando is broken and its pretty f**ken gay to be stabbed when your hipfiring the s**t out of the guy lunging at you.....

and k!llstreaks are fine but it just promotes another reason to camp.


Last edited by K1; 01-23-2010 at 02:38 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #3824
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
mess around with the throwing knife. s**ts so fun
 01-23-2010, 03:44 AM         #3825
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
People did the exact same thing in Cod4 and Cod:WaW

You camp until your first k!ll streak that gets k!lls, then you hope it gets enough to get to the next part of your k!ll streak.

People who complain about a lot of things being wrong with the game are just bad at the game. There are some broken things, but you can't name any of them I bet
one man army

glitches

decreased effect of stopping power

lag in k!llcams

the ability to override the point of an objective gametype with a nuke

ninja doesn't work against hear sensors (watch a k!ll cam with a gun with a heartbeat sensor attached and you'll see it)

the whole "if you don't like the game you suck" excuse is unoriginal at best

and I see you're not a talented gambler...but if you're gonna talk out of your a.ss like that next time do the world a favor and make your signature "I'm the man over the internet hear me roar" bet with your life
 01-23-2010, 03:45 AM         #3826
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf? harriers take like 30 seconds to get u to 11. 30 seconds just chilling somewhere isn't camping. so I dunno where dis camping s**t comes from.

I usually help my harriers tho and just launch a noobtube, get AC130 and r*pe.
 8 years ago '06        #3827
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Nuke boosting is so gay. But these spawn places are even gayer, yesterday I spawned and IMMEDIATELY died because some dude randomly threw a grenade.
 8 years ago '04        #3828
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 # 58 said:
good luck with that....you can't bring down care package aircraft
Yes you can. I've seen it done once. You need the rpg because the other launchers take too much time to lock on
 8 years ago '07        #3829
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Awperator2 said:
only way this game can be salvaged from the pile of crap it is, is a oldschool/classic mode with no k!llstreaks or perks

i cannot f**king wait for BFBC2 to hold me down until orange box 2 comes. when that hits the shelves. game over SON!
How far did you end up getting in this game? Did you unlock everything? I remember a while back you were going on your 4th prestige or some s**t
 01-23-2010, 01:43 PM         #3830
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
one man army

glitches

decreased effect of stopping power

lag in k!llcams

the ability to override the point of an objective gametype with a nuke

ninja doesn't work against hear sensors (watch a k!ll cam with a gun with a heartbeat sensor attached and you'll see it)

the whole "if you don't like the game you suck" excuse is unoriginal at best

and I see you're not a talented gambler...but if you're gonna talk out of your a.ss like that next time do the world a favor and make your signature "I'm the man over the internet hear me roar" bet with your life
One man army needs to be balanced, but I bet you just figured that out because of the video posted in this thread

Glitches?

Stopping power still works fine, if they changed the balance of the game that isn't "wrong" it is something they are doing in an attempt to make the game better eh?

The nuke thing is kind of wrong, they are talking about taking it out of the game already. This game just came out, they are still fixing things.

Ninja does work vs the baby monitor, just sometimes the k!ll cams show you on it even though you weren't.

Who bets? Or were you just trying to make some kind of joke?

And while it may not be original, it is true.
 8 years ago '04        #3831
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 fat_boyy21 said:
Yes you can. I've seen it done once. You need the rpg because the other launchers take too much time to lock on

[video - click to view]


1:52

he tries to take it down with an rpg and a predator...not happening, i mean the chopper does get destroyed...but the care package still gets delivered

well...if you got the video, i'll believe it
 8 years ago '07        #3832
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 -BigC- said:
People did the exact same thing in Cod4 and Cod:WaW

You camp until your first k!ll streak that gets k!lls, then you hope it gets enough to get to the next part of your k!ll streak.

People who complain about a lot of things being wrong with the game are just bad at the game. There are some broken things, but you can't name any of them I bet
is that the only thing you can say when ppl complain about the game? goddamn, there is alotta broken s**t in the game and it has nothing to do with ppl being bad.

commando is bulls**t, akimbo ANYTHING (other than handguns) is stupid as f**k, the spawn points are stupid as f**k, at least half of the maps have one main point and if you control that point then you win the f**kin match which makes it unbalanced (the house on estate for example,) the lobby system is busted, the host migration is busted and doesn't work half the time and I get the "connection to server has been lost" message.

so on some real s**t, f**k outta here with that lame a.ss "you suck at the game" statement


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 01-23-2010 at 03:42 PM..
 01-23-2010, 03:56 PM         #3833
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
is that the only thing you can say when ppl complain about the game? goddamn, there is alotta broken s**t in the game and it has nothing to do with ppl being bad.

commando is bulls**t, akimbo ANYTHING (other than handguns) is stupid as f**k, the spawn points are stupid as f**k, at least half of the maps have one main point and if you control that point then you win the f**kin match which makes it unbalanced (the house on estate for example,) the lobby system is busted, the host migration is busted and doesn't work half the time and I get the "connection to server has been lost" message.

so on some real s**t, f**k outta here with that lame a.ss "you suck at the game" statement
I don't care if people complain about the game, no game is perfect. It is the people saying "the only way to save this game", or "this game is trash compared to Cod4"

Commando is annoying, but at the same time it is a perk. They are sacrificing not having steady aim/ninja for that perk. Adjust your game accordingly...
Akimbo is bulls**t how?People can't hold 2 guns and just spray in a direction?Not like you can hard aim them.
No spawn in any game is perfect, this is just a fast game where sometimes s**t happens when you spawn. You only remember the 1 time a game you get spawn k!lled, not the 10 other times you didn't
Every game has connection issues, please name one that doesn't

So on some real s**t, you f**king suck at this game . Just joking by the way, don't really know you.
 8 years ago '07        #3834
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 -BigC- said:
I don't care if people complain about the game, no game is perfect. It is the people saying "the only way to save this game", or "this game is trash compared to Cod4"

Commando is annoying, but at the same time it is a perk. They are sacrificing not having steady aim/ninja for that perk. Adjust your game accordingly...
Akimbo is bulls**t how?People can't hold 2 guns and just spray in a direction?Not like you can hard aim them.
No spawn in any game is perfect, this is just a fast game where sometimes s**t happens when you spawn. You only remember the 1 time a game you get spawn k!lled, not the 10 other times you didn't
Every game has connection issues, please name one that doesn't

So on some real s**t, you f**king suck at this game . Just joking by the way, don't really know you.
I wouldn't have a problem with commando if it weren't for the fact that as soon as the knifing animation starts you can't k!ll them. It's garbage that you can shoot a dude with half a clip and you know he's rushing but he'll k!ll you anyways because of the "lunge knife" effect.

and naw I remember when I get spawn k!lled cuz it's at least 3-4 times a game if I decide to play TDM. I spawn, get hit with a tube or spawn right in front of 4 dudes, spawn again in the same spot like 2 more times and die because of it. I MIGHT make it outta there if I have painkiller on. Like really Infinity Ward, get your s**t together with the spawn point system.

the connection issues was supposed to be semi-solved by host migration, and half the time it doesn't migrate. That's their networking code that's at fault with that, not XBL itself.


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 01-23-2010 at 04:11 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3835
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1176 1176
what are the best perks to use in free for all? i always use marathon and that 1 k!llstreak less o w.e and then the faster to knife someone whatever thats called
 8 years ago '04        #3836
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
lol @ BigC defending a broken game like hes a damn developer on infinity ward.

the game is still good but it has so many issues that it really shouldn't have.
 01-23-2010, 04:47 PM         #3837
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I defend the game from people who don't know enough about the game/all FPS to really criticize it. Complaining about spawn systems is just stupid, no game has a perfect spawn system because it is not possible. This game has about as close to a perfect spawn system as possible for the type of game it is. You spawn near your team like 90% of the time, because the a.ssumption is if your team is all in one area they should be able to control the area from anyone shooting in/running in. The other 10% is when they see to many enemies close to you and spawn you far away.

And again, no game has a perfect setup for connection loss/bad host. No game with player hosting will ever have a setup that is perfect for you, just get used to it.

Might as well complain about auto-aim next.
 01-23-2010, 05:04 PM         #3838
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can i check stats online
 8 years ago '09        #3839
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
When we gon have that tournment on the 360?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #3840
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Just preordered BFBC2 on steam, beta starts the 28th :cool0012:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy