Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2621
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
i like CODMW2 on Xbox 360.....:offtopic: ?
 8 years ago '06        #2622
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
All this game needs are better maps and a timer on camping man

i know back on counter strike 1.6 when i was an admin of a server with my clan, the number one rule was no camping
almost every server i went to had that rule
and it was easier to control it since we could rocket the camper or bury his a.ss lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #2623
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
2 more k!lls and I would've had the nuke
 12-09-2009, 11:15 AM         #2624
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A step-by-step guide to talking privately with your friends during any of Modern Warfare 2's game types.
Written by David Scammell, 09 December 2009

One of the most criticised elements of Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer mode is Infinity Ward's bizarre decision not to allow Party Chat in the majority of the game's game types.

Of course, what that means for most of us is the prospect of having our Call of Duty experience ruined by the inane chatter of children and unhealthy amount of inbreds that populate Xbox Live. The limitations of Private Chat also mean that that isn't a viable option when you're looking to talk with more than one person. But we've come up with a fix for the Modern Warfare 2 party chat.

If you're fed up of listening to other players talk smack, or just want to talk privately with friends, there's a simple feature hidden deep within the Xbox Live menus that allows you to do so. To find it, just follow these four steps:

1) Boot up your Xbox 360 and sign into your profile.

2) While on the NXE, hit the Xbox button on your Xbox 360 controller and scroll right to the Settings tab.

3) Select Profile, then Edit Profile and then select Privacy Settings.

4) Select the Voice and Text menu and choose Friends Only.

Voila! You'll now only be able to hear people on your friends list during any Modern Warfare 2 game type, and only your friends will be able to hear you.

You'll need to remember to add everyone to your Friends list that you'll want to talk to, of course, and if you enjoy talking to randoms while playing any game other than Modern Warfare 2, you'll have to remember to switch it back after you've finished playing. It also means that you'll only be able to hear friends in the same game as you, rather than the cross-game chat offered by Party Chat.

But until (and indeed, if) Infinity Ward release a patch to allow for Party Chat, changing your Privacy options is your best bet when it comes to ignoring those irritating idiots on Xbox Live and get on with enjoying Modern Warfare 2.
 8 years ago '05        #2625
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
Ok, its official, i'm weak at this game.

I am a beast at GOW and Halo, and havnt played COD since COD 3 on the PC, lol. So now on the console after all these years, i'm finding it difficult to make the transition. I always lose in straight up head to head shoot-offs, .

So, my BX brethren, what is the beast weapon combination +perks +killstreaks +deathstreak to have runnin on here? I'm level 47, so try and keep it to the weapons that I have unlocked, and then after you list that combo, list the ultimate combo that a level 70 player uses so I know for future reference as I unlock different s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #2626
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
classes i use, only listed guns you unlock before 47 (im level 63 i think) imo there are no best guns, its whatever you feel most comfortable with, this game is very competitive online especially when playing against double or triple prestiges

famas with red dot or silencer if you can use iron sights (not great close range but occasionally get lucky 1 burst k!lls)
slight of hand
stopping power
steady aim

tar with holo sight (not good for long range but r*pes close to medium)
slight of hand
stopping power
steady aim or ninja

aug with grip (good any range)
slight of hand
stopping power
steady aim or ninja

ump 45 with rapidfire or silencer (mainly for skidrow or scrapyard, in a 1v1 close quarter situation you should win against most guns)
slight of hand
stopping power
steady aim or ninja

Last edited by celphtitled; 12-09-2009 at 01:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2627
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
whats the purpose of "steady aim" if you're not sniping. I don't see a difference with regular guns & steady aim.
 8 years ago '07        #2628
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
BigC, go sit in your corner and keep telling yourself your good hahahah

you're a f**king herb. end of story.

KD doesn't tell how good you are? so if a person has a .73 KD they're going to merk someone with a 2.18 KD right??????

Stop skipping school to play COD and gain some f**king common sense.

I brought back this game, waste of money.
 8 years ago '07        #2629
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Endo said:
whats the purpose of "steady aim" if you're not sniping. I don't see a difference with regular guns & steady aim.
i just feel like it helps when hip firing which i do quite often, i may try commando instead

most people will use scavenger over slight of hand too, but i love the fast aiming

Last edited by celphtitled; 12-09-2009 at 01:38 PM..
 12-09-2009, 02:03 PM         #2630
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's good with the maps tho? How can you have a game in development so long and drop it with so few maps? seems like there should be tons of maps all kinds of different s**t... wtf.
 8 years ago '07        #2631
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
i think they should release all the maps from cod4, would be nice
 12-09-2009, 05:09 PM         #2632
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
BigC, go sit in your corner and keep telling yourself your good hahahah

you're a f**king herb. end of story.

KD doesn't tell how good you are? so if a person has a .73 KD they're going to merk someone with a 2.18 KD right??????

Stop skipping school to play COD and gain some f**king common sense.

I brought back this game, waste of money.
The reason k/d doesn't mean s**t is because you can easily play the game to boost your kdr at the price of going for the win. Ever play an objective game type?Domination/CTF/HQ are all normally filled with at least half a room of people not caring about the game type. My friend does this and he has a 2.75 he is decent at the game, but whenever I jump in his room /he jumps in mine for domination he will be 40-12 but losing 190-100.

Also you are the exact person I am talking about when I mention people not knowing s**t about the game(aka you f**king suck) who are the loudest critics. You probably had less then 1 day played and yet you think you know enough to criticize the game lol.
 8 years ago '08        #2633
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Ayo, who wanna run some games?
 12-09-2009, 05:19 PM         #2634
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
in a face 2 face confrontation u can k!ll the opposing player extremely fast...or if u run up on 2 enemies facing you they won't be a problem even if they are good..if it wasn't for heartbeat sensors it would be godly in every game mode
 8 years ago '06        #2635
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok, its official, i'm weak at this game.

I am a beast at GOW and Halo, and havnt played COD since COD 3 on the PC, lol. So now on the console after all these years, i'm finding it difficult to make the transition. I always lose in straight up head to head shoot-offs, .

So, my BX brethren, what is the beast weapon combination +perks +killstreaks +deathstreak to have runnin on here? I'm level 47, so try and keep it to the weapons that I have unlocked, and then after you list that combo, list the ultimate combo that a level 70 player uses so I know for future reference as I unlock different s**t.
my advice is keep playing even if youre getting owned
honestly i played mw1 for two years and when i played mw2 i sucked a.ss for a week
then i caught on and been owning ever since

its all about grasping to all the features, knowing what you can/cannot do

honestly if you want the best weapon perks etc..
You gotta find out your game style.. See what works for you..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #2636
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 celphtitled said:
yeah, i asked fourzerotwo on twitter if they could do that but he never replied
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #2637
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
since we talkin bout maps, i feel the same way. they shoulda had more maps.

and when they do release a map pack, it better not be as shiitty as the last one was. that shiit was extra wack.

i'll wait this time to hear reviews before buying it out of excitement for new content.
 8 years ago '05        #2638
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
does anyone else notice the high vantage point advantages in mw2? If you got a party going then there are a few maps where if you secure 2-3 high window spots / buildings and your a lock for a win
 8 years ago '06        #2639
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
 celphtitled said:
I knew i wasn't the only one thinking this. That would definitely be nice to see. Although, i don't think I would want to see ALL of them. just certain ones. The BOG was my favorite because it was hard for people to camp too long without getting k!lled.
 8 years ago '06        #2640
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
They should bring in shipment ^^

and some other maps.. Cant remember the names.. But not all the maps
especially not chinatown
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago