Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3121
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 jaybizzle said:
does anybody know if they decreased the power of the tar 21, or have i just got worse at the game??
doubt it, i used that gun for a while got blue tiger on it, too inaccurate though
 8 years ago '08        #3122
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 celphtitled said:
doubt it, i used that gun for a while got blue tiger on it, too inaccurate though
Too inaccurate.

Oh and shouts out to Dre and his crew for last night.:dancingcool:

Also Atlanta, M-F, and Kegar for the good matches we did have, stomping s**t talkers out like it aint s**t.
 12-22-2009, 01:43 PM         #3123
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Too inaccurate.

Oh and shouts out to Dre and his crew for last night.:dancingcool:

Also Atlanta, M-F, and Kegar for the good matches we did have, stomping s**t talkers out like it aint s**t.
Word, that was fun. Still waiting for someone on BX to outshine me one game.

You guys held it down though, willing to do it again whenever. Just hit me up.
 8 years ago '08        #3124
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Too inaccurate.

Oh and shouts out to Dre and his crew for last night.:dancingcool:

Also Atlanta, M-F, and Kegar for the good matches we did have, stomping s**t talkers out like it aint s**t.
hahaha hell yeah man. I had fun all night with my people and us BX boys.

Night was full of jokes. Got to do that s**t again fa real

 kegar89 said:
Word, that was fun. Still waiting for someone on BX to outshine me one game.

You guys held it down though, willing to do it again whenever. Just hit me up.
That first game I was like 20-3 first round and you had like 5-6 k!lls...by the game of the whole game you like doubled my final score lol bastard


Last edited by AyeDre; 12-22-2009 at 01:46 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #3125
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 FoShizzle8 said:
how is this game on ps3?

single player.cant play online with my ps3 cuz i guess you gotta eather have a wireless router,or a actual like internet cord thing plugged into the ps3,which where my ps3 is you cant really plug anything in

cuz i dont know.i dont really like shooters but i kinda liked playing the first modern warfare

although i did hear the multiplayer online was kinda bad
lol why?
 8 years ago '06        #3126
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 FoShizzle8 said:
how is this game on ps3?

single player.cant play online with my ps3 cuz i guess you gotta eather have a wireless router,or a actual like internet cord thing plugged into the ps3,which where my ps3 is you cant really plug anything in

cuz i dont know.i dont really like shooters but i kinda liked playing the first modern warfare

although i did hear the multiplayer online was kinda bad
what a retard
 12-22-2009, 02:31 PM         #3127
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The tar isn't that bad, I use it for the 10k xp from challenges but its a solid gun. I use it more as a SMG then a AR thou
 12-22-2009, 02:44 PM         #3128
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=kegar89;15043657]Word, that was fun. Still waiting for someone on BX to outshine me one game.

You guys held it down though, willing to do it again whenever. Just hit me up.[/QUOTE

PS3 or 360???


I need to start adding more ppl, most of the ppl in my list camp too hard and never cap objectives...

My kdr's dropped like a b**ch this past week 'cause I've been playing on my own (which means getting put on the worst teams on the planet), s**t went from 2.91 to a 2.3 or some s**t like that... Win ratio's at 7.10 or something, dropped from 14...

I just wanna win and talk s**t, so anyone on the ps3, hit me uppp


PSN = S_H_A_R_P_


LET'S GET IT!!!
 8 years ago '07        #3129
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 -BigC- said:
The tar isn't that bad, I use it for the 10k xp from challenges but its a solid gun. I use it more as a SMG then a AR thou
thats the way to use it, i use it on scrapyard or other close quarters maps, its good with a silencer
 8 years ago '04        #3130
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 celphtitled said:
thats the way to use it, i use it on scrapyard or other close quarters maps, its good with a silencer
wtf is that ava for lol
everytime you post its always making me laugh

who is the b**ch too lol
 12-22-2009, 03:41 PM         #3131
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sharpshoota said:

ps3 or 360???


I need to start adding more ppl, most of the ppl in my list camp too hard and never cap objectives...

My kdr's dropped like a b**ch this past week 'cause i've been playing on my own (which means getting put on the worst teams on the planet), s**t went from 2.91 to a 2.3 or some s**t like that... Win ratio's at 7.10 or something, dropped from 14...

I just wanna win and talk s**t, so anyone on the ps3, hit me uppp


psn = s_h_a_r_p_


let's get it!!!
360 .
 8 years ago '07        #3132
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Too inaccurate.

Oh and shouts out to Dre and his crew for last night.:dancingcool:

Also Atlanta, M-F, and Kegar for the good matches we did have, stomping s**t talkers out like it aint s**t.
Word, Wish I had a Mic.. I was screamin' at the TV ripped out of my mind hopin' you guys would hear me..

Gotta go cop one tonight, pieces of s**t always breaking and ish.

Also...I wasn't doin' the best, Was just merkin' with the AA-12 every map.
 8 years ago '06        #3133
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 cjstewar8 said:
18 must be my lucky f**king number. i keep getting to 18 and i end up dying. at least trying to get this nuke boosted my k/d up from 1.22 to 1.45 in a few days.

my harrier strikes and my chopper gunners get shot down like it ain't nothin and it pisses me off
naw man thats the right combo imo


if they shoot it down u cant do nothing

if they dont shoot it down u have a good chance of getting that nuke from my experiences

people will llook at the replays so my tip always move unless they dont have their mics on

i know u will have a good chance


n oh yeah free for all easier to get the nuke
 12-22-2009, 04:25 PM         #3134
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a way to check your rankings compared to everyone else is in the world?

I know you can do it with whoevers on your buddy list.

Just wondering, curious to see who #1 and what kinda stats he has


I just got this game friday, still sucking at it but gettin better.
 8 years ago '07        #3135
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 unkoricky said:
is there a way to check your rankings compared to everyone else is in the world?

I know you can do it with whoevers on your buddy list.

Just wondering, curious to see who #1 and what kinda stats he has


I just got this game friday, still sucking at it but gettin better.
Yessir.

It says at the bottom of the list when you go check out your friends stats and that... Y to see top of the list, X to see Whole World or some ish along those lines. for 360
 12-22-2009, 06:05 PM         #3136
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go AC-130 for nuke. It is a lot harder to shoot down then the Chopper Gunner.
 8 years ago '06        #3137
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
the leaderboards are f**ked up n glitched for 360
 8 years ago '08        #3138
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 AyeDre said:
hahaha hell yeah man. I had fun all night with my people and us BX boys.

Night was full of jokes. Got to do that s**t again fa real



That first game I was like 20-3 first round and you had like 5-6 k!lls...by the game of the whole game you like doubled my final score lol bastard
Word I was just f**king everybody every game.

"f**k it we'll just f**k before its over wit."
 8 years ago '08        #3139
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word I was just f**king everybody every game.

"f**k it we'll just f**k before its over wit."
That quote>>>>>>the whole night of playing I couldn't stop laughing yo. But real s**t fun a.ss night we got to run that back tonight or tomorrow or anytime s**t. Don't matter to me.
 8 years ago '05        #3140
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
MANNNN I can't stop saying "TANGO SUCKA"
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy