Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2009, 09:08 PM         #2741
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
1.10 is bad, what are you talking about?
its better than having more deaths than k!lls. thats all im sayin. im done
 8 years ago '07        #2742
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 kegar89 said:
1.10 is bad, what are you talking about?
Whats Good?
 12-13-2009, 09:39 PM         #2743
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Anyone with 1887s is a f**king f**got, s**t is only for lames. Aint no excuse for ever using them super over powered weapons unless u just got the game and found some.
:iagree:
i was playing team deathwatch and 3 of them were using the 1887, looks like thats the only gun they can get k!lls with
 12-13-2009, 09:45 PM         #2744
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Whats Good?
Anything above a 2.10 would be considered pretty good, 1.50 to 2.0 would be pretty decent.
 12-13-2009, 09:46 PM         #2745
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dropkicknu said:
its better than having more deaths than k!lls. thats all im sayin. im done
You're right, as long as you got more k!lls than deaths your at least trying to do something right.
 12-13-2009, 10:19 PM         #2746
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is interesting.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #2747
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
those gltich games are outta control fukked up my KDR fukkin with that s**t lmfao....but its fun and annoying @ the same time...its more maps now...just saw a groundwar domination @ terminal with a score of 900 sometin to 800 sometin...then left lmfao...niggz got s**t to do
 8 years ago '07        #2748
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
What in the f**k????

I hopped into a match of domination and the score was 1054 - 873 ...... people had like 400 k!lls each.....this s**t is really getting on my nerves, can't even hop into a match and play normally.
 8 years ago '05        #2749
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 Sheeed said:
those gltich games are outta control fukked up my KDR fukkin with that s**t lmfao....but its fun and annoying @ the same time...its more maps now...just saw a groundwar domination @ terminal with a score of 900 sometin to 800 sometin...then left lmfao...niggz got s**t to do
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #2750
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 m-f said:
What in the f**k????

I hopped into a match of domination and the score was 1054 - 873 ...... people had like 400 k!lls each.....this s**t is really getting on my nerves, can't even hop into a match and play normally.
yea man lol s**t is outta control....u gotta pick 3rd person team tactical to get it from what ive seen...
 8 years ago '05        #2751
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DuzzE said:
:dancingcool:
you been playing them glitched games?! s**t is crazy had a 3rd person demo match with 18 ppl lol on estate
 8 years ago '07        #2752
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
what you reckon is better ACR or AUG ?
 8 years ago '08        #2753
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 m-f said:
What in the f**k????

Playing Ground War Free-For-All on Rust>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I r*ped those games, got second place using the Akimbo shotties could've been first.

Ole-G said:
what you reckon is better ACR or AUG ?
The ACR for sure, The ACR is so versatile and can adapt to any map or condition. That's why it stands for Adaptive Combat Rifle...you can use it anyway you want, you can use it long range, you can rush and drop shot...everything.

You can even use any attachment...you can use a Bling RDS and Heartbeat Sensor to be flashy(Which i use most of the time because it looks nice and helpful) or you can use just a plain silencer with Scavenger which is a BEASTLY combo because of the iron sights.

The AUG has alot of recoil and you will get r*ped most of the time when rushing or close quarters...so watch out for that....the ACR accuracy is sky high also because there is NO recoil.
 12-14-2009, 12:43 AM         #2754
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Anything above a 2.10 would be considered pretty good, 1.50 to 2.0 would be pretty decent.
kd has nothing to do with anything unless someone plays only TDM type game modes. Most people go into objective game modes to boost kd. I go 1:1 all the time in domination because I am capturing the point and defend it. I have played whole games where the other team never moved from the capture point they spawn next to, ending the game around 0-3 due to k!lling myself to shoot down air support.

KD is meaningless
 12-14-2009, 07:57 AM         #2755
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how long it take yall to prestige ??? Takes me 2 days to get from level 0 - 70
 12-14-2009, 08:34 AM         #2756
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Modern Warfare 2 Glitch Plaguing Xbox 360 Version

Sun, Dec 13th, 2009, 9:31 pm (EST) by Adam

Infinity Ward was quick to fix some of the major bugs that had been plaguing the multiplayer portion of Modern Warfare 2. Using a combination of unusual button sequences, weapon swaps, and sometimes careful jumping players have been able to exploit the game's programming to cheat. Two of the more prominent bugs (the Javelin and Care Package glitch) were fixed in the most recent online update, as well as many of the bugs allowing players to move inside walls. However some of the exploits remain in the game, and have seen increased use with the removal of other exploits.

Known as the Public �Private Match� Hack, the exploit cleverly allows players to create their own private match, of which they can gain double experience from. Private matches can normally be created for more intimate play against friends or rival clans, but are generally created by invite only. The most disruptive part of this particular glitch is the fact that it takes players out of the games they'd selected, and instead drops them into a game not of their choice. Additionally, as the bug heavily involves the use of friends lists and the Xbox Live interface it can only be done on the Xbox 360 version of Modern Warfare 2.

Other aspects of this glitch allow you to k!ll players on the same team and have their death count towards your overall score. This also effects k!llstreaks, which can then be used to k!ll more team members if the exploiter wishes. Robert Bowling, Director of Communications/Community Manager for Infinity Ward has posted up on Twitter that they are aware of the issue, and are currently looking into the exploit.

These sorts of exploits are very frustrating, particularly since the issue lies directly with Xbox live and how it interacts with the in-game matchmaking. The situation is very different than it was with the Javelin glitch. It is however unfair to the large majority of the player base to be dragged into a game type they had no intention of being a part of. Worse then that, there seems to be no way to really escape it aside from hoping that it doesn't happen. Having experienced the bug firsthand, I personally hope that Infinity Ward develops a patch quickly. It's really hard to want to play with so much rampant cheating.
 8 years ago '06        #2757
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 BMS said:
how long it take yall to prestige ??? Takes me 2 days to get from level 0 - 70
two days? wow it's obvious you don't have a life if you're getting prestige that fast. Go outside, it's nice out.
 8 years ago '05        #2758
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Endo said:
two days? wow it's obvious you don't have a life if you're getting prestige that fast. Go outside, it's nice out.
word....that s**t is crazy....how must not take s**ts or eat.....smh
 8 years ago '07        #2759
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
2 days?????

I've had the game since the minute it came out and damn, I'm only level 68.
 8 years ago '08        #2760
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 TriangleOffense said:
I mean wtf?...who the f**k is complaining about a fun a.ss glitch that gains you xp at the same time?...that s**t is f**king gheigh they shouldve made Ground War Free-for-All a real mode.

That's bulls**t...i loved that glitch because it was fun....but complaining about a glitch that really does no harm and gains you a s**tload of xp and that is fun and you can just simply quit out of....thats stupid...they should enjoy it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy