Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2641
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm not a camping person, and I don't go into their spawn. Only on certain maps like Invasion and Scrapyard do I rush their spawn. A dude sitting behind a dumpster or some other object crouched with a heartbeat sensor is a f**kin homo point blank period.

if you don't have stopping power then the gun is pretty much useless. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a drop on a dude just to get k!lled by him after I put at least 5 shots in him before he even sees me.

and scrambler does more bad than good, it lets the dude know you're there so that's a wack perk IMO

and @ a sentry glitch
yeah i guess youre right. im mostly playing this game till dantes inferno comes out and bayonetta, darksiders ANNNNDDD hard rain. i just have as much fun with this one as i did mw 1. its a shame.
 12-09-2009, 10:20 PM         #2642
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
does anyone else notice the high vantage point advantages in mw2? If you got a party going then there are a few maps where if you secure 2-3 high window spots / buildings and your a lock for a win
yea u can't really go wrong with high ground

I play this game like it's a.ssassin's Creed
 12-10-2009, 07:53 AM         #2643
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now people are getting inside the maps. this game has turned bad fast. so many nameless glitches out there its difficult to find one game where one of them isnt being used, javelins, care package glitch, getting out of maps.

i noticed a lot of people are running with care packages in their hands now with commando? what the hell is that. you literally glide 30-40 feet in 2 seconds. super human speeds, its retarded. its like speed hacks in CS 1.6 from back in the day
 12-10-2009, 11:49 AM         #2644
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are Marathon, Lightweight and Cold Blooded glitches out there where you can get the Pro version in 1 game. There's a glitch where you can get XP in a Private Match as well.

There are also elevator glitches on every map that allow you to get outside of them. There is also a new rock on Afghan that people are getting into.

I could keep going on and on about the bugs and glitches in this game.
 12-10-2009, 01:32 PM         #2645
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I think the speed glitch is the worst of the bunch, s**t is hard as f**k to stop a team with a few of them doing it. Have to hide in a corner with a claymore setup or something to have a chance in hell.
 8 years ago '07        #2646
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
ive been playing this game for a couple hours every day since it came out and the only glitch ive witnessed is the javelin
 8 years ago '08        #2647
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Just played some Games with Atlanta and his boys, won most of the games and alot of them was just straight ownage. :dancingcool:

Wtf @ a whole team using Lightweight, Marathon and Knives tho.

Oh and AC-130 >>>>>> Chopper Gunner by a long shot now.
 12-10-2009, 04:06 PM         #2648
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Just played some Games with Atlanta and his boys, won most of the games and alot of them was just straight ownage. :dancingcool:

Wtf @ a whole team using Lightweight, Marathon and Knives tho.

Oh and AC-130 >>>>>> Chopper Gunner by a long shot now.
Why is this?
 8 years ago '08        #2649
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Why is this?
People are starting to shoot down Chopper Gunners alot now, I can't even stay in the air for 10 seconds without getting shot down.

And AC-130 3 Guns + Easy epic multikills.
That's if you can use it right.
 12-10-2009, 04:09 PM         #2650
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
People are starting to shoot down Chopper Gunners alot now, I can't even stay in the air for 10 seconds without getting shot down.

And AC-130 3 Guns + Easy epic multikills.
That's if you can use it right.
I've noticed that but I usually try to catch 'em when they spawn so they get s**t on before they throw a rocket up at me.
 8 years ago '07        #2651
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 -BigC- said:
The reason k/d doesn't mean s**t is because you can easily play the game to boost your kdr at the price of going for the win. Ever play an objective game type?Domination/CTF/HQ are all normally filled with at least half a room of people not caring about the game type. My friend does this and he has a 2.75 he is decent at the game, but whenever I jump in his room /he jumps in mine for domination he will be 40-12 but losing 190-100.

Also you are the exact person I am talking about when I mention people not knowing s**t about the game(aka you f**king suck) who are the loudest critics. You probably had less then 1 day played and yet you think you know enough to criticize the game lol.
Almost 2.

Doesn't take much to know the ins and outs of this game, its all common sense..people say tactical? not really, just know the map, get high and get your spots on every map and utilize 'em to your advantage................but when you turn around and some guys running at you with a javelin, wtf you supposed to do? thaaaaat doesn't mean i suck, that means thats a bulls**ttt glitch that shouldn't happen.
 12-10-2009, 05:07 PM         #2652
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every single FPS ever made has glitches, so saying the game sucks because of one is pretty stupid don't you think
 8 years ago '06        #2653
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
after reading a few post i think i confused myself on what hip fire actually is...can anyone explain to me what it means?
 8 years ago '08        #2654
space
space
 Jnunez21 said:
after reading a few post i think i confused myself on what hip fire actually is...can anyone explain to me what it means?
When you fire without aiming down the sights.
 8 years ago '05        #2655
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Manny05 said:
They should bring in shipment ^^

and some other maps.. Cant remember the names.. But not all the maps
especially not chinatown
Posted via Mobile Device
Agreed...imagine what Bog would be like with thermal snipers...I cringe just thinking about it.
 12-10-2009, 06:23 PM         #2656
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Agreed...imagine what Bog would be like with thermal snipers...I cringe just thinking about it.
Creek son...Creek

and empire was holdin s**t down with that intervention....I didn't know bolt action snipers in this game were any good
 8 years ago '08        #2657
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
question
i always use ninja pro and does it really work vs the heartbeat sensors?
everytime i get k!lled by them i look at the persons k!ll cam it shows the red dot blinking
 12-10-2009, 06:27 PM         #2658
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:
question
i always use ninja pro and does it really work vs the heartbeat sensors?
everytime i get k!lled by them i look at the persons k!ll cam it shows the red dot blinking
another glitch my dude...and I've found dudes using ninja pro with that myself...I dunno if it's random or totally broken
 8 years ago '07        #2659
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Atlanta said:
another glitch my dude...and I've found dudes using ninja pro with that myself...I dunno if it's random or totally broken
I knew I wasn't that high when I saw myself appearing on their s**t.
 12-10-2009, 09:09 PM         #2660
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This entire game is broke, it's ridiculous.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago