Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3241
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
people claim acr is weak and only good for long range, but with stopping power and a silencer i win a lot of 1 v 1s
 8 years ago '05        #3242
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
Soon as i call my chopper gunner n*ggas shoot that shyt down
 8 years ago '07        #3243
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
pavelow is f**king s**t lately, i get like 1 k!ll and it dissapears in seconds without even saying if someone shot it down
 8 years ago '07        #3244
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Sheeed said:
some cats play hardcore though so they are use to not having a UAV....plus should u come face to face with a cat withs topping power :(
Nah i've been doin' good, I still rush the f**k out of them...some times I get merked though, but people have no clue what to do when you jump into a drop shot

Feel nerdy as f**k when I do that.

It hilarious when you stay around the same area and the one guy keeps going back to where you were and you just keep k!llin' him.
 8 years ago '05        #3245
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
what's a drop shot?
 8 years ago '04        #3246
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 meepos said:
what's a drop shot?
when youre shooting someone at the same time you hit the crouch button once/twice to laydown all while still firing.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3247
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
thanks. i thought it was waiting for someone to walk by and you're on the second floor and jump down next to them to k!ll them lmao
 8 years ago '05        #3248
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2457 2457


Ice T Demonstrates His 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Gaming Skills In Today's Daily TwitPic

Regular Twitter users and fans know quite well that rapper and "Law & Order: SVU" star Ice T is a dedicated video gamer. He's very vocal about his love for interactive experiences, crowing about his latest purchase or his Xbox Live gamertag (it's "Lord 187X") at every opportunity. And more power to him for it, for shining some positive light on the relatively new and frequently embattled medium.

Of course, none of us really know how serious Ice is about his games. We know he's a "Call of Duty" fan, and a big one, but not if he's actually any good. Or we didn't know, anyway. In today's Daily TwitPic, Ice gives a taste of just how honed his skills are. Every multiplayer session in "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" is followed by an after-action report, detailing a player's score and Accolades (awards for finishing a session with a specific set of requirements). These may be meaningless to you if you've never played the, but take it from a fan: the Accolades that Ice scored here are hard to secure.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #3249
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 HiRolliN said:


Ice T Demonstrates His 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Gaming Skills In Today's Daily TwitPic

Regular Twitter users and fans know quite well that rapper and "Law & Order: SVU" star Ice T is a dedicated video gamer. He's very vocal about his love for interactive experiences, crowing about his latest purchase or his Xbox Live gamertag (it's "Lord 187X") at every opportunity. And more power to him for it, for shining some positive light on the relatively new and frequently embattled medium.

Of course, none of us really know how serious Ice is about his games. We know he's a "Call of Duty" fan, and a big one, but not if he's actually any good. Or we didn't know, anyway. In today's Daily TwitPic, Ice gives a taste of just how honed his skills are. Every multiplayer session in "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" is followed by an after-action report, detailing a player's score and Accolades (awards for finishing a session with a specific set of requirements). These may be meaningless to you if you've never played the, but take it from a fan: the Accolades that Ice scored here are hard to secure.


[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:..I wonder if he get those everyday tho...if you can't get these 3 at least 2 times everyday you suck....well...not really.


But word my main setup is

ACR(Red Tiger) + Red dot and Heartbeat Sensor (Because it looks badass)
Bling
Stopping Power
Ninja
Semtex/Flash Grenade
Final Stand.

And my main k!llstreak set up now is Predator Missile>Harrier>Chopper Gunner(Recently switched from AC-130 because I got bored of it)


And for the dude who Pavelow been sucking you must have the worst of luck lol, my pavelow r*pes everytime.


Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 12-28-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3250
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
10 k!lls no deaths?

Camping a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #3251
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2457 2457
 JaiMega said:
10 k!lls no deaths?

Camping a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #3252
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 JaiMega said:
10 k!lls no deaths?

Camping a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '08        #3253
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 JaiMega said:
10 k!lls no deaths?

Camping a.ss n*gga.


Seriously you can do that if you use the Predator+Harrier combo.
 8 years ago '05        #3254
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2457 2457
what really surprises me is that he is a level 70. muthaf**ker must tweak out on that s**t day and night.
 8 years ago '07        #3255
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Atlanta said:

[pic - click to view]



The f**k?
 8 years ago '08        #3256
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
Lol have anybody but me noticed the Red Dot s**ts on the Holographic Sight because.
1. The Holographic Sights reduces peripheral vision.
2. The Holographic circle can make shots inaccurate.

Where when you have the Red Dot is like Pinpoint sight...also makes the headshots easier.


and Wtf @ people saying "Thermal is for sniper noobs"

I guess because I always s**t on them with domeshots.

Why people say s**t that works is "nooby"?
 8 years ago '07        #3257
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Lol have anybody but me noticed the Red Dot s**ts on the Holographic Sight because.
1. The Holographic Sights reduces peripheral vision.
2. The Holographic circle can make shots inaccurate.

Where when you have the Red Dot is like Pinpoint sight...also makes the headshots easier.


and Wtf @ people saying "Thermal is for sniper noobs"

I guess because I always s**t on them with domeshots.

Why people say s**t that works is "nooby"?

People hate seeing another person succeed....I laugh when I get nuked, Especially in TDM...s**ts hilarious, I'm just like I thought we we're winning, then I look at the stats & I'm the only one doing good.
 8 years ago '08        #3258
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2079 2079
 m-f said:
People hate seeing another person succeed....I laugh when I get nuked, Especially in TDM...s**ts hilarious, I'm just like I thought we we're winning, then I look at the stats & I'm the only one doing good.
I do not mind getting nuked when it is LEGIT. Dudes be inviting their friends onto the oppostie team and just k!lling them over and over again until they get a Nuke. s**t is lame. It is really that important to them to get a Nuke?
 12-28-2009, 07:26 PM         #3259
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
10 k!lls no deaths?

Camping a.ss n*gga.
he prolly got more than that

and like dude said above if u hav a predator harrier chopper gunner/ac130 if u get 5 k!lls in a row at the beginning that's usually 30 more k!lls at least

and people say the thermal is nooby cuz it highlights the enemy team....it's the best attachment next to the scilencer for me makes finding people hiding in rundown so much easier in hardcore tdm


Last edited by Atlanta; 12-28-2009 at 07:27 PM..
 12-28-2009, 10:06 PM         #3260
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bet he was playing hardcore, s**t is not hard to do in that noob friendly mode.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy