Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2521
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2082 2082
 Atlanta said:
I never thought I'd say this but the MP is getting stale....this game reminds me of the difference between gears 1 and gears 2
Exactly! .. I remember I could play COD4 for hours .. Not this game .. I don't know why ..
 8 years ago '08        #2522
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Pro337 said:
Exactly! .. I remember I could play COD4 for hours .. Not this game .. I don't know why ..
need better maps imo
 12-06-2009, 03:00 AM         #2523
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Akimbo 1887's are so god damn over powered it is f**king insane. The range on them f**king things are out of control. f**king Ranger has less range less damage and only holds 2 shots, how can the 1887s be better in every damn way lol.
 8 years ago '08        #2524
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Wasteland is one of my favorite maps and I run n gun all the time. ...only thing you have to do is run from cover to cover and watch your sides....and use the grass as cover and camo when you feel somebody shooting at you...I love Wasteland lol.

Run n Gun sniping with the Intervention is fun on there too.
 8 years ago '06        #2525
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
Akimbo 1887's are so god damn over powered it is f**king insane. The range on them f**king things are out of control. f**king Ranger has less range less damage and only holds 2 shots, how can the 1887s be better in every damn way lol.
= 1887 All day everyday man
used that gun all day yesterday. Its unstoppable.
But then again, this gun has its weakness. You can actually miss and get owned so it aint that bad
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #2526
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2082 2082
 Manny05 said:
= 1887 All day everyday man
used that gun all day yesterday. Its unstoppable.
But then again, this gun has its weakness. You can actually miss and get owned so it aint that bad
Posted via Mobile Device
They need to fix that damn 1887 nonsense .. You can get shot from damn near 20 yards away with that gun .. If this is supposed to be "Modern Warfare" how the hell somebody gonna hold two damn shottys(not possible) .. And that patch did not fix that "Javelin/RPG Glitch" cuz it had a dude 5 minutes ago running around with an RPG doing it the whole game

EDIT: Just read that the patch was only for matchmaking and they are still working on the Geo glitches (rocks on Afghan) and Javelin Glitch ..

Last edited by King Jackson; 12-06-2009 at 12:55 PM..
 12-06-2009, 12:54 PM         #2527
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what I feel IW needs to fix in the game

- Jav Glitch

- Pipe Glitch on that really small desert map

- Rock glitch on Afghan

- The recoil on ALL shotguns. How can a person shoot a shotty like an automatic and there's barely any if any recoil.

- Dual shotties should equal MORE recoil

- Hit detection needs a improvement. Any ever get k!lled by a bullet that clearly never hit you and shows it never hit you on k!llcam? Or how about when the only thing you can shoot at is the persons head, your reticle shows you hit it but yet there's no headshot. Makes no sense

- Knifing range & hit detection when stabbing needs to be fixed. How can a person stab me when I'm clearly too far away. Also fix the Halo sword jump with the knife.

- Map rotation needs an improvement ASAP! Why the hell am I playing the same 4 maps in 3rd person?

- Gametype modes. Make every gametype available. Don't restrict us to playing 3rd person Sabo in a private match.
 12-06-2009, 01:15 PM         #2528
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Dont blame the people for glitching, blame the game developers.
WTF ?

if people dont exploit the devs little mistakes then there would not be an issue I 1000% blame cheating douche bags for this not IW. When you create a game like this it is bound to have a few small issues taht they ahve said they are working on and you cant blame them for what idiots do while using the game
 8 years ago '08        #2529
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I put this game down. I don't have fun with it anymore. I need to finish spec ops/campaign. MP is already boring.
 8 years ago '08        #2530
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 AyeDre said:
I put this game down. I don't have fun with it anymore. I need to finish spec ops/campaign. MP is already boring.
Meh, It's still not boring to me yet...its just im tired of Javelin glitchers but oh well.
 8 years ago '04        #2531
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
 AyeDre said:
damn, you still ain't finish the campaign? thats the first thing i did like always, got str8 to Vet....went to MP with some Spec Ops, eventually finished Spec Ops in about 5 days on vet
 8 years ago '07        #2532
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 -BigC- said:
People camped to get dogs went and got k!lled then did it again. Stop acting like this isn't the exact same as just camping for a nuke.
Mannn, you kiddin'?

7 k!lls > 25.

People barely camped on WAW and Modern Warfare....Because if they did, they got spawn merked.
 12-06-2009, 04:12 PM         #2533
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the f**k are you talking about people camped the exact same ways. The difference is the k!ll streaks are more powerful now if your team is stupid. Dogs made it so you had to sit in a corner for a minute to not die by them, any air strike gets shot down within 15 seconds by me. Them attempting to get a nuke in any objective game is impossible unless they are boosting. Unless they getting 20 k!lls with guns then they won't see that nuke. Step your game up instead of complaining about campers.
 8 years ago '07        #2534
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
game is garbage to me

I'm so f**kin tired of dual shotty's, glitching, and most importantly all the f**got a.ss camping

the maps are trash also

I doubt I'll play this game for another month

COD4 > WAW > COD2 > MW2 multiplayer wise

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 12-06-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 12-06-2009, 04:27 PM         #2535
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just prestiged...I miss those 1887 shotties already

and playing with a full team of people you know makes the game so much better...you don't hav 2 worry about glitchers when every1 knows how to deal with them
 8 years ago '07        #2536
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
There's f*gs glitching on this s**t already....
 8 years ago '09        #2537
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I just quit after getting shot by f**gots glitching.

Otherwise I have no complaints, love the online in the game.

It easily is the best in the series. Haters get mad.
 8 years ago '05        #2538
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
try playing modes with real objectives, like Sabotage, Domination and whatever.

TDM, HTDM and TDME seems to have the most glitching/camping/ and overall b**chassness.
 8 years ago '05        #2539
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 JaiMega said:

TDM, HTDM and TDME seems to have the most glitching/camping/ and overall b**chassness.
ive seen glitchers in all those modes, ruining the game for me.
 8 years ago '07        #2540
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 JaiMega said:

I play search...

and it's either a f**got glitching, or camping with a heartbeat sensor or heartbeat sensor/thermal scope combo

this game is wack forreal
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy