Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2581
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
I'm done w/this game until they fix ALL the glitches and exploits .. Back to World at War I go ..

EDIT: Before I hear all this, "you don't know how to play and there is always a way to get past glitchers." Trust me, I know how to play lol .. When the WHOLE other team is running around with Javelins it's no fun at all .. Or sittin on top of buildings with Thermal Snipers and Tactical Insertion s**t is trash .. And the thing that really gets me is they run through Claymores w/o Scramble Pro .. At least in World at War there was no running through Betty's at all

Last edited by King Jackson; 12-07-2009 at 08:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2582
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
where my invite M-F?
 8 years ago '04        #2583
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
but yeah was on Headquarters and atleast 3 guys on the opposing team were all using the Javelin glitch and my team playing like normal guys and not doing any exploits, managed to hold them off every capture so we shut them out and they had the nerve to call us cheaters LMFAO...so playing clean is considered cheating now? lmfao
 8 years ago '07        #2584
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 JaiMega said:
You just started playing, obviously your K/D ratio is going to be high. Mine was 2.10 when I started too.
You on PS3 homie... theres no challenge on there, I was running s**t on PS3 when I was playing at my friends wasted lol.

Now hop off my nuts, I'd work you.

I guess my 1.69 KD in WAW is also because I just started ... even though I have 25k more k!lls than deaths.

You keeep thinking stats on some game gets you somewhere in life. you accomplished lots.
 12-08-2009, 12:38 AM         #2585
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the master chief sword stab is f**kin retarded
 12-08-2009, 03:25 AM         #2586
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Community dieing down because of camping really? Those are the people who f**king suck and are going to be back in a few days after they calm down from getting owned all night lol. The thing is most people suck at this game, but don't even realize it because the game is so easy when playing randoms a horrible player can dominate 1 game. So then they think that is the skill level they are on, they believe since they did it once that they can dominate any game not realizing they just finally found someone that sucked even more than they did. Think about it for real and I bet it applies to at least 95% of people in here lol.
 12-08-2009, 03:28 AM         #2587
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo how is it dat im shooting at duke witta machine gun and he jumps and stabs me from 15 ft away

wtf

he shoulda died from da first few bullets
 12-08-2009, 09:07 AM         #2588
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this is why half the people I saw playing this on my buddy list are now all playing MW1
 8 years ago '06        #2589
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Lex Lossis said:
yo how is it dat im shooting at duke witta machine gun and he jumps and stabs me from 15 ft away

wtf

he shoulda died from da first few bullets
this is why i use the akimbo 1887; no one gets near me unless they stab me on the back..
 8 years ago '07        #2590
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
i thought the patch was supossed to have fixed the javelin glitch
 8 years ago '08        #2591
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Community dieing down because of camping really? Those are the people who f**king suck and are going to be back in a few days after they calm down from getting owned all night lol. The thing is most people suck at this game, but don't even realize it because the game is so easy when playing randoms a horrible player can dominate 1 game. So then they think that is the skill level they are on, they believe since they did it once that they can dominate any game not realizing they just finally found someone that sucked even more than they did. Think about it for real and I bet it applies to at least 95% of people in here lol.
I've seen you talk big ish for the last couple days like a Call Of Duty God or something .. I don't care who I'm playing I never have more deaths than k!lls, never .. If your "theory" applies for 95% then I'm pretty sure you in the 95% as well .. My stats prove that I dominate every game whether solo or with two other decent people .. In the words of the great one, "Men lie women lie but numbers don't!" :dancingcool: Check da stats
 8 years ago '08        #2592
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Meh, I dominate 70-80% of my games.

I quit alot too if i'm not feeling it, but when I actually play i dominate.
 12-08-2009, 01:11 PM         #2593
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when I shoot straight thru a dude's body as he's going to stab me and somehow I f**king die like he doesn't now have 4 bullet holes in his god damn chest. The super stab s**t is so wack to me, and the marathon/double shotties s**t is SO wack lol. how is there ANY skill with that s**t don't even have to stop to aim just sprint and hipfire/stab all game. To be fair tho the game is fun as hell when you are playing with a good group of people.
 8 years ago '06        #2594
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
f**king spawn places, I keep spawning in front of the enemy. And f**k these campers, I hope their console breaks.

Also, what's up with these dudes hacking the leaderboard? Seeing s**t like "9874445664" k!lls and "1233344" streaks.

Last edited by LilBlasta; 12-08-2009 at 01:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #2595
space
space
 LilBlasta said:
f**king spawn places, I keep spawning in front of the enemy. And f**k these campers, I hope their console breaks.

Also, what's up with these dudes hacking the leaderboard? Seeing s**t like "9874445664" k!lls and "1233344" streaks.
Yeah the top 1300+ is hacked .. s**t is wack .. Guess it's that important to them ..
 12-08-2009, 01:45 PM         #2596
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who "dominate" games would not be complaining about camping or spawn k!lls or anything other then glitches.

And no the 95% does not apply to me because I am actually good at this game, have been running CoD since CoD2 but I see why you might think so.
 8 years ago '06        #2597
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
The only thing worst than campers & people exploiting glitches with no skills is f**gots like the dude above me that brag about how "good" with their k!ll/death ratio and all that BS.

This is why abortions are a good idea.
 12-08-2009, 02:31 PM         #2598
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please quote my post where I dropped my kdr. People like you who don't know how to play the game yet feel they have a good enough opinion to judge what is cheap/gay is funny as hell.
 8 years ago '04        #2599
1BANKS87 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
my K/D is 1.41 alright i guess k!llstreak is 34,how many nukes yall drop? im only at 7 right now,but i be havin fun just run around with my ACR w/ ACOG Scope and a DE on the side...campers are wack but i just work with it s**t do be getting annoying but imo this s**t is hot
 8 years ago '07        #2600
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
lol had a guy trying to use javelin glitch earlier on wasteland during a ground war, he couldent get close enough to anyone for it to work before he got shot, yet he kept trying
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy