Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2010, 12:48 AM         #3301
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Once u get the predator its a lock to get to the chopper gunner"

n*gga da predator ain't taking u from 5 to 11. 6 f**kin k!lls wit da predator??? LOL ONLY ON XBOX.

man n*ggas dat go 50-3 ain't s**t. dese n*ggas get like 5 k!lls wit dere gun, hide in a corner or on da roof/ceiling and use their air support to take dem to 50-3, 34-0, etc.

i know dis cuz i remember who i k!ll or get k!lled by and at da end of da game da opposition dies 10+ times besides da n*gga dats 34-1 or some s**t .. lol dat n*gga obviously hid and let his air support do da dirty work

s**t don't impress me
 01-01-2010, 01:09 AM         #3302
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Predator gets me 2 k!lls like 80% of the time. Harrier gets 4 k!lls easy if it isn't shot down. That is what he means that if you get a predator you should also get chopper gunner.
 01-01-2010, 01:11 AM         #3303
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
son go

harrier gunner nuke if u see theys suckas are smart use the ac 130 harder to shoot down

n u might wanna change commando pro to ninja pro so people wit the turtlee beaches wont hear u
This right here is some great advice. That advantage you get from them headsets is insane. I traded in some s**tty games to get me a pair just for this game, very very worth it.:agreement6:
 01-01-2010, 01:14 AM         #3304
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it's a lock if u run and hide LOL...

OMG I WENT 55-3, I'M DA BEST!!!
I WANNA THANK, FIRST AND FOREMOST MY AIR SUPPORT. WITHOUT YOU, 55 k!llS WOULD BE ONLY A DREAM!!!!

lol dese lames.
 01-01-2010, 01:14 AM         #3305
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
This right here is some great advice. That advantage you get from them headsets is insane. I traded in some s**tty games to get me a pair just for this game, very very worth it.:agreement6:
wtf is a turtle beach
 8 years ago '06        #3306
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 Lex Lossis said:
wtf is a turtle beach
a high quality brand of headsets that puts out the sound for both the game and other ppls voices
 01-01-2010, 01:31 AM         #3307
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I'm trying to sell my TB X1's right now since I don't use them anymore. Competitive gaming for me is in the past, I'm a casual gamer and I enjoy it tons more. Your right though, those headsets for MW are amazing.
 8 years ago '08        #3308
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 -BigC- said:
I just ordered mine homie, they coming next week. :dancingcool:

But I heard they take a while to get use to and the Gunshots may hurt your ears, is this true?

I'm getting the X1s.

Lex Lossis said:
yeah it's a lock if u run and hide LOL...

OMG I WENT 55-3, I'M DA BEST!!!
I WANNA THANK, FIRST AND FOREMOST MY AIR SUPPORT. WITHOUT YOU, 55 k!llS WOULD BE ONLY A DREAM!!!!

lol dese lames.
Why you mad tho?:jay:

I mean seriously my dude...what I suppose to do run around with my Harrier in the air and get shot the f**k up going 10-0...or do I sit and wait for 4 k!lls and not die?

I'll take the second choice thank you. =]

I couldn't even hardly play tonight tho because of extreme racism f**king annoying me, so I said f**k it and called it a night.
 8 years ago '05        #3309
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^dont get Mad...they all fake just own them then they'll send u a friend request lmao.....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #3310
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
So I finally entered prestige mode the other day...there's no turning back now. I didn't think I was going to do it and told myself when I was playing COD4 that I wasn't going to prestige anymore but after you get to the 70 you find yourself looking for s**t to do. I knwo you can still get all the weapons challenges but idk to me I would rather be ranking up while I'm playing.
 8 years ago '06        #3311
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I just ordered mine homie, they coming next week. :dancingcool:

But I heard they take a while to get use to and the Gunshots may hurt your ears, is this true?

I'm getting the X1s.

Why you mad tho?:jay:

I mean seriously my dude...what I suppose to do run around with my Harrier in the air and get shot the f**k up going 10-0...or do I sit and wait for 4 k!lls and not die?

I'll take the second choice thank you. =]

I couldn't even hardly play tonight tho because of extreme racism f**king annoying me, so I said f**k it and called it a night.
Extreme racism? on xbox? No way...never heard of such a thing.

Who f**kin cares just mute them and keep it moving. If you get affected by what some little gremlin on the internet says you are a weak person.
 8 years ago '05        #3312
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
No ^
do harrier, pavelow, and gunner
dont use any until you die
then send in gunner pavelow and harrier
and you got yourself another k!llstreak
Posted via Mobile Device
not usin any of them until you die means u would have to get 11 k!lls no deaths w/o usin k!llstreaks...there are too many skilled players on 360 to get 11 k!lls no deaths without using a k!llstreak
 8 years ago '05        #3313
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Awperator2 said:
unless ur playing scrubs or on hardcore and have a great camping spot....underpass would be an easy map for such
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3314
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
maybe im the only one who if i see someone goin 5 or 6-0 that I go gunning for them....I bet you couldn't go 11-0 no k!llstreak on me
 01-01-2010, 11:36 AM         #3315
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
not usin any of them until you die means u would have to get 11 k!lls no deaths w/o usin k!llstreaks...there are too many skilled players on 360 to get 11 k!lls no deaths without using a k!llstreak
I was under the impression your streaks don't add to another streak after you've died.. ?? I never get another k!ll streak if I die and then call in my harriers/gunner... gotta do it all over again.

Last edited by K1ng j.AK; 01-01-2010 at 11:37 AM..
 01-01-2010, 11:38 AM         #3316
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
maybe im the only one who if i see someone goin 5 or 6-0 that I go gunning for them....I bet you couldn't go 11-0 no k!llstreak on me
Some people are on point haha, some people are crab meat for harriers.
 01-01-2010, 12:03 PM         #3317
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The gunshots didn't ever hurt my ears, but I don't play with mine at crazy loud like I know some people do. I play with them loud enough to hear footsteps/people climbing/silenced weapons going off near me. Only complaint is that I wish they had a rechargeable battery pack, I be going through them triple A batteries.
 8 years ago '05        #3318
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
anyone else notice that Ground War has become a noob tube slug fest?
 8 years ago '09        #3319
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
I love GW!
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-01-2010, 01:01 PM         #3320
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best mw2 player right here
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago