Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3401
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word AK is the best gun in the game hands down, With the ACR running close by behind it.

I have noticed tho, If you go into the game and you are having a bad day (Aim is off, bad reaction times) you should eat a snack or a meal...it gets you right back into the game.

I ate something after some bad games and then I started to get 37-6, could've been 37-2 but I had the carry the team because It was a CTF match and I was on a team of Christmas noobs while the other team was all 1st and 2nd prestiges and the score was 1-2 with us losing so I put on marathon and made a mad dash to the flag dodging bullets and everything which made me cap the flag to go to overtime, which I won because I made another mad dash and dashed right by the opposition but they couldn't react fast enough and we won.

I wish I could've recorder that game, it was f**kin nice...my aim was crisp and dead on.
This. They shud automatically let u save k!ll streaks or crazy k!lls cuz sometimes i be gettin k!lls and it be so crazy i wanna c it again
 01-04-2010, 01:51 PM         #3402
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
why yall don't like da game no mo
1. Those 15 k!llstreaks they expanded to cause tons more camping than in previous COD's.
2. There are maybe 3 good maps out of 16. I loved every map on COD4 outside of Downpour.
3. They take forever to patch something, I don't understand this?
4. Them taking out private chat in certain game modes was dumb, I'm tired of hearing racist 12 year old's. I know there is a mute button, but do I really have to use it every game?
5. Two attachment perk I knew would ruin the game, it's unbalanced to have a red dot sight and a silencer on your gun while still being able to have stopping power. I wouldn't mind it as much if it was a tier 2 perk.
6. You die way too easier in this game. They tended to the casual gamer for this and it's very annoying.

I could honestly go on, but it's useless, it's my opinion. The single player and spec op's were a lot of fun but those modes have no replay value. I have a 2.38 K/D online with 15K k!lls so it's not like I'm bad at the game.

Manny05 said:
Nope
m4 is better
if it only had more damage it be straight. But stopping power and fmj is enough

the ak has too much recoil.
Great range and damage though
Posted via Mobile Device
No offense my man, but if you say it has too much recoil then your pretty much saying you don't know how to aim. I have no problem with the recoil, just fire in bursts and don't hold down the trigger.
 01-04-2010, 01:54 PM         #3403
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I wish I could've recorder that game, it was f**kin nice...my aim was crisp and dead on.
I have a capture card if you want to buy it off me, I'll sell it for a nice price since I don't use it anymore.
 8 years ago '07        #3404
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
just dont put an attachment on your ak, causes sway
 8 years ago '05        #3405
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i wish they had a perk where you can reload while you run
 8 years ago '08        #3406
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 kegar89 said:
I have a capture card if you want to buy it off me, I'll sell it for a nice price since I don't use it anymore.
I don't have a HD tv tho n s**t like that, and I also don't have a external HD so I can't do it. Thanks for the offer tho.

"I SHOULD BE ON MACHINIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
 celphtitled said:
just dont put an attachment on your ak, causes sway
I use the RDS and its still nice lol.
 01-04-2010, 02:46 PM         #3407
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all you Scar-H gun fans, whats your 2nd favorite behind that?

I only play with the ScarH & Fal so far.
 8 years ago '04        #3408
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Just prestiged I miss my ACRs a lot I really want em back probably gonna take a week or so to get back

but I really started using the intervention and it makes me wanna snipe more never gave it a shot before.
only thing is sometimes I won't get a hit even tho I got the scope on a dude and hes not even moving still it don't register than I end up dieing cause he heard me shoot, was thinking about throwing a silencer on it but I heard that results in more hit markers true?
 01-04-2010, 06:23 PM         #3409
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Just prestiged I miss my ACRs a lot I really want em back probably gonna take a week or so to get back

but I really started using the intervention and it makes me wanna snipe more never gave it a shot before.
only thing is sometimes I won't get a hit even tho I got the scope on a dude and hes not even moving still it don't register than I end up dieing cause he heard me shoot, was thinking about throwing a silencer on it but I heard that results in more hit markers true?
True. Usually takes 2 shots when you have a silencer attached.
 8 years ago '08        #3410
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 unkoricky said:
for all you Scar-H gun fans, whats your 2nd favorite behind that?

I only play with the ScarH & Fal so far.
I'm a big fan of the TAR
 8 years ago '07        #3411
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
f**k this stupid f**kin' game.....it's getting real annoying, i finally get some time to go on and can't even have fun because you got f**kin' campers that worry about stupid f**king k!ll streaks and their stupid f**king nukes.

I'm done with this game also.
 8 years ago '08        #3412
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 m-f said:
f**k this stupid f**kin' game.....it's getting real annoying, i finally get some time to go on and can't even have fun because you got f**kin' campers that worry about stupid f**king k!ll streaks and their stupid f**king nukes.

I'm done with this game also.
i thought you were done with this game like 20 or 30 pages back, yet you still post in this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #3413
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 kegar89 said:
True. Usually takes 2 shots when you have a silencer attached.
seems like without the silence it takes 2 shots also I am starting to think maybe it be better to use the silencer that way if it doesn't hit they can't see the the red dot on the radar.

I don't know but I am starting to hate using the sniper I got good aim but it seems like its not registering.
 8 years ago '06        #3414
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 kegar89 said:
1. Those 15 k!llstreaks they expanded to cause tons more camping than in previous COD's.
2. There are maybe 3 good maps out of 16. I loved every map on COD4 outside of Downpour.
3. They take forever to patch something, I don't understand this?
4. Them taking out private chat in certain game modes was dumb, I'm tired of hearing racist 12 year old's. I know there is a mute button, but do I really have to use it every game?
5. Two attachment perk I knew would ruin the game, it's unbalanced to have a red dot sight and a silencer on your gun while still being able to have stopping power. I wouldn't mind it as much if it was a tier 2 perk.
6. You die way too easier in this game. They tended to the casual gamer for this and it's very annoying.

I could honestly go on, but it's useless, it's my opinion. The single player and spec op's were a lot of fun but those modes have no replay value. I have a 2.38 K/D online with 15K k!lls so it's not like I'm bad at the game.

No offense my man, but if you say it has too much recoil then your pretty much saying you don't know how to aim. I have no problem with the recoil, just fire in bursts and don't hold down the trigger.
Thats the thing im always shooting from long range especially when everyone is running around. M4 just seems to do it better.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-05-2010, 01:09 AM         #3415
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i r*pe wit da LW gun or whatever da f**k it's called. red dot sight, stopping power, i can shoot a million bullets before reloading
 01-05-2010, 01:19 AM         #3416
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6.You die way too easier in this game. They tended to the casual gamer for this and it's very annoying.

u f**kin kidding me n*gga? i empty clip into dude and he only needs two or three bullets to k!ll me....., f**k dat s**t.

they needa fix it. i'm crouching, look to my left and see a dude coming at me, i blast at his stomach...... he knifes me....

riiiiiiight IW cuz a n*gga can take 10 bullets to da stomach, but i can't take a stab.

also earlier in sub base, dude has riot shield in room, I see him 10 feet away he pushes his shield.., I die. HE DID NOT EVEN TOUCH ME!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #3417
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
6.You die way too easier in this game. They tended to the casual gamer for this and it's very annoying.

u f**kin kidding me n*gga? i empty clip into dude and he only needs two or three bullets to k!ll me....., f**k dat s**t.

they needa fix it. i'm crouching, look to my left and see a dude coming at me, i blast at his stomach...... he knifes me....

riiiiiiight IW cuz a n*gga can take 10 bullets to da stomach, but i can't take a stab.

also earlier in sub base, dude has riot shield in room, I see him 10 feet away he pushes his shield.., I die. HE DID NOT EVEN TOUCH ME!!!!
the riot shield is just some straight up bulls**t....what ppl do now is run in pairs dude with the riot shield goes in front to block bullets and the guy behind him shoots, this is why i always equip a noob tube now to blast through the riot shield f**gots
 01-05-2010, 03:42 AM         #3418
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
the riot shield is just some straight up bulls**t....what ppl do now is run in pairs dude with the riot shield goes in front to block bullets and the guy behind him shoots, this is why i always equip a noob tube now to blast through the riot shield f**gots

that's what law enforcement does in real life...borderline b**chassness on this one
 8 years ago '07        #3419
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
why everyone sleepin on Vector ? with stoppin power this s**t is ruthless
 8 years ago '07        #3420
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
vector is garbage
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago