Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #2841
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,188 | Props total: 14999 14999
 Sheeed said:
do silenced shotguns exist in real life lol???
don't think so
 8 years ago '05        #2842
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
thats prolly how the ppl on the top of the rankings got there....
 8 years ago '06        #2843
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 TNWTMP said:
How in the hell do you even set up a game like this?
dude its hard to explain but everyone had bullets s**t was addictive as f**k best result is the xp points

here is a glimpse

i willl inv u to my game i put domination i back out then u back out u cant inv no 1 else n if they do come they f**ked it up then u go private match but from there i cant tell u
 8 years ago '04        #2844
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
yo add me on live jo...

gt: Hitman Holla
 8 years ago '06        #2845
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
thats prolly how the ppl on the top of the rankings got there....
yeah wen i was playing that is wat i told my cuzin

but they probably had a better 1

cuz this one everyone had unlimited ammmo s**t was pure war noobtubers everywhere s**t was fun

but id rather much have the one where the game doesntt end til some1 gets a nuke u get mad exp

u should of heard those kids they were like wooow wth is this .this is not fair....dis n*gga got ammo like a motherf**ker wtf is this shiiit was pure comedy
 8 years ago '06        #2846
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 TNWTMP said:
yo add me on live jo...

gt: Hitman Holla
forsure but my batteries charging imma send u an inv wenever n hopefully the MW2 servers dont fix this yet
 12-15-2009, 02:25 PM         #2847
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
do silenced shotguns exist in real life lol???
everything except silenced LMGs is real...but really u can install a silencer on any gun and it's effectiveness depends the skill of the person who did it

Last edited by Atlanta; 12-15-2009 at 02:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2848
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169

[pic - click to view]

not all the shotguns can attach a silencer, so that side of it is realistic.

the sawed off ranger cant, the 1887 cant.

only the more modern shotty's can in the game.

and people who snipe usually dont move, so you should be able to find them after they k!ll you once or twice...

does anyone have extended mags unlocked? do they take up ur one attachment? if so, thats kinda lame. for 1, its damn hard enough to earn extended mags, and 2, you should be allowed 1 more attachment with them without bling since its the only clip attachment.
 8 years ago '05        #2849
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 teh truth said:
yeah wen i was playing that is wat i told my cuzin

but they probably had a better 1

cuz this one everyone had unlimited ammmo s**t was pure war noobtubers everywhere s**t was fun

but id rather much have the one where the game doesntt end til some1 gets a nuke u get mad exp

u should of heard those kids they were like wooow wth is this .this is not fair....dis n*gga got ammo like a motherf**ker wtf is this shiiit was pure comedy
i beleive u...espeically on maps like wasteland or derail he prolly just let them s**ts fly all over smh
 8 years ago '06        #2850
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
i beleive u...espeically on maps like wasteland or derail he prolly just let them s**ts fly all over smh
dude your right my cuzin went 24 0 on derail he was noobtubing letting that s**t fly everywhere he got the nuke wit hardline
 12-15-2009, 02:33 PM         #2851
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah this is what i came into earlier this morning. i spawned on the good team, ie the team that wasnt dead the entire match.

they were on rust at the very top just shooting nonstop grenades into all corners of the map, f**kers had like 2,000 k!lls i ended up getting 250+ k!lls in a few minutes.

game is f**ked up

ac-130 on full auto is stupid as hell, its just the longest 40 seconds of your life its fun but it completely ruins the game

Last edited by Awperator2; 12-15-2009 at 02:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2852
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
yo this s**t had me mad cheesed last night... all my classes were set up with a javelin so mothaf**kas were rapin me wit that noob tube.
 8 years ago '06        #2853
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
yeah this is what i came into earlier this morning. i spawned on the good team, ie the team that wasnt dead the entire match.

they were on rust at the very top just shooting nonstop grenades into all corners of the map, f**kers had like 2,000 k!lls i ended up getting 250+ k!lls in a few minutes.

game is f**ked up

ac-130 on full auto is stupid as hell, its just the longest 40 seconds of your life its fun but it completely ruins the game
yo i played one yesterday free for all on rust wit so many people me n my cuzin s**t was crazy good thing about it wasnt unlimted ammo jus a whole lot of people i knew where they were respawing so it made it fun as f**k

n yeah ac 130 u can go nuts on it
 8 years ago '07        #2854
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
ahight so i was playing yesterday and this happened to me a few times before...i was emptying out the clip upside this dudes head...i mean precise aim and all that...and he didnt die and this little symbol comes above him...it was like yellow and red i think...he lets me run out of bullets and reloads and comes from behind the car and k!lls me

i was like wtf..i noticed he was a high rank...is that one of the higher perks or what ?
 8 years ago '06        #2855
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Loco Poe said:
yo this s**t had me mad cheesed last night... all my classes were set up with a javelin so mothaf**kas were rapin me wit that noob tube.
u know u can go to one of the class up top the one u didnt set up they will usually have it
 8 years ago '05        #2856
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
you go into a private match of domonation on the desired map (usually rust) you and a buddy.

the person you want to host it stays in the room while the original host leaves(you MUST join a game in progress for the host to migrate) so that the host can migrate to the new person

the new host leaves and sends invites to people on his friends list

then he changes his clan tag to a random letter (dont ask i dunno how this helps)

apparently also the new host must highlight the domo gametype without selecting it.
the room should fill up soon with friends and randoms

although to the new host it will appear nobody else is in the room.

the game will start when the room is full, or if someone informs the host there is enough people in the room.

(to be on your buddy's team you must accept his invites,dont just join session in progress)

i got a match bonus of like 60K yesterday. act quickly as im certain this will be patched soon.
 8 years ago '05        #2857
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
^^im oretty sure thats how its done but if not just join random DOMO games cause there's alot of infinite play rooms. somone usually ruins it with a nuke though.
 12-15-2009, 02:44 PM         #2858
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
LMFAO @ THE acc130 glitch...u prolly cant even move CRAZY LOL....@ the fact the he picks up a chopper gunner after that smh

how the fukk did u go 257 and 17 on rust?
sitting in the middle shooting nonstop grenades into their spawn.. when they spawn there you basically just wreck them all for the rest of the game getting stupid amounts of k!lls, ac-130 is ridiculous, very easy to attain 100+ k!lls from it in 40 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #2859
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
lame a.sses
 8 years ago '06        #2860
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
^^im oretty sure thats how its done but if not just join random DOMO games cause there's alot of infinite play rooms. somone usually ruins it with a nuke though.
yeah because once the original host leaves the glitch is still in effect
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy