Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 145
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 145
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3081
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
i cant get to 25 to save my life. my kd is only 1.36 right now and this is what i use

m4 w/ fmj and heartbeat sensor (rds gets in my way for some reason)
---------------------
bling pro
stopping power pro
commando pro
---------------------
care package (i'm about to switch it to harrier)
chopper gunner
nuke

i got to 18 twice and die off some bulls**t...how do y'all play when yall get nukes? like i need some tips to rack up k!lls
 8 years ago '07        #3082
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 THEINFAMOUS said:
That dam Predator missle shud go thru a dam roof. n*ggas be hiding in houses when that shyt bout to drop and surviving it
lol i always see those on radar, rare i get hit

got the grim reaper challenge couple days ago (kill 5 or more with a missle)
 8 years ago '06        #3083
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 cjstewar8 said:
i cant get to 25 to save my life. my kd is only 1.36 right now and this is what i use

m4 w/ fmj and heartbeat sensor (rds gets in my way for some reason)
---------------------
bling pro
stopping power pro
commando pro
---------------------
care package (i'm about to switch it to harrier)
chopper gunner
nuke

i got to 18 twice and die off some bulls**t...how do y'all play when yall get nukes? like i need some tips to rack up k!lls
M4A1 / SCAR-H / ACR

Bling Pro (FMJ + Extra Mags), Stopping Power Pro & Ninja Pro (silent footsteps.. I love knifing snipers and campers)

f**k the heartbeat sensor, it's gay lol.

Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner and the nuke. Gotta be lucky though, usually the enemy team takes both of those immediately down.
 12-21-2009, 03:37 PM         #3084
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1BANKS87 said:
Dropped 4 nukes today,f**king crazy lol I have my emblem now that bumped me up to 12nukes is it worth it to prestige? I want to do something more but I'm gonna miss my ACR,some input anybody?
Posted via Mobile Device
I got to 10th prestige very quickly cause of 2x-3x XP Riot Shield Boosting that caused me to prestige 1 time a day if I boosted for 3 hours. However, I would definitely not prestige if I had to take the normal route. All you get is 5 total extra custom class slots and some emblems/titles and a LOT of verbal harrassment.


Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 12-21-2009 at 03:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3085
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DJ Endo said:
Hey, can someone tell me what benefits I get for going "prestige" ?

I don't really wanna do that s**t if there is no benefit.
More custom classes. You get up to 10
 12-21-2009, 04:49 PM         #3086
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the f**k is the point of boosting? s**t must be boring as hell just sitting still for 3 hours/shooting someone sitting still for 3 hours.

I probably will quit the game once I hit 10 and do every challenge, s**t is the best part of the game imo.
 8 years ago '04        #3087
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 5565 5565
boosting is for lames, what satisfaction do you get? so u can brag?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3088
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 cjstewar8 said:
i cant get to 25 to save my life. my kd is only 1.36 right now and this is what i use

m4 w/ fmj and heartbeat sensor (rds gets in my way for some reason)
---------------------
bling pro
stopping power pro
commando pro
---------------------
care package (i'm about to switch it to harrier)
chopper gunner
nuke

i got to 18 twice and die off some bulls**t...how do y'all play when yall get nukes? like i need some tips to rack up k!lls
pitch a tent somewhere....seriously, just find a spot where u can setup your claymores with scavenger and try to pick people off from the windows then take out any guys trying to rush u with claymores / shotgun close quarters, u literally just have to sit there cuz idiots will just keep coming in trying to get a revenge k!ll. once they start comin in 2's and 3's i usually get someone to help me hold them off. once u get to 7 its a wrap, harrier will get u to 11, and if ur decent with the chopper gunner u can rack up the nuke pretty fast, but if you get stuck on 18, just think of it as ur trying to get another harrier...7 more k!lls

but for people like me who arent dumbf**ks whenever i see someone getting a streak i am quick to stop playing the objective and find their a.ss to end their streak with whatever means necessary (noob tubes, RPG, etc.)


Last edited by SLiKK_KiD; 12-21-2009 at 05:00 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #3089
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Damn, just got through using the Spaz.

Spaz f**king owns...I wish I could've recorded some of that s**t...I even beaten out Akimbo 1887s with it.
 8 years ago '05        #3090
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
If u want the nuke do predator missile, harrier, chopper gunner....

I've been using M16 with red dot...spas-12 w/ red dot plus grip...use ninja pro...u don't want some f*g to mess ur s**t up while ur using chopper gunner hiding in a corner....I've gotten 25 a couple of times but I don't have nuke on...
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-21-2009, 07:18 PM         #3091
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
boosting is for lames, what satisfaction do you get? so u can brag?
Posted via Mobile Device
 -BigC- said:
What the f**k is the point of boosting? s**t must be boring as hell just sitting still for 3 hours/shooting someone sitting still for 3 hours.

I probably will quit the game once I hit 10 and do every challenge, s**t is the best part of the game imo.
I boosted while everybody played a bugged up glitched game and complained about the private match rooms, javelin glitchers and the 1887's. I got to 10th and now a 2nd patch is due out that will fix some major glitches, so I feel I won in this situation. It's not too boring if you play some music while you do it.
 8 years ago '05        #3092
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 SLiKK_KiD said:
pitch a tent somewhere....seriously, just find a spot where u can setup your claymores with scavenger and try to pick people off from the windows then take out any guys trying to rush u with claymores / shotgun close quarters, u literally just have to sit there cuz idiots will just keep coming in trying to get a revenge k!ll. once they start comin in 2's and 3's i usually get someone to help me hold them off. once u get to 7 its a wrap, harrier will get u to 11, and if ur decent with the chopper gunner u can rack up the nuke pretty fast, but if you get stuck on 18, just think of it as ur trying to get another harrier...7 more k!lls

but for people like me who arent dumbf**ks whenever i see someone getting a streak i am quick to stop playing the objective and find their a.ss to end their streak with whatever means necessary (noob tubes, RPG, etc.)
Man ppl shoot down the harriers with the QUICKNESS THESE DAYS! Smh....u gotta earn ur chopper gunner now smh
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #3093
1BANKS87 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
It really based on preference and how long you have to play...if you have a s**tload of time and don't mind earning EVERYTHING back do it.

I personally regret I prestiged but I got new titles and emblems and also a new create a class slot so I guess I'm cool with it, really don't have a choice.

But word, I miss my Red Tiger ACR...ima work on gettin my ACR right now in fact.



Catch me on XBL.
ima add you right now,GT=MrFranchize
 8 years ago '05        #3094
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
someone add me: sheeed30 I'm trying to win some games wit decent cats I'll be on in an hour
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3095
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Isn't kegar the same dude who hacked his gamerscore?

Why even do this s**t man? What are you trying to prove?

 12-21-2009, 08:23 PM         #3096
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody here is bragging about s**t, hop off my nuts and mind ya business.
 12-21-2009, 08:34 PM         #3097
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm getting tired of these lames like Comic Book and Jai coming at me cause I boost to a certain level or hack a gamerscore like it really f**king matters. If it bothers you that bad, then do something about it. Other than that, kiss my a.ss and shut the f**k up. I'll continue to do what I do if it pisses you off.

There's people on BX who are cool and don't say s**t, cause it don't matter to them. Like Empire, Dre, P-Hill, Kuruption, Ill One. I don't do it for glory, I don't do it for bragging rights. Maybe I want to rank up but I don't want to play the horrid MP until it gets patched? Think about it before you make a retard comment.
 8 years ago '07        #3098
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Scavenger Pro
Stoppin' Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
AA-12

= Game over.
Unstoppable when you're rushin'
 12-21-2009, 08:57 PM         #3099
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Scavenger Pro
Stoppin' Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
AA-12

= Game over.
Unstoppable when you're rushin'
That AA-12 is serious..
 8 years ago '07        #3100
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 kegar89 said:
That AA-12 is serious..
Didn't realize it was so good, range on it is crazy too...s**t is my primary weapon of choice now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy