most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2601
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 -BigC- said:
Please quote my post where I dropped my kdr. People like you who don't know how to play the game yet feel they have a good enough opinion to judge what is cheap/gay is funny as hell.
I play the game just fine. I know how to deal with glitchers & campers just fine. It's just annoying after a while. And bragging on an unbalanced game w/ tons of glitches is f**king retarded.

that is all
 12-08-2009, 05:11 PM         #2602
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is balanced but people who suck will never always find something to complain about. The glitches are s**tty but they will be fixed. I am not bragging just pointing out that the loudest critics of every online fps are the ones who suck at them.
 8 years ago '08        #2603
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 -BigC- said:
Game is balanced but people who suck will never always find something to complain about. The glitches are s**tty but they will be fixed. I am not bragging just pointing out that the loudest critics of every online fps are the ones who suck at them.
I doubt it, because from my point of view, IW is not f**king trying hard enough to fix them or it would've been out the first week of the glitches being discover. It's going on almost 2 weeks now and nothing is fixed.

And you got a Xbox?...if you do we should get it in sometimes.
 8 years ago '08        #2604
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Patch 1.06 is now live to download for Playstation 3

Fixes
Launcher Glitches
Eviroment Glitches (out of map)
Care Package Glitch
 8 years ago '08        #2605
space
space
 KeleN_07 said:

Fixes
Launcher Glitches
Care Package Glitch
That's what I was saying.

f**k Microsoft.
 12-08-2009, 08:07 PM         #2606
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The patch has been ready, but Microsoft has standards to prevent the network from going down due to a developer f**king up. If you been around for a minute you would remember when XBL went down for like a month during xmas time.
 8 years ago '07        #2607
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 -BigC- said:
that's bulls**t

my k/d on COD4 was 1.5 something and on WAW it's 1.78, and currently on MW2 it's 1.40

it would be higher but I finally started playing S&D after the first few days on TDM

so there goes your garbage a.ss theory

I don't suck, it takes zero skill to play this game forreal. They made it camper-friendly and there's nothing tactical or skillful about sitting in the back of the map with a thermal scope on w/e gun you have out
 12-08-2009, 08:30 PM         #2608
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k/d does not prove you don't suck or if your good it is a meaningless stat. You thinking that just now the game has turned into a campfest where there really is no skill in being decent at the game just shows you suck at this game more then you like and are just mad now. CoD2 3 4 5 are all camper friendly games, it is a reason the game isn't taken seriously as a competitive shooter.
 8 years ago '09        #2609
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 KeleN_07 said:

Fixes
Launcher Glitches
Care Package Glitch
Thank god
 8 years ago '04        #2610
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
glad the patch is out. they was fairly quick with it.
 8 years ago '07        #2611
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 -BigC- said:
k/d does not prove you don't suck or if your good it is a meaningless stat. You thinking that just now the game has turned into a campfest where there really is no skill in being decent at the game just shows you suck at this game more then you like and are just mad now. CoD2 3 4 5 are all camper friendly games, it is a reason the game isn't taken seriously as a competitive shooter.
ok...

I'm done with you, too stupid for words
 8 years ago '06        #2612
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Nice
finally glitches are fix
i might play tonight and dominate 0.0
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-08-2009, 10:43 PM         #2613
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just played 5 mins ago and went against the jav glitch..? i dont think its fixed yet on 360. PS3 it has been fixed for a while i believe
 12-08-2009, 10:45 PM         #2614
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
this game isnt a shooter anymore its a k!llstreak game. care package game

also just played against someone doing the care package glitch in demolition. he was doing it with emergency air drops. f**ker dropped like 5 in 30 seconds

game is too glitchy right now
 8 years ago '08        #2615
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 Awperator2 said:
this game isnt a shooter anymore its a k!llstreak game. care package game

also just played against someone doing the care package glitch in demolition. he was doing it with emergency air drops. f**ker dropped like 5 in 30 seconds

game is too glitchy right now
BINGO! When Infinity Ward put all this extra stuff into the game I wonder if they thought it would help .. They should have stuck to the basics: UAV, AirStrike, and Chopper or Dogs .. Just added more maps and guns .. All this dam war going on in the REAL WORLD I know these aint the only guns they using
 8 years ago '08        #2616
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 RugerRell2369 said:
does anyone else besides me care bout their k/d ratio? i dont. i tried to keep up wit it but im too reckless when i play most of the time cuz im blunted. once that happens, ill stop n get some snacks n say fu*k the game. so since ps3 got the damn patch, when will xbox get it? that fast knife sh!t is gay as fu*k
I used to care about my K/D but now I'm like f*ck it .. As soon as something drops that I wanna definitely cop MW2 is gettin traded in ..
 12-08-2009, 11:42 PM         #2617
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
this is why i use the akimbo 1887; no one gets near me unless they stab me on the back..
n*gga i don't know wtf dat is
 8 years ago '06        #2618
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 -BigC- said:
C'Mon Son. GTFOH with that s**t son.

There were nowhere NEAR as many campers in the previous COD games. It's obvious that you're a camping/glitching f**got, thats why you think you're good.

And no i'm not MAD or HATING or whatever bulls**t you come up with next. You just tell yourself that bulls**t to make yourself feel accomplished so you can sleep at night.

out:dancingcool:
 12-09-2009, 01:28 AM         #2619
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't camp unless it is for an objective and I don't even know how to do any of the glitches. The difference between me and you(all of the people complaining) is that when someone is camping I know how to respond to it. I do think it is gay to sit in a room waiting for someone to walk in, but that has been that way since CoD2. You just knew how to react better to campers in the other games. And if they did camp they wouldn't have access to such powerful k!ll streaks. But now you see a AC-130 and don't know how to act lol. Anybody camping is a easy k!ll, unless they are shooting and changing rooms which would make them not camping then there is really no excuse for you to be dieing multiple times to 1 person. Not everybody is going to be good at this game, CoD just tricks people into thinking they don't suck lol.
 8 years ago '08        #2620
space
space
@ The recent pages.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy