Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2561
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
That Javelin launcher^

n*ggas just run around with it (Sometimes with NO AMMO IN THE SHYT) and when u shoot em a glitch happens and they blow up like a dam atom bomb and u die and everybody around u die. Then they just keep using the shyt.

Only way to stop it is to shoot em from a distance
 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM         #2562
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-07-2009, 10:36 AM         #2563
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #2564
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
and there is a care package glitch to get unlimited care packages until u get an ammo box
 8 years ago '04        #2565
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 franchise said:
and there is a care package glitch to get unlimited care packages until u get an ammo box
uhhhh what?????
 8 years ago '04        #2566
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Menace718 said:
uhhhh what?????

i mentioned it before but yall been sleepin like some herbs or arguing bout some dumb shiits
 8 years ago '04        #2567
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
ok so are you gonna exlpain or just say s**t like "i know a secret, but im not gonna tell you it" s**t

lol
 12-07-2009, 01:59 PM         #2568
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
lol i always go off on my own and end up rapin people who run in packs, u cant run in packs in this game
fail, n*gga cuz when im lucky enough to get real teammates, be about 9 of us and 5 of us protecting each other in an area while da other 4 are getting flags, etc. we obviously move around, but it's so great playing as a TEAM.

free for all is where u dolo n*ggas can go

only b**ch as launchers stop us

oh and how n*ggas get 40 k!lls??? my highest was 18, just straight up shooting. dese f**gots be already using da helicopters and drones... man i dunno how da f**k to get anything or use any perks. i just shoot
 8 years ago '05        #2569
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
 TriangleOffense said:
so is the community for this dying down a bit ? Ive talked to alot of people who say they have gone back to 4 and that is is a much better MP game. Im just curious what you guys think seeing that your on it all the time
it sure is, so much camping alot of my ppl started playing left 4 dead 2 and other games i've never heard of, pretty sad.
i'm sure they will comeback
 8 years ago '04        #2570
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 restless4207 said:
ok so are you gonna exlpain or just say s**t like "i know a secret, but im not gonna tell you it" s**t

lol

lazy muhfucckas shiits been out for days and is all over youtube

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #2571
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 franchise said:
lazy muhfucckas shiits been out for days and is all over youtube

llol...i ain't gonna lie, I'm bout to use this s**t...props
 8 years ago '08        #2572
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Smh @ Microsoft pus*y a.sses not releasing the patch yet...i thought that s**t been out on PS3 and Xbox but Xbox haven 't released it.

and @ people saying Scrambler is useless...are you kidding me?...I have annoyed and surprised so many f**king enemies with that...thats why its the main 3rd perk i use other than Ninja...I even had enemies to stand right beside me with me dancing in their faces and they not knowing wtf is going on...and then r*pe them all...run....do a circle around the building and come back again and r*pe em again for tryna find me again.

the other good thing about it the enemies don't know where I'm shooting at or my location. It takes them a couple of times to die to finally catch on where I'm at...but I be gone by then most of the time unless I get k!lled by a smart guy.

Shame on you people.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 12-07-2009 at 05:40 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #2573
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
This game is a joke.....talk about people havin' 0 lives, aweperator how the f**k do you have 8 days online ALREADY, the game came out less than a month ago????? damn.

first time i got on today in awhile, i go in ground war, and i have one dude on my team cheating with another guy on the other team and the dude went 44-0 then called in the nuke because i figured it out. f**king cheatin' a.ss f*gs man...people really don't have a life these days.
 8 years ago '07        #2574
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Wow thats a f**king joke too..........i'm playing domination on terminal, i got a chopper gunner but can't call it in????? but yet they only had an attack chopper up, then chopper gunner, and harrier @ the same time????? f**king stupid.
 8 years ago '05        #2575
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You clearly don't even know how to play.
 8 years ago '08        #2576
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
someones mad
 8 years ago '07        #2577
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 JaiMega said:
You clearly don't even know how to play.
Man shut the f**k up.. I have 1.64 K:D and a 2.32 Win ratio...but i don't know how to play.
 8 years ago '07        #2578
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 KeleN_07 said:
someones mad
Nah I ain't mad how did you figure that? ..I finally had some time to go on, just wanted to play 3-4 matches...but people live and die for this s**t and care about online stats way toooo much. Just annoying.

& I'm payin' to play

Edit: I notice the people that respond to what I say are the ones who do the gay s**t online, and take offense to it so they say "you mad" or "you suck" because I don't cheat, and have better things to do than be pro at a video game.

Last edited by m-f; 12-07-2009 at 06:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2579
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You just started playing, obviously your K/D ratio is going to be high. Mine was 2.10 when I started too.
 8 years ago '06        #2580
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm not a camping person, and I don't go into their spawn. Only on certain maps like Invasion and Scrapyard do I rush their spawn. A dude sitting behind a dumpster or some other object crouched with a heartbeat sensor is a f**kin homo point blank period.

if you don't have stopping power then the gun is pretty much useless. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a drop on a dude just to get k!lled by him after I put at least 5 shots in him before he even sees me.

and scrambler does more bad than good, it lets the dude know you're there so that's a wack perk IMO

and @ a sentry glitch

sentry glitch?

i thought it was just javelin and that rock s**t..
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy