Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 126
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 116
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
85 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3221
DJ Endo 
space
avatar space
space
$967 | Props total: 153 153
on level 70. Ready to prestige, but i'm loving my AK too much
 12-27-2009, 11:57 AM         #3222
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celphtitled said:
be ready to die, a lot :)
Yeah....I'm ready for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3223
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 m-f said:
Meh, I guess...But I always wait for my one KS to be done until I call in the next.
nah man call em in as fast as possible....shirt one match i got two chopper gunners and we still lost smh...the gayest s**t is getting the chopper gunner then the match is bout to be over smh
 12-27-2009, 03:21 PM         #3224
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
how da f**k do u find da enemy when using da harrier or precision?? all i see are green arrows which are my teammates

da chopper gunner rides crazy as f**k. i only got 6-7 k!lls wittit. was flying all over da place
???????? anyone???????
 8 years ago '05        #3225
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 DJ Endo said:
on level 70. Ready to prestige, but i'm loving my AK too much
once u do it once u dont really need to do it again
 8 years ago '05        #3226
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Lex Lossis said:
???????? anyone???????
you need to have UAV on....but s**t very rarey do the bombs for the harrier k!ll (for me atleast) its the actual gun on it that gets the k!lls....then the harrier is SOOOOOOOO easy to shoot down smh...its almost useless unless the ppl u play suck
 12-27-2009, 03:29 PM         #3227
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
you need to have UAV on....but s**t very rarey do the bombs for the harrier k!ll (for me atleast) its the actual gun on it that gets the k!lls....then the harrier is SOOOOOOOO easy to shoot down smh...its almost useless unless the ppl u play suck
n*ggas underestimate da SENTRY GUN. move dat s**t around and u got atleast 5 k!lls which takes u to pavelow or possibly chopper gunner.

my setup is sentry gun, harrier, pavelow

i feel myself too much when i get streaks going, that is why i stop at pavelow
 12-27-2009, 03:31 PM         #3228
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also how do u use chopper gunner to get 15+ k!lls like errone gets. my s**t kept f**kin moving around so i only got 6-7 k!lls
 8 years ago '06        #3229
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 8 8
 Lex Lossis said:
also how do u use chopper gunner to get 15+ k!lls like errone gets. my s**t kept f**kin moving around so i only got 6-7 k!lls
Well, it's most efficient on open maps like Wasteland and Afghan, or you can get lucky and have it hover over the enemies respawn place.

I don't even feel like getting my Chopper or AC 130 in maps that have s**tload of buildings because I know I would barely get any k!lls.
 12-27-2009, 05:02 PM         #3230
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
n*ggas underestimate da SENTRY GUN. move dat s**t around and u got atleast 5 k!lls which takes u to pavelow or possibly chopper gunner.

my setup is sentry gun, harrier, pavelow

i feel myself too much when i get streaks going, that is why i stop at pavelow
but u gotta wait 4 an airdrop with a sentry gun and it doesn't build up other k!llstreaks

I do like the sentry gun and emergency airdrop wen playin objective types tho

 Sheeed said:
you need to have UAV on....but s**t very rarey do the bombs for the harrier k!ll (for me atleast) its the actual gun on it that gets the k!lls....then the harrier is SOOOOOOOO easy to shoot down smh...its almost useless unless the ppl u play suck
UAVs are useless in this game

when u press start or bring up the airstrike map, look out 4 red dots...those are enemies shooting

then jus drop the airstrike where the most dots are

u can predict where the enemies will spawn from where ur team currently is and drop it there


Last edited by Atlanta; 12-27-2009 at 05:04 PM..
 12-27-2009, 05:50 PM         #3231
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ sentry gun
 8 years ago '06        #3232
DJ Endo 
space
avatar space
space
$967 | Props total: 153 153
 Sheeed said:
once u do it once u dont really need to do it again
Yea, i know. But there is no point in playing unless I keep "prestiging". Otherwise the s**t would get boring as fast.
 8 years ago '07        #3233
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
My favorite class:

ACR - Silencer (Red Tiger) ... fall is ugly as s**t.
Javelin
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
death Streak: Don't matter.

I've beeeeen merkin' with this class, people ain't s**t unless they have UAV.
 12-28-2009, 12:36 AM         #3234
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO team k!lling owns. throw C4 den blow da team up. knife em....

me and 2 n*ggas do dis when we done murkin ground war.... we also k!ll u and take ya care package lmaoooooooooooooo

n*ggas get so mad!!!

"Lex u f**kin f**got wtf"

"f**kin guy Lex just k!lled me"

"Really Lex? REALLY U f**got I WAS GONNA GET CHOPPER GUNNER!!!!'

i targeted dis one n*gga lmaoooooooooooooo and few games later i saw him again

C4ed him and he like "NOT AGAIN. f**kin Lex is back"


Last edited by Lex Lossis; 12-28-2009 at 12:38 AM..
 12-28-2009, 12:39 AM         #3235
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn you're on some down syndrome s**t in this game
 12-28-2009, 01:23 AM         #3236
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
LMAO team k!lling owns. throw C4 den blow da team up. knife em....

me and 2 n*ggas do dis when we done murkin ground war.... we also k!ll u and take ya care package lmaoooooooooooooo

n*ggas get so mad!!!

"Lex u f**kin f**got wtf"

"f**kin guy Lex just k!lled me"

"Really Lex? REALLY U f**got I WAS GONNA GET CHOPPER GUNNER!!!!'

i targeted dis one n*gga lmaoooooooooooooo and few games later i saw him again

C4ed him and he like "NOT AGAIN. f**kin Lex is back"
So your one of those annoying kids who play the game eh?

Your on the same level as the racist kids in the game. Congrats
 12-28-2009, 01:45 AM         #3237
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO u n*ggas getting mad as f**k

f**k outta here after im done raping ground war... or getting r*ped, i decide to f**k around wit HC and team k!ll

YEAH IM SO BAD


f**gots smh
 12-28-2009, 02:03 AM         #3238
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #3239
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 47 47
 m-f said:
My favorite class:

ACR - Silencer (Red Tiger) ... fall is ugly as s**t.
Javelin
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
death Streak: Don't matter.

I've beeeeen merkin' with this class, people ain't s**t unless they have UAV.
co-sign, except i use stopping power i cant stand acr without some stopping power
 8 years ago '05        #3240
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 m-f said:
My favorite class:

ACR - Silencer (Red Tiger) ... fall is ugly as s**t.
Javelin
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
death Streak: Don't matter.

I've beeeeen merkin' with this class, people ain't s**t unless they have UAV.
some cats play hardcore though so they are use to not having a UAV....plus should u come face to face with a cat withs topping power :(
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
133 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
90 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy