Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
114 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2681
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
lol that s**t happen to me before, someone blew the chopper up right when i launched it and it came back and hit the ground right next to me. i dont even know why but i was just standing there watching it like in the vid. they should at least give you a title for that s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #2682
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Oh I forgot to tell you people about the checkerboard map glitch.

Apparently there's a glitch during matchmaking where you will see a red and green checkerboard for a map. When you see this BE HAPPY AS f**k!!

I played this today on Ground War and me and the dudes in the match was going super crazy.

It was a Ground War Free-For-All on Rust and believe me it was f**king WILD...got so much xp from it. It was no scored limit only a time limit and it was like 20 mins so it was crazy, ending the game with over almost 90 k!lls.

Damn that s**t was fun....people was coming in like WTF?!?!?!!!!!!!...you could k!ll teammates and everything.
 8 years ago '04        #2683
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Welsh! said:
I have not played this game for weeks.

I bought COD 4 again

Cod 4>>COD MW2
you're hiiiiiiigh
 8 years ago '08        #2684
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645

[video - click to view]


Oh and here's a example. It was just like this but more chaotic because everybody was k!llin everybody...my K/d even went up .1 from it.
 8 years ago '05        #2685
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 kegar89 said:
There are Marathon, Lightweight and Cold Blooded glitches out there where you can get the Pro version in 1 game. There's a glitch where you can get XP in a Private Match as well.

There are also elevator glitches on every map that allow you to get outside of them. There is also a new rock on Afghan that people are getting into.

I could keep going on and on about the bugs and glitches in this game.
Right i saw the k!ll cam on this shyt im like the n*gga had the shotty in the dam rock
 8 years ago '05        #2686
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga i don't know wtf dat is
this shyt made me laugh 4 sum reason

 RugerRell2369 said:
does anyone else besides me care bout their k/d ratio? i dont. i tried to keep up wit it but im too reckless when i play most of the time cuz im blunted. once that happens, ill stop n get some snacks n say fu*k the game. so since ps3 got the damn patch, when will xbox get it? that fast knife sh!t is gay as fu*k




I dont care about my k/d or my win/loss record. i just play. i barely ever look at those shyts

and u cant pause multiplayer so if i gotta answer the door or change to the nba game or somethin i just leave it on sumtimes


Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 12-11-2009 at 08:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #2687
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
2 matches in a row............1 away from the Nuke
 8 years ago '05        #2688
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
just prestiged and im already regretting it, once i get back to level 70 and get my AK and models back im not prestiging again...
 8 years ago '06        #2689
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Oh I forgot to tell you people about the checkerboard map glitch.

Apparently there's a glitch during matchmaking where you will see a red and green checkerboard for a map. When you see this BE HAPPY AS f**k!!

I played this today on Ground War and me and the dudes in the match was going super crazy.

It was a Ground War Free-For-All on Rust and believe me it was f**king WILD...got so much xp from it. It was no scored limit only a time limit and it was like 20 mins so it was crazy, ending the game with over almost 90 k!lls.

Damn that s**t was fun....people was coming in like WTF?!?!?!!!!!!!...you could k!ll teammates and everything.
Only on the xbox?

And lmao at this, lucky as hell:

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #2690
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thef**kinEmpire said:


Oh and here's a example. It was just like this but more chaotic because everybody was k!llin everybody...my K/d even went up .1 from it.
:( I never got one of those games...I'm not lucky enough. I just get put into games that are 30 seconds from being over and me being on the losing team.
 8 years ago '04        #2691
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Ive gotten the private match glitch. Got 44k in points lol. Played demolition some kid ended up getting
a nuke and f**king ending the game.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #2692
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Beginning to get bored with the game a little
 8 years ago '08        #2693
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 famoussasjohn said:
Ive gotten the private match glitch. Got 44k in points lol. Played demolition some kid ended up getting
a nuke and f**king ending the game.
Posted via Mobile Device
i hate dumbasses like that. So everyone on our team has like 30+ k!lls with less than 10 deaths and someone nukes it and we still have like 15 mins left in the game...people are f**kin retarded. Someone nuked in hc hq on rust in like 1 min and 30 seconds...people are just a**holes man.
 12-12-2009, 04:57 PM         #2694
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't see why infinity ward had to add something in the game that ends a game. It's retarded. maybe on paper it sounds nice but actually executing it is whole nother thing. Worst addition to MW2 is the nuke.
 8 years ago '04        #2695
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 AyeDre said:
i hate dumbasses like that. So everyone on our team has like 30+ k!lls with less than 10 deaths and someone nukes it and we still have like 15 mins left in the game...people are f**kin retarded. Someone nuked in hc hq on rust in like 1 min and 30 seconds...people are just a**holes man.
ya that s**t pissed me the f**k off. we had about 10 minutes left and the score was supposed to go up to 750 and we got up to i think 450 and he f**kin camped it and waited for people to run by because it was 9 v 9 madness i mean, i took advantage, i was 45-20 with an m4 and got 44k and would have had way more if it wasn't for that f**got.
 8 years ago '04        #2696
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Awperator2 said:
i don't see why infinity ward had to add something in the game that ends a game. It's retarded. maybe on paper it sounds nice but actually executing it is whole nother thing. Worst addition to MW2 is the nuke.
it's even more f**ked up when you are about to win and the motherf**ker uses the nuke for his team to now win when they were getting their a.ss kicked for the actual gametype, and he just went for k!lls instead of the objective basically it is an all out battle or the first nuke.
 8 years ago '07        #2697
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Man I learnt to say f**k complainin' and go with it...cause the madder you get, the worse you'll do...just play like you don't really care and usually end up doing better than usual.

Or maybe thats just me....I've gotten 2 Nukes today. Nothin' major, but I'm learning...Once you get that Chopper Gunner, it's pretty much Nuke.
 8 years ago '07        #2698
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Ayy.. If anyone wants to play tonight, I'm chillen' to the max and just gaming/blazin' tonight

Xbox GT - Fresh T0 Deaath

I don't have a mic though, Dog chewed it apart lol.
 8 years ago '05        #2699
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 m-f said:
Man I learnt to say f**k complainin' and go with it...cause the madder you get, the worse you'll do...just play like you don't really care and usually end up doing better than usual.

Or maybe thats just me....I've gotten 2 Nukes today. Nothin' major, but I'm learning...Once you get that Chopper Gunner, it's pretty much Nuke.
you cant play this s**t angry at all lol...s**t just goes downhill if u do lmfao...
 8 years ago '07        #2700
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
MAN..ain't nothing more annoying then being put in a losin' match again and again....and then having s**tttt all as a team that just sit in one f**king spot and be spawn k!lled.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy