Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2541
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Ground War >>>>>>>>>
 12-06-2009, 07:32 PM         #2542
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k can you complain about someone camping on S&D? Are you people f**king serious the object of that game mode is to defend for half of the rounds. You want everyone to just run into the middle of the map and have a shootout or some s**t? Just because you suck does not mean the game does lol.
 8 years ago '07        #2543
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 -BigC- said:
How the f**k can you complain about someone camping on S&D? Are you people f**king serious the object of that game mode is to defend for half of the rounds. You want everyone to just run into the middle of the map and have a shootout or some s**t? Just because you suck does not mean the game does lol.
they camp on offense...

or laying prone at the spawn with a thermal sniper, yea that's real tactical :rolleyes:

you're probably a f**got camper in the corner with a heartbeat sensor, a silencer, and ninja pro right?

I don't suck at the game, ppl complaining about s**t doesn't mean they suck
 12-06-2009, 09:00 PM         #2544
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If there camping in S&D on offense then they will f**king lose, so what is the problem here? If your playing s&d what the f**k are you doing at the spawn of the team on offense? You suck if you do any of those things lol.
 8 years ago '07        #2545
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
 KeepinItTrill said:
COD4 > WAW > COD2 > MW2 multiplayer wise

I agree. I think that the hit detection is still a little bit off. k!llcam seems like it lies at times. I think I might go back to cod4. I dont think mw2 is better. It sux cuz I was so hyped for this game. It may not be a disappointment to some but it is to me.
 8 years ago '04        #2546
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 -BigC- said:
If there camping in S&D on offense then they will f**king lose, so what is the problem here? If your playing s&d what the f**k are you doing at the spawn of the team on offense? You suck if you do any of those things lol.
yeah ill never complain about so called camping in s&d but the other dudes right about camping in just about every other game type..especially domination..ill be teamed up with dudes who literally wont even attempt to capture a flag the entire time, just sit with scavenger and grenade launchers..and i feel ya about the dudes that crouch and basically crawl around with the ninja,cold blooded, heartbeat sensor bulls**t.. i like the game, but it got boring reeealll quick. they f**ked up by making it so easy to be a pus*y and get rewarded for it. the difference between the camping in this game and the camping in cod4 is the only people camped were snipers, people didnt camp in corners with mp5s, it wasnt worth it because it would be real easy to come back and get him. now that guy in the corners got a heartbeat sensor and can walk 10 feet to a different corner and know where i am..not once do i remember being this annoyed by people camping in cod4. and you add it along with the f**ked up spawning in the game, and its even more retarded..i just played a tdm game on derail, final score was 5000-4200, and the other team never left the building in the far right where the spawned..most boring game i was ever a part of
 8 years ago '05        #2547
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
if you're mad about heart beat sensors use the ninja perk, that's all i use since all the other 3rd perks are s**t. scrambler alerts your enemy and obviously you dont want that even though it scrambles their uav. so thats pretty much retarded right there.

so steady aim or ninja are the only perks worth using. either way, stop crying, either adapt or GTFO.

Only thing I'm mad about in this game is people quit early and nobody joins the game to keep it going, so the game is basically lost and there is 2 people playing against 1. its f**king stupid.

Last edited by JaiMega; 12-06-2009 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2548
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
WHats with this GAY a.ss Javeline strategy. Run around with the javeline and blow urself up next to people ... GAYEST STRATEGY OF ALL TIME ... whoever started that needs to off themself and soon
 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM         #2549
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is last stand s**t? I've gotten to harriers multiple times cuz of that s**t and pulled double k!lls after getting clipped. Like a damn zombie gotta shoot me in the head mane. And dual shotties is so f**kin dumb, wtf. Try shooting those in real life like that and hitting something consistently before yo wrist breaks off. Thermal scopes are too easy too, way too easy.
 12-06-2009, 10:47 PM         #2550
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rblivewire327 said:
WHats with this GAY a.ss Javeline strategy. Run around with the javeline and blow urself up next to people ... GAYEST STRATEGY OF ALL TIME ... whoever started that needs to off themself and soon
Imagine a C4 vest option in the game, lol. bet THAT would cause some controversy. I like k!llin dudes without getting deaded ya dig, f**k a kamikaze run.

Last edited by K1ng j.AK; 12-06-2009 at 10:48 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2551
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 325 325
for 3rd perks i mess with commando pro, s**ts tight when you get in thick situations and need a window or roof to jump out of lol

i also use ninja pro with cold blooded when i play hardcore cause mad people like to camp with heartbeat sensors so i use those perks and run up on they a.ss
 8 years ago '05        #2552
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 KeepinItTrill said:
I play search...

and it's either a f**got glitching, or camping with a heartbeat sensor or heartbeat sensor/thermal scope combo

this game is wack forreal
then rock cold blooded and scrambler

for whatever way someone is scamming you theres a way around it. i am a little tired of the javelin/launchers glitch.

also apparently theres a place on quarry where you can place a sentry gun glitched out into the cubes of stone that people cant destroy it. still too many bugs.
 8 years ago '05        #2553
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 JaiMega said:
if you're mad about heart beat sensors use the ninja perk, that's all i use since all the other 3rd perks are s**t. scrambler alerts your enemy and obviously you dont want that even though it scrambles their uav. so thats pretty much retarded right there.

so steady aim or ninja are the only perks worth using. either way, stop crying, either adapt or GTFO.

Only thing I'm mad about in this game is people quit early and nobody joins the game to keep it going, so the game is basically lost and there is 2 people playing against 1. its f**king stupid.
yeah but scrambler pro delays claymores. ive s**tted on camping snipers cause they thought they were protected :dancingcool:
 12-07-2009, 01:37 AM         #2554
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
yep run and k!ll, i have this one dude on my friends list and he a beast. i played a couple of S&D with him and his clan, they be k!lling the whole team within a minute. right when the game starts they run up to the other them and k!lled quick, most of the time they dont even let them plant the bomb. thats how u gotta do it, not camping and waiting for somebody to pass by so that you can k!ll. this games is full of camping b**ches, when i see a camper i send him a message saying "camping b**ch" then they start talking their s**t & we end up playing 1on1 and guess what, i owned them. i keep telling this campers that they suck and the only way that they can get k!lls is by camping
 8 years ago '07        #2555
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 -BigC- said:
I'm not a camping person, and I don't go into their spawn. Only on certain maps like Invasion and Scrapyard do I rush their spawn. A dude sitting behind a dumpster or some other object crouched with a heartbeat sensor is a f**kin homo point blank period.

Rapjunkie said:
then rock cold blooded and scrambler

for whatever way someone is scamming you theres a way around it. i am a little tired of the javelin/launchers glitch.

also apparently theres a place on quarry where you can place a sentry gun glitched out into the cubes of stone that people cant destroy it. still too many bugs.
if you don't have stopping power then the gun is pretty much useless. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a drop on a dude just to get k!lled by him after I put at least 5 shots in him before he even sees me.

and scrambler does more bad than good, it lets the dude know you're there so that's a wack perk IMO

and @ a sentry glitch
 12-07-2009, 03:26 AM         #2556
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dawg man i hate online n*ggas. we on ground war and right away n*ggas split up and i go round one of them walls and like 4 n*ggas shoot me up man... f**kin might as well play free for all. can't get no backup
 8 years ago '05        #2557
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
dawg man i hate online n*ggas. we on ground war and right away n*ggas split up and i go round one of them walls and like 4 n*ggas shoot me up man... f**kin might as well play free for all. can't get no backup
lol i always go off on my own and end up rapin people who run in packs, u cant run in packs in this game
 12-07-2009, 09:03 AM         #2558
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is the community for this dying down a bit ? Ive talked to alot of people who say they have gone back to 4 and that is is a much better MP game. Im just curious what you guys think seeing that your on it all the time
 8 years ago '07        #2559
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I hate the heads using noob double shotties, grenade launches and the kamikaze javeline s**t, and of course the campers. Specially when they are level 50 and up. By then u should already have sum sort of skill besides mastering the arts of annoyance. Scrambler is def worthless....it basically gives u away. Lol
 8 years ago '05        #2560
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
whatre all the glitches you guys are talkin about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy