Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #3181
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 franchise said:
mini uzi is my fav smg, P90 is solid tho, UMP45 is coo but the iron sight is wack compared to the uzi or 90. uzi has the best smg iron sight.

SMG's are best for close range but ive picked people off with a silenced uzi from pretty far away for a smg, well beyond what it says is its range.
what you use for your perks with the uzi?
 8 years ago '04        #3182
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 KeleN_07 said:
what you use for your perks with the uzi?
if u have 1 man army, i'd make 2 classes with the uzi

1 a power class with stopping power and steady aim

1 a ninja class with cold blooded and ninja

then u can switch back and forth as needed, say a UAV goes off or an airstrike, u can switch to ninja

i'd create a sniper class and a a.ssualt rifle class too, then ur ready for anything

if u dont have 1 man army, either one of these is still nice, then id use scavenger.

the other thing about 1 man army is it reloads all ur ammo and grenades

also put claymores on a class, drop two claymores then switch to a class with grenades and ur explosive'd up
 8 years ago '08        #3183
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 teh truth said:
n since im so nice here is the link to download it

Don't that s**t 9 times out of 10 equals a ban?
 8 years ago '09        #3184
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1651 1651
me and xmistaxperfectx be playin alot and doing cage match headshots/challenges/ etc... if you down hit me up...

GT: xSlick504x
 8 years ago '09        #3185
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1651 1651
 franchise said:
if u have 1 man army, i'd make 2 classes with the uzi

1 a power class with stopping power and steady aim

1 a ninja class with cold blooded and ninja

then u can switch back and forth as needed, say a UAV goes off or an airstrike, u can switch to ninja

i'd create a sniper class and a a.ssualt rifle class too, then ur ready for anything

if u dont have 1 man army, either one of these is still nice, then id use scavenger.

the other thing about 1 man army is it reloads all ur ammo and grenades

also put claymores on a class, drop two claymores then switch to a class with grenades and ur explosive'd up

yea that's tight.... one man army pro is extremely underrated on this game.....

i got 3 sniping classes when i do deathmatch / hq type stuff..

one has stopping power / steady aim pro
second has cold blooded / ninja pro
third has hardline when i get close to harrier / chopper gunner ac130 / nuke so i only need 6 10 and 24.
 12-24-2009, 09:12 PM         #3186
Colony84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Just unlocked all the attachments and used this exact setup for the first time yesterday...s**t is pure crack...its accurate, quiet and much more efficient on ammo.

I did cuz imma Sniper at heart and Sniper guns with Thermal > but with that setup the gun bounces all around cuz its not powerful enuff to drop in 1-2 shots and with the silencer its not worth it cuz its gon take 4-5 shots to drop somebody...and if you get caught up on somebody you toast unless you quick with that second gun.

you wanna nice a.ssault Rifle with Thermal go ACR with
Bling Pro - Thermal + FMJ or Silencer
Stopping Power Pro or Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro or Steady Aim Pro

That's hot..never even thought about doing that I just shoot them joints too...I use the throwing knife to perfection tho so claymores aint my s**t unless I'm using my Sniper Class.
Yeah I tried the thermal didnt work for me but im still running around with my original setup. People need to stop telling me about how good ACR is I just got t this game 4 days ago but I can't wait to unlock that s**t already. For whoever was asking about a good SMG setup try the P90 +Silencer with Marathon pro/Lightweight pro/ Ninja pro s**t sounds stupid but when you play a sniping map it's probably the funnest setup I've used. Theres something about getting to the other side of the map in 30seconds and k!lling everyone in their spawn that makes me smile.
 8 years ago '06        #3187
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
wait. if you used one army w/e.. perk..

you cant use marathon or bling pro since that perk section is taken by the one army. correct?
so every class will have one army as the first perk?
 8 years ago '05        #3188
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Manny05 said:
wait. if you used one army w/e.. perk..

you cant use marathon or bling pro since that perk section is taken by the one army. correct?
so every class will have one army as the first perk?
That doesn't make sense, since you can only use one man army once.

I think the only way you can use it twice if the class you are switching to has one man army as well.

That's actually a good idea... I should try that s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #3189
space
space
 Colony84 said:
Yeah I tried the thermal didnt work for me but im still running around with my original setup. People need to stop telling me about how good ACR is I just got t this game 4 days ago but I can't wait to unlock that s**t already. For whoever was asking about a good SMG setup try the P90 +Silencer with Marathon pro/Lightweight pro/ Ninja pro s**t sounds stupid but when you play a sniping map it's probably the funnest setup I've used. Theres something about getting to the other side of the map in 30seconds and k!lling everyone in their spawn that makes me smile.
Go to Demolition and play alot of games, you can have the ACR in 2-5 days depending how long you play a day.

And shouts out to Slick. :dancingcool:...That was a nice help.

If anybody else want to do the headshot s**t hit me up. GT in the sig.

(Waits for somebody to come in and bash me for boosting.)
 8 years ago '04        #3190
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
yup, u can only switch back to classes that have it, once u go to a class without it, ur on that until u die.

and props to that hardline class idea, i been meaning to use it just to get the challenge in.
 8 years ago '04        #3191
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
(Waits for somebody to come in and bash me for boosting.)
glitchers make boosters look good

i dont care about people on the forums boosting cuz its US (folks) against them (nerds). there are thousands of nerds and glitchers doing everything already anyway.

and 1 day i will boost the sitrep perk, its almost necessary to boost for pro
 8 years ago '08        #3192
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 JaiMega said:
That doesn't make sense, since you can only use one man army once.

I think the only way you can use it twice if the class you are switching to has one man army as well.

That's actually a good idea... I should try that s**t.
Yea it do...sometimes when I'm just playing the game and not progressing challenges I change my classes...

1 Man army Sniper class with Thermal
1 Man army Rush class usually an a.ssault Rifle with Stopping power
1 Man army Cold blooded pro + Ninja Pro with silenced weapons = crack

and you keep the rest of your other guns setups....when you playing with at least 2 one man army classes its like you a 1 man army for real cuz you snipe when you got to then switch to something heavy when you since danger....I found it beneficial in team deathmatch games cuz I don't have to follow my team I can sit back see where the action is use the sniper to get em off my team back then rush when n*ggas spawn.
 12-25-2009, 01:56 AM         #3193
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The f**k is the point of challenges if you are boosting? If they gave the s**t to you for nothing you wouldn't even give 2 s**ts about it.
 8 years ago '04        #3194
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
looks like IW f**ked up with nerfing akimbo 1887, from what I heard by adding FMJ to it, it feel the same as before the patch, cant confirm it since I prestige last night but anyone willing to try it and report back if its true...
 8 years ago '08        #3195
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The f**k is the point of challenges if you are boosting? If they gave the s**t to you for nothing you wouldn't even give 2 s**ts about it.
Because I like to see my guns in s3xy Red Tiger? :dancingcool:

....Not saying its hard to get it legit, this method is just quicker.

And damn...the UMP45 is BEAST.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 12-25-2009 at 06:09 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #3196
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 franchise said:
yup, u can only switch back to classes that have it, once u go to a class without it, ur on that until u die.

and props to that hardline class idea, i been meaning to use it just to get the challenge in.
Oh ok.
Hmm never used it. But then again i dont really snipe.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #3197
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 unkn0wn said:
looks like IW f**ked up with nerfing akimbo 1887, from what I heard by adding FMJ to it, it feel the same as before the patch, cant confirm it since I prestige last night but anyone willing to try it and report back if its true...
nope, does not have the same range as before..even on hard core, they can be 20 feet away, and nothing, you gotta get up closer to them..f**k the people complaining about them being over-powered.
im still not used to the 1887's change, i was on hardcore and some guy popped in front of me about 15-20 feet away, i shot both 1887's and nothing, no hit marker or anything and i didnt miss i know that lol, so i ran up closer within 5-10 feet and got the k!ll :( changing all my classes away from the 1887's, no longer a good gun unless its a small map, but even then they have been ruined.
 8 years ago '04        #3198
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Oh ok.
Hmm never used it. But then again i dont really snipe.
Posted via Mobile Device

i dont snipe at all, never have, prolly never will.
 8 years ago '08        #3199
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
i suck at sniping in this game, i was pretty good at it in the 1st game. and then i see people running around like its an a.ssult rifle, raping me with it when they do the quick scope...one shot one k!ll
 12-25-2009, 04:54 PM         #3200
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they did more than nerf the 1887's

now they're the worst shotty

I hope they don't nerf the striker next
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy