Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2921
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
 KeepinItTrill said:
dropshot takes no skill, f**k outta here

you dropping to the ground and spraying at someone's legs/feet = skill? you can't be serious...

Son, I don't shoot at their feet.

If you shoot at their feet you're getting s**tted on most definitely because you just gonna get alot of hitmarkers...believe me those shots are going to your chest or waist....But at the end of the day, whatever I'm shooting at when I'm dropshotting, You are dying and I am not....so what does that say?
 8 years ago '07        #2922
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I'm the only one who plays at sensitivity at 10??

I love getting shot at from behind and just k!llin' the muthaf**ka when i turn around asap.
 8 years ago '07        #2923
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

Son, I don't shoot at their feet.

If you shoot at their feet you're getting s**tted on most definitely because you just gonna get alot of hitmarkers...believe me those shots are going to your chest or waist....But at the end of the day, whatever I'm shooting at when I'm dropshotting, You are dying and I am not....so what does that say?
I was talkin bout the dropshotters I've seen, all of em shoot at the knees or lower

m-f said:
I'm the only one who plays at sensitivity at 10??

I love getting shot at from behind and just k!llin' the muthaf**ka when i turn around asap.

wtf? 10? how the f**k do you play on that, I'd turn around then be lookin the same place I was just lookin at

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 12-15-2009 at 11:07 PM..
 12-15-2009, 11:18 PM         #2924
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dropshotting takes no skill? It is a more complicated move then just shooting someone, if anything it adds to the skill required because your multi tasking. Holding B then adjusting your aim higher then where it would be at default while you are walking around. I understand you probably suck but dropshotting if anything involves more skill then just shooting somebody.
 12-15-2009, 11:53 PM         #2925
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Damn, if you can't play smart and use cover effectively while running and gunning without dying you must suck my dude...Sorry...but that score is not really hard to achieve without camping.

I went a game 35-5 today and it was nothing really...it's mostly map control and knowing the map/spawn points. And I play GroundWar mostly and CTF at times.

Once again I'm not the best, but these games happen everyday if you know what you're doing.

But still, I ain't knocking.

Oh and shout out to Dre and Atlanta. I wish I could've did better but my connection was f**king me up. :dancingcool:
n*gga f**k outta here u play with trash n*ggas dats why. n*ggas i go up against play as a team and have a whole set up so when u blasting at one dude, he got 2 n*ggas nearby shooting and a sniper blasting away

play against n*ggas i go up against and try to leave with 3 deaths

f**k outta here, u gon add a one in front of that
 8 years ago '07        #2926
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 -BigC- said:
Dropshotting takes no skill? It is a more complicated move then just shooting someone, if anything it adds to the skill required because your multi tasking. Holding B then adjusting your aim higher then where it would be at default while you are walking around. I understand you probably suck but dropshotting if anything involves more skill then just shooting somebody.
yea...I don't suck nice try though

and you do know you can just switch your layout to tactical to dropshot better right?
 8 years ago '08        #2927
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga f**k outta here u play with trash n*ggas dats why. n*ggas i go up against play as a team and have a whole set up so when u blasting at one dude, he got 2 n*ggas nearby shooting and a sniper blasting away

play against n*ggas i go up against and try to leave with 3 deaths

f**k outta here, u gon add a one in front of that
You act like I pick the people I play against...that is solely up to the matchmaking of Xbox Live, and from what I heard PS3 has barely any competition compared to XBL because most people from XBL go on the ps3 and just run s**t like a marathon.

Just get some skill n*gga...thats it...and COD doesn't even require skill just play SMART my dude.

......But...like i said, I'm not the best, But its not hard to die under 5 times without camping, It is shown on youtube all the time...I have games like that EVERYDAY....they are called my GOOD games..not my average ones.

Oh, and yall should start using tactical button layouts...very, very useful.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 12-16-2009 at 12:06 AM..
 12-16-2009, 12:08 AM         #2928
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo Empire my bad about today, didn't have much time to set up that throwing knives match. I prestiged today and didn't have my throwing knives until a few minutes ago. We'll definitely get it going this week sometime though.
 12-16-2009, 12:12 AM         #2929
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga find me a vid of a legit n*gga dying less than 10 times

least i died was 6 times cuz i hopped in late and went 13-6
 8 years ago '05        #2930
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 KeepinItTrill said:
I was talkin bout the dropshotters I've seen, all of em shoot at the knees or lower

wtf? 10? how the f**k do you play on that, I'd turn around then be lookin the same place I was just lookin at
 8 years ago '07        #2931
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
It's easy to play with 10, you get use to it.. i started at 7 and just worked my way up.
 8 years ago '05        #2932
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 m-f said:
It's easy to play with 10, you get use to it.. i started at 7 and just worked my way up.
i went up to 3....and would constantly miss shots and went back to default....smh....7 would just end with a broken controller
 8 years ago '08        #2933
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga find me a vid of a legit n*gga dying less than 10 times

least i died was 6 times cuz i hopped in late and went 13-6

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

There are so many of these on the net just subscribe to machinima for the main guys.

Man, If the least you died is 6 times you is failing majorly.

The least i died was 0 times with a score of 24-0 and completed the Flawless challenge.
I also got a score of 29-0 sniping.
Today i went 35-7 and 29-6...also i had other good games like 40-10 n s**t like that.

It's all about air support and the mode you are playing. Ground War you can get this easily but I also have been playing alot of CTF alot because of the organization of it. And I don't just k!llwh0ore I capture objectives and most of my games today have been good game with me on top of the list most of the time.

But, its not that hard, just switch to a 5-7-11 k!llstreak and play with your brain, don't run around in a full sprint all the time, Fall back, or just stop sprinting and pause when you know the enemy is close by or hear the footsteps.

Ninja pro>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kegar89 said:
Ayo Empire my bad about today, didn't have much time to set up that throwing knives match. I prestiged today and didn't have my throwing knives until a few minutes ago. We'll definitely get it going this week sometime though.
Its cool I added you on AIM mine is TFEAkaTheLegacy so just hit that up.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 12-16-2009 at 12:40 AM..
 12-16-2009, 12:49 AM         #2934
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga lmao im convinced u play with trash n*ggas, but ima check da vids

lol 40-5, f**k outta herr, i'll be damned if i let a n*gga get dat when i play
 8 years ago '08        #2935
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga lmao im convinced u play with trash n*ggas, but ima check da vids

lol 40-5, f**k outta herr, i'll be damned if i let a n*gga get dat when i play

Welcome to Random Call Of Duty matchmaking,:dancingcool:
 12-16-2009, 01:00 AM         #2936
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN dat 1st vid is impressive, BUT notice how he laps da map. he can't do dat s**t with n*ggas i play with. he'd get k!lled quick. his long distance accuracy with a f**kin machine gun is impressive tho.

his opposing team lacked awareness tho.

ight watching da rest
 8 years ago '04        #2937
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
got my first nuke today :D on free for all just running around k!lling people and taking their gun lol.
 8 years ago '07        #2938
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
my record is 40-2 on Wasteland
no bulls**t
 8 years ago '04        #2939
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 m-f said:
 Sheeed said:
i went up to 3....and would constantly miss shots and went back to default....smh....7 would just end with a broken controller

i'm at a 4 right now, ima try a 7 and a 10
 8 years ago '06        #2940
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 Ole-G said:
my record is 40-2 on Wasteland
no bulls**t
Yeah, that's a good map for a high k/d ratio. Had 50-4 on that map, Afghanistan is a good map as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago