Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2010, 02:05 AM         #3341
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is basically having surround sound. It is a better option for most people who actually have neighbors/other people living with them to keep up at night with the sound of 50 cals going off.
 01-02-2010, 02:07 AM         #3342
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word some people told me about that s**t, that's why I'm gettin the wired kind.:dancingcool:
I'm going to get some rechargeable Triples as soon as I go to best buy. Couldn't imagine being wired into the tv by a headset but i know people with those as well.
 8 years ago '06        #3343
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Man, these spawn points are gay as hell. The game is supposed to spawn you in a safe area. Sometimes it just spawns me at the enemies base, I immediately get k!lled and then it spawns me back at my own base, can't even get revenge lol.

There have been so many times where I ran for 2 seconds and some dude would just shoot me from the back, since I didn't check behind me because I a.ssumed they spawned me in a safe spot.

And f**k people who get mad at my RPG I got challenges to complete.
 8 years ago '08        #3344
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 LilBlasta said:
Man, these spawn points are gay as hell. The game is supposed to spawn you in a safe area. Sometimes it just spawns me at the enemies base, I immediately get k!lled and then it spawns me back at my own base, can't even get revenge lol.

There have been so many times where I ran for 2 seconds and some dude would just shoot me from the back, since I didn't check behind me because I a.ssumed they spawned me in a safe spot.

The spawns seem to be meant for n00bs to get payback k!lls which is f**king gheigh.

Oh, and f**k your RPG you cheap bastard.
 8 years ago '07        #3345
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
lol i just saw one of my friends get headshotted with some type of rocket launcher from like 75 yards away. s**t was hilarious
 8 years ago '06        #3346
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
The spawns seem to be meant for n00bs to get payback k!lls which is f**king gheigh.

Yeah it's f**ked up if someone runs around with an RPG, but I love shooting RPG's into that place in the center of Wasteland where they camp.. 3-5 k!lls with a RPG is the s**t haha.

Don't do that always though, just some times if using my a.ssault weapon is getting repetitive and boring.

cjstewar8 said:
lol i just saw one of my friends get headshotted with some type of rocket launcher from like 75 yards away. s**t was hilarious
Damn, that sucks! I once got a headshot with a grenade launcher, didn't know that was possible lol.
 8 years ago '06        #3347
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Can someone please answer this question for me... I noticed that when I went into prestige mode it gave me some new challenges for the weapons and the k!ll streaks. Do these prestige challenges reset when you go into the next level of prestige or do they just keep getting added to??
 8 years ago '06        #3348
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Lex Lossis said:
what? so basically it's muting ur TV??. wtf...

also why i shoot a n*gga and hit him with 6-8 bullets and he turn around, pops me with 2-3 and i f**kin die. b**ch a.ss IW.

s**t like this f**ks up my k!ll streak attempt
exactly

they should balance thimgs out like in the first mw1.
It was harder to get k!lls than compared to now. I mean a f**king pistol k!lls me at times yet my shot gun cant k!ll the enemy in one shot???
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-02-2010, 12:35 PM         #3349
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Can someone please answer this question for me... I noticed that when I went into prestige mode it gave me some new challenges for the weapons and the k!ll streaks. Do these prestige challenges reset when you go into the next level of prestige or do they just keep getting added to??
The gun prestige challenges don't reset, the prestige challenge section itself might reset I didn't look at it
 8 years ago '08        #3350
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12262 12262
 cjstewar8 said:
Yea I hit somebody with a headshot using a grenade launcher from about 75-100yds out...s**t fukd me up too, I was so not expecting it...so then I threw my knife randomly threw a window from about 50 yds out...now that s**t was bananas.
 01-02-2010, 01:11 PM         #3351
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilBlasta said:

no it's not
 01-02-2010, 01:14 PM         #3352
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

The spawns are designed for a team to spawn near each other, if your spawn k!lling the other team you will have people you just k!lled spawn very close to you. The spawn system is amazing and the best for this type of game mode.
 8 years ago '07        #3353
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 LilBlasta said:
Yeah it's f**ked up if someone runs around with an RPG, but I love shooting RPG's into that place in the center of Wasteland where they camp.. 3-5 k!lls with a RPG is the s**t haha.

Don't do that always though, just some times if using my a.ssault weapon is getting repetitive and boring.

Damn, that sucks! I once got a headshot with a grenade launcher, didn't know that was possible lol.
Yeah thats how you get "not in the face" tag lol.
 8 years ago '07        #3354
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 beantown85 said:
I haven't prestiged yet, But I'm pretty sure they just keep gettin' added too.
 01-02-2010, 02:13 PM         #3355
Colony84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most people who are bored of this already probably boosted and have nothing to play for now.
 01-02-2010, 03:00 PM         #3356
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I disagree.
Agree to disagree my man.
 8 years ago '07        #3357
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
what made it funnier was how dude fell after he got headshotted with the rocket launcher. he fell straight back like a regular headshot. we were laughin so hard he couldn't finish the game
 8 years ago '09        #3358
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Yo i want to play with some BX katz so holla at me 360 GT=thagreatestever
 01-02-2010, 05:42 PM         #3359
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Certain ones reset. All of the weapon ones and k!llstreak ones keep getting added to, but the Stun/Flash/Knife/Silent veteran ones reset.
 8 years ago '07        #3360
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 Colony84 said:
Most people who are bored of this already probably boosted and have nothing to play for now.
I didn't boost

only on 3rd prestige, but the crappy maps/amount of camping makes the game very boring
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago