Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2481
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 kegar89 said:
Yeah, let's see this link. You know she's 17 right? The court system would love this case.

And she's my ex for the last time.
you uploaded a video of your 17 yeard old ex :lachen001:
 12-03-2009, 10:07 PM         #2482
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Jealous of 4th prestige within a month of the game drop? I think not. :lachen001:

I boosted gamerscore, who gives a f**k. Drop it.
i guess you forgot about how you were on my d*ck last week and wanted to be my xbox friend :lachen001: and now since i didnt play with you, you're butthurt for no reason. stop worrying what another man is doing. grow up bruh. :lachen001:
 8 years ago '07        #2483
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Awperator2 said:
i guess you forgot about how you were on my d*ck last week and wanted to be my xbox friend :lachen001: and now since i didnt play with you, you're butthurt for no reason. stop worrying what another man is doing. grow up bruh. :lachen001:
Wow no waaaaaaaay.........you guys are actually talking s**t about this...
why??????? who cares about another mans life you don't even knoow!!!! haaaaaa..chill

12-03-2009, 11:30 PM         #2484
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what ive been saying this whole time, are you blind??
 12-04-2009, 12:09 AM         #2485
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
double barrel shotties akimbo? da f**k? is this sposed to be an arcade game or realistic lol
 12-04-2009, 01:22 AM         #2486
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ both.what it has always been
 12-04-2009, 11:15 AM         #2487
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
so there is a video?
To my knowledge, no. If there is I could care less.

TreZ said:
you uploaded a video of your 17 yeard old ex :lachen001:
Don't talk about something you have no idea about. Ronnie is fully aware of the situation and is taking it seriously.

Awperator2 said:
If I remember right, I took you off my friends list cause by the time I reached level 30 you were in the 1st prestige with like a 1.29 K/D and all you do on Boxden is talk about how great you are. Everytime I signed on, I knew I would have at least 1 person on my friends list online, that being you. I'm not worried about what Awperator is doing, I simply commented on something you said, which took 4 seconds to do. Enjoy your 4th prestige you homo, it's apparent you have no social life.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 12-04-2009 at 11:17 AM..
 12-04-2009, 11:58 AM         #2488
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k a prestige, lol.
 8 years ago '08        #2489
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
WAW is better now. Everybody camps in this game, just so they can get their k!llstreak bonuses up...
 8 years ago '08        #2490
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
WAW is better now. Everybody camps in this game, just so they can get their k!llstreak bonuses up...
To be honest, the game is faaaar more fun when you run and gun .. It's nothing like running around with a SMG and just hip firing dudes lol .. It's funny cuz when someone is camping and you go back all they have done is moved to a different side of the room .. I wish I had not traded in WAW .. I think i'ma go cop it again ..
 12-04-2009, 01:42 PM         #2491
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only difference now is Campers can win objective games without going for the objective, that is the only difference between this and WaW/CoD4 because both of those had a lot of campers and you are just not remembering what it was really like.
 8 years ago '08        #2492
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 -BigC- said:
Only difference now is Campers can win objective games without going for the objective, that is the only difference between this and WaW/CoD4 because both of those had a lot of campers and you are just not remembering what it was really like.
NO WAY World at War had more campers than MW2 .. Not saying that it did not have a lot but all you could get is dogs(7 k!lls) .. Now you got dudes camping until they get 7, 11, and 25 just to get a Nuke ..
 8 years ago '07        #2493
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Why the f**k isn't that Javelin glitch fixed yet? it's sooo annoying, and lame...but of f**got a.ss losers that have nothing better to do go around games looking for ways to cheat.....way to ruin it for the rest of us.
 12-04-2009, 02:32 PM         #2494
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Don't talk about something you have no idea about. Ronnie is fully aware of the situation and is taking it seriously.

He thanked my post and propped me for the thread on ITSBX

The only person taking it seriously is you....which is why it was so easy to make a new vid with her
 8 years ago '04        #2495
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
anybody see the care package glitch?

its not real worth it, i tried it out cuz people were using it against me. got k!lled 4 times looking for a gun on the ground to do it.
 12-04-2009, 07:48 PM         #2496
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People camped to get dogs went and got k!lled then did it again. Stop acting like this isn't the exact same as just camping for a nuke.
 12-04-2009, 08:32 PM         #2497
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
He thanked my post and propped me for the thread on ITSBX

The only person taking it seriously is you....which is why it was so easy to make a new vid with her
I've yet to see a link anywhere to this so called video?
 8 years ago '08        #2498
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 1167 1167
fourzerotwo twitter
Heads up. #MW2 on PS3 just got update 1.05 which includes some improvements to matchmaking. Patch 1.06 is still coming down the pipeline.
fourzerotwo
#MW2 PS3 update 1.06 is the javelin fix, care package glitch fix, and addresses areas where players could get into geo. Like rocks on Afghan
fourzerotwo
For those playing #MW2 on Xbox 360. The same fixes that are in 1.06 are coming to you, it's currently in Microsoft cert. Out of my hands.
 8 years ago '06        #2499
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Nice ^^
its about time
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-05-2009, 01:09 AM         #2500
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea no use in playing any objective type games anymore until the patch comes. now ive seen people using the stinger as well as the javelin. they will hide on the HQ with a shield on their back facing the corner with the javelin in their hands. you cant capture s**t damn cheaters

i just played a team of 6, 3 of them had stingers and 2 had javelins. s**ts f**ked up lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy