Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
 109
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-05-2009, 01:13 AM         #2501
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
NO WAY World at War had more campers than MW2 .. Not saying that it did not have a lot but all you could get is dogs(7 k!lls) .. Now you got dudes camping until they get 7, 11, and 25 just to get a Nuke ..
yea god forbid you play on a map like Derail or wasteland you might as well back out. ive never been a fan of these higher k!llstreaks. it takes away from the actual gun f!ghting aspect of the game. now the entire game is based on what someone gets in their care package.. i have to constantly keep my secondary as a stinger. id love to use something else but if you dont carry one, you're f**ked. even though i stay cold blooded most people Dont.


Last edited by Awperator2; 12-05-2009 at 01:15 AM..
 12-05-2009, 02:23 AM         #2502
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
f**k no. not going to tell you how. hope people report you as cheating. not really fair if you are exploiting s**t.
wtf??? idk what yall consider "exploiting" i just shoot and throw grenades. i dont even know what half these s**ts are called
 12-05-2009, 02:28 AM         #2503
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao suicide bombing is apart of WAR, ask soldiers. yall tryna put wayyy too much restrictions on war
 12-05-2009, 03:20 AM         #2504
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
lmao suicide bombing is apart of WAR, ask soldiers. yall tryna put wayyy too much restrictions on war
True. but be real here. this isnt WAR. this is a video game sir.
we do not need to ask soldiers, we need to ask ourselfs, this isnt iraq, its on our televisions.

besides that part of your post.

This is a video game. i dont feel like explaining what this javelin glitch is but just look on youtube and you will see.


playing online is OBSOLETE when this glitch is out there. ALL objective type games, ruined. Not playable.

That is not something, anyone wants.
 8 years ago '06        #2505
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
I don't know about y'all, but I find this game boring already.
 12-05-2009, 03:23 AM         #2506
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cwing71 said:
I don't know about y'all, but I find this game boring already.
What is boring and what is not is all personal perception, what is boring to one is fun to the other. All things aren't coherently boring, or fun. They just are.
 8 years ago '06        #2507
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 Awperator2 said:
What is boring and what is not is all personal perception, what is boring to one is fun to the other. All things aren't coherently boring, or fun. They just are.

That's true, but that javelin/launcher glitch is sure ruining the game for me atm. -_-'
 12-05-2009, 03:44 AM         #2508
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cwing71 said:
That's true, but that javelin/launcher glitch is sure ruining the game for me atm. -_-'
Yea im done playing it until the patch, i dont enjoy team deathmatch anymore, everyone hides to much to protect their k!llstreaks atleast in objective type games people work together a bit more but as of now they are completely unplayable
 8 years ago '06        #2509
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 Awperator2 said:
Yea im done playing it until the patch, i dont enjoy team deathmatch anymore, everyone hides to much to protect their k!llstreaks atleast in objective type games people work together a bit more but as of now they are completely unplayable
Yeah, that's how exactly how I feel ....

..lol, I just got done playing a TDM in Ground War and all 9 opposing players had javelin and danger close pro on.
 8 years ago '06        #2510
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Unbelievable, some dude somehow got in a rock in Afghanistan, and he hid in the rock the whole game just to get the nuke. And he got the nuke, simply because idiots on my team kept taking the same route where that dude was. How stupid can you be to take the road where he is, knowing u can't hit him.

Some b**ch made s**t to glitch, though. Hope they fix that.

Also why aren't people realizing once u see an enemy chopper U have to pull out a javelin the next round?


Last edited by LilBlasta; 12-05-2009 at 04:33 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #2511
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I hate that rock s**t
usually when i see people exploiting a glitch i leave.. I Go on to mercenary dm
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #2512
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Awperator2 said:
yea god forbid you play on a map like Derail or wasteland you might as well back out. ive never been a fan of these higher k!llstreaks. it takes away from the actual gun f!ghting aspect of the game. now the entire game is based on what someone gets in their care package.. i have to constantly keep my secondary as a stinger. id love to use something else but if you dont carry one, you're f**ked. even though i stay cold blooded most people Dont.
Just switch class man lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-05-2009, 01:17 PM         #2513
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know how you can really complain about Wasteland, rarely is that map camped to the point where spawns never switch. You just need a thermal sniper and you should be able to compete easily. I don't even camp that map when I snipe I just go wide around the corners and circle the map until I hopefully get my 7.
 8 years ago '04        #2514
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
i hate wasteland
 8 years ago '06        #2515
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
same here ^
its sniper heaven....

i gotta run across the f**king map 20 times just to find a camper -_-'
 8 years ago '04        #2516
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Dont blame the people for glitching, blame the game developers.
 8 years ago '05        #2517
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
same here ^
its sniper heaven....

i gotta run across the f**king map 20 times just to find a camper -_-'
marathon pro lightweight pro ninja pro akimbo 1887's and running on the outskirts = sniper r*pe
 8 years ago '06        #2518
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Thats actually what i do except for ninja.. ^^
its just annoying when you're running around and a sniper k!lls me from a mile away..

Is it me or does that map get confusing sometimes?
Usually im like wtf which side was i on??.. And so forth
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2519
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
Thats actually what i do except for ninja.. ^^
its just annoying when you're running around and a sniper k!lls me from a mile away..

Is it me or does that map get confusing sometimes?
Usually im like wtf which side was i on??.. And so forth
Posted via Mobile Device
yea that happens especially with the hedges or w/e that seperate things im always like wtf wasnt i Just here, somethin else u can do is put the hearbeat on your primary and run and occasionally check it....cuz 99% of the time the snipers use somethin like steady aim cuz all they want is headshots and s**t, and i cant tell u the amount of dumbf**ks that just hard scope all the time and dont check their sides / back
 12-06-2009, 12:38 AM         #2520
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never thought I'd say this but the MP is getting stale....this game reminds me of the difference between gears 1 and gears 2
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy