Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2961
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
I'm still hoping they dont nerf the s**t out of the models and make em worthless like they did the G3 IN COD4
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2962
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Even without steady aim?
Posted via Mobile Device
raffica is better with just a red dot f**k akimbo
 12-16-2009, 06:07 PM         #2963
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
whats the quickest way to gain xp?
Riot Shield Boosting gets you 120,000 XP per match.
 12-16-2009, 06:33 PM         #2964
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have the STD title, if anybody else wants it just hit me with a reply back and we'll talk.

8 years ago '06        #2965
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 kegar89 said:
Riot Shield Boosting gets you 120,000 XP per match.
what do you mean by riot shield boosting?
 8 years ago '07        #2966
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 kegar89 said:
I have the STD title, if anybody else wants it just hit me with a reply back and we'll talk.

HEY YOOOOO

I WANT THATTTTTTT.. Nohomo.
 8 years ago '05        #2967
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
^^^
wondering how that works too
i seen some guys sitting in a corner one match juts shooting at the guy with the shield
i know u need certain class setups to do it but once u have those set do you just shoot the guy with the shield until ur out of all ur ammo?
is it match type specific?
can u tell in game that ur getting all the XP or ull just know at the end of the match?
i tried it with a buddy but it didn't seem like it was doing anything and ppl kept finding us and k!lling us so we gave up.
id like to know more too

and for the model 1887's. are they taking some distance out of them or just dumbing them down altogether?
 12-16-2009, 07:17 PM         #2968
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
what do you mean by riot shield boosting?
If your above a level 45, you'll setup two classes. One with One Man Army and a Riot Shield, another with Akimbo P90's (the best) or if you don't have that you can use the RPD.

If your below a level 45, you'll setup one class. Scavenger Pro with Akimbo G18's or Striker/SPAS-12.

After you set those up, you follow these steps. There are websites dedicated to this sort of thing, so finding people isn't hard.

1. Find 11 other people who want to do this.
2. Once all 12 people are in the lobby, you'll want to partner up with 1 other person.
3. You'll label 6 guys as A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 and A6. Their partners will correspond with B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6. So B4 will be matched up with A4, and so on.
4. All of the B's will back out of the lobby. The A's will stay and search for an SnD game.
5. Right when the A's start searching, the B's will want to join session in progress so they are matched up with the A's.
6. Once all 12 are in the lobby and the game is about to start, you send your partner a private chat so you'll know where to meet on the map.
7. One guy starts with the P90/Striker/RPD, whatever you got, and the other starts with the Riot Shield.
8. You'll shoot your partner's riot shield until your out of ammo, then you'll use One Man Army to switch to your Riot Shield class that you made. Your partner uses One Man Army to switch to whatever P90/Striker/RPD class he has.
9. Rinse and repeat until all 7 rounds are over. If done correctly, you should get 2,680 XP every single time your partner shoots your shield with a P90, and when all 7 rounds are over you should have 120,000-130,000 XP.

It sounds like a lengthy and difficult process, but it definitely works.
 8 years ago '06        #2969
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Honestly its about balance
i got a 37 inch and its perfect
if i play on a smaller one its alot harder to see
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2970
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i play on a 27 inch or so....I dont really like the bigger TVs as far as COD goes goes the regresh rate on the ones in my house werent the greatest...

they still glitching games?
 8 years ago '07        #2971
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I tried Marthon/Lightweight/Commando for the first time... PEOPLE f**kING CAMP THE s**t OUT OF TEAM deathMATCH....holy f**k, every window there was someone just waiting ......... not too f**king annoying at all.
 8 years ago '04        #2972
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Does anyone know what kind of balance the 1887s are getting?

The power of the 1887s better not get changed because I use them for my up close weapon in close quarters, but the range is pretty ridiculous and I wouldn't mind them changing that one time I shot up into a window from the ground and got 2 k!lls I guess dudes in the window were standing next to each other and it was both headshots lol thats when I was like yup they are gonna nerf the s**t outta these.

people abuse em tho thats all people use sometimes its supposed to be a secondary weapon something you switch to inside buildings n s**t.

Last edited by K1; 12-16-2009 at 08:11 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2973
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 m-f said:
I tried Marthon/Lightweight/Commando for the first time... PEOPLE f**kING CAMP THE s**t OUT OF TEAM deathMATCH....holy f**k, every window there was someone just waiting ......... not too f**king annoying at all.
mercenary team death match...least amount of camping out of the gamemodes ive played other than FFA
 12-16-2009, 09:33 PM         #2974
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, to update this now I have BOTH viral titles. You get the STD one by knifing me, and you get the Infected one by me knifing you. If you want these then either PM me or send a message to my GT if you know it. 360 only.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 12-16-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 12-16-2009, 09:34 PM         #2975
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Does anyone know what kind of balance the 1887s are getting?
I believe they are just only reducing the range.
 8 years ago '08        #2976
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
WHY did i Prestige...WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my Red Tiger ACR.....even tho i had fall for it too. =[
 8 years ago '08        #2977
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,725 | Props total: 12144 12144
Yo I gotta question...

I aint a newbie so don't be thinking I aint nice with mine but my question is about the Steady Aim perk...so I been a level 70 for 3 weeks now and got all my guns, most of the attachments for those guns unlocked and pretty much all of the serious must have perks (Stopping Power, Ninja, Cold-Blooded, One Man Army, Lightweight) + the Pro perk that goes along with them.

My question is I'm working on the Steady Aim Perk trying to get that Perk Pro....can somebody please explain to me what firing from the hip is so I can make turn this into a pro perk...I mean this s**t drove me nuts today....I switched all my classes perk 3 to steady aim and rocked out ALL FUKN DAY and I only progressed from 22-25 k!lls...now how in the fuk does that happen? I tried just about every fukn thing I could think of and still NO Steady AIM k!llS, I mean I got k!lls just didn't progress within the perk...props for the info.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 12-17-2009 at 12:46 AM..
 12-17-2009, 12:50 AM         #2978
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol you kind of are a newbie if you dont know what hipfire is, not a diss just what you are

Dont hard aim/hold the left trigger to get k!lls aka firing from the hip.
 8 years ago '08        #2979
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,725 | Props total: 12144 12144
If you really think imma newbie holla at me then psn: xxFlyteSchoolxx I gets it in...I never used the steady aim perk till the other day and couldn't figure out why I wasn't being rewarded with the k!lls...now I know why...you can't fuk with me Big C...not a diss neither but much luv on the advice....u too Ruger Rell.
 12-17-2009, 01:02 AM         #2980
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol you could be good but your still a newbie if you dont know hipfire. I play on the 360 so I cant take you up on your offer but either way i probably wouldnt either way

Newbie is not a diss, just a reference to your experience.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy