Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2010, 02:57 PM         #3561
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real AC130 footage

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #3562
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Nice footage ^^^
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #3563
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Man, i finally got a chance to hop on again... and you can't even have fun playing this f**king game.
 8 years ago '08        #3564
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
 m-f said:
Man, i finally got a chance to hop on again... and you can't even have fun playing this f**king game.
Idk what you talking about man...I get on and have a great a.ss time everytime.

I guess cause 90% of my scores are good, but it does get boring merking n*ggas all day.
 8 years ago '05        #3565
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
Activision Blizzard says 'Call of Duty' has crossed the $1 billion mark

By The a.ssociated Press

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Video game publisher Activision Blizzard Inc. said Wednesday that the game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" has brought in more than US$1 billion in revenue since it went on sale in November.

Given that pace, the game is on track to become the best selling video game ever by number of copies sold, said Michael Pachter, an analyst at Wedbush Morgan.

Based on the revenue figure, Pachter said the company has probably shipped about 17 million copies of the game so far. And he expects it to surpass the roughly 23 million copies sold of "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," which was released in 2004 and holds the previous record.

"Call of Duty" has an edge because of its online multi-player mode. New updates to the online version can give titles a longer shelf life.

Still, Pachter said he doesn't expect Activision's fourth-quarter financial results to surpass expectations. "They're not k!lling it, but they're making it," he said.

While "Call of Duty" sales are "impressive," titles such as "Guitar Hero" have been lacklustre.

Others in the video game industry have given indications of weak holiday sales. Rival Electronic Arts Inc. this week slashed its 2009 earnings estimate for the second time. GameStop Corp., the world's biggest video game retailer, said sales during the shopping season dropped 8.6 per cent from the year before.

Activision shares rose six cents to $10.83 in afternoon trading.

source:
 01-15-2010, 01:13 AM         #3566
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow these n*ggas are LOADED now
 8 years ago '07        #3567
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
anyone on ps3 recieve a msg from IW saying theyre gonna give us nazi zombies, extra weapons and maps

is this bulls**t?
 8 years ago '07        #3568
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
^ nevermind definately bulls**t
 01-15-2010, 12:09 PM         #3569
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you activate the UAV so you can control where it shoots and not just drop a bomb? It seems like its different everytime I get a k!llstreak... and how do you add people into your clan??
 8 years ago '05        #3570
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

:wow:
 01-15-2010, 01:26 PM         #3571
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DuzzE said:

I love the throwing knife when you get a k!ll you feel like a beast
 01-15-2010, 01:58 PM         #3572
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
How do you activate the UAV so you can control where it shoots and not just drop a bomb? It seems like its different everytime I get a k!llstreak... and how do you add people into your clan??
You are very confused at what is what. A UAV is basically radar for your team. The other k!ll streaks are called different things. Sounds like your talking about the AC-130, which is a 11 k!ll streak.
 8 years ago '07        #3573
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 DuzzE said:

That last k!ll was stupid hahaha "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I'd be embarrassed getting owned like that.

and word though... the whole 360 thing to k!ll someone is getting old in videos. It was cool the first 500 times.
 01-15-2010, 02:31 PM         #3574
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
You are very confused at what is what. A UAV is basically radar for your team. The other k!ll streaks are called different things. Sounds like your talking about the AC-130, which is a 11 k!ll streak.
Yah the AC-130.. where you pull out that lil laptop lookin thing and you control the planes gun and shoot down on the enemy... but then sometimes I will get 5 k!ll sin a row and it doessame thing and but this time it only shoots 1 missile... was jujst wondering if it was something I was doin wrong or can you not control what type of k!llstreak reward u'l get.
 8 years ago '04        #3575
Triple D 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
when is this map pack releasing? i want some new maps, now its always the same ones, 16 aint enough
 8 years ago '08        #3576
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 mastakillah21 said:
Yah the AC-130.. where you pull out that lil laptop lookin thing and you control the planes gun and shoot down on the enemy... but then sometimes I will get 5 k!ll sin a row and it doessame thing and but this time it only shoots 1 missile... was jujst wondering if it was something I was doin wrong or can you not control what type of k!llstreak reward u'l get.
The plane you control is the AC-130, the Chopper that you control is the Chopper Gunner and the one missle that you launch is the Predator Missle.

If you go into where it says "Callsigns and k!llstreaks" you can change the k!llstreak items you use.
 8 years ago '08        #3577
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Triple D said:
when is this map pack releasing? i want some new maps, now its always the same ones, 16 aint enough
my guess is in March when Battlefield comes out
 8 years ago '04        #3578
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 DuzzE said:

zzzGrizz sucks, dont believe any of his montage since all his montage are done in private matches which he setups up the k!lls, ranked games he fills the room with his friends and does the same thing...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 01-15-2010 at 09:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3579
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 unkn0wn said:
zzzGrizz sucks, dont believe any of his montage since all his montage are done in private matches which he setups up the k!lls, ranked games he fills the room with his friends and does the same thing...a
I can vouch for this...i was in a lobby with him in a game of demolition and naturally i was like "holy s**t thats grizz"...then once the game started he went like 2-10 and ended up backing out...
 8 years ago '08        #3580
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
So I traded in MW2 a month ago and recently got a hook up that works at at Movie Gallery so I got it back for free... I must say that the FAMAS is by faaaaaaar the best gun on the game, period. Most people compare it to the M16 and while the FAMAS lacks the power of the M16 the FAMAS' fire rate makes up for that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago