Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2421
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 kegar89 said:
You guys remember zzirGrizz who had those sick COD4 and WAW sniper montages? He's back in MW2. It starts off slow but watch the middle and towards the end.

wow...that dude is a f**king sav
 8 years ago '06        #2422
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 kegar89 said:
You guys remember zzirGrizz who had those sick COD4 and WAW sniper montages? He's back in MW2. It starts off slow but watch the middle and towards the end.

dam hes a beast lol ^
throwing knives everywhere like wtf lol.
 12-01-2009, 02:17 PM         #2423
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is da noobtube
 8 years ago '05        #2424
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
what is da noobtube
grenade launcher attachment
 12-01-2009, 02:28 PM         #2425
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was prepared to hate on it since 99% of montages are just normal k!lls you will see, but them s**ts were pretty f**king dope. I bet he misses a s**t ton of those sniper shots but f**k it some of them were sick.
 8 years ago '08        #2426
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 kegar89 said:
No bulls**t man we ran through 27 straight games and won everyone and made the other team quit out, you were getting spawn slapped. It was too funny though. :lachen001:
f**k that...that s**t was f**king wrong...i came in like AYO WTF!?!!.

I did went rambo for 2 seconds tho.
 12-01-2009, 05:28 PM         #2427
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just hit 4th prestige :)
 12-01-2009, 05:56 PM         #2428
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprjxl said:
wrong i just got a nuke today and did not camp, i never do
i was playing domination on Favela, got my 7 k!lls and called in my harrier strike got 2 k!ll right when i first called it then i k!ll one then my strike k!ll another. so i had 11 k!lls then i got my chopper gunner, at the end of the chopper gunner i had 22 k!lls only. the score was 198-127, we were losing but we had all the flags at the end, i was close by C and 2 of them tried to get it and k!lled both, a couple of seconds later another one came by and he threw some smoke so i really couldnt see him but i just started shooting and then i get my nuke. my first nuke b**ches!!!
btw i was using the M4 with sleight of hand, stopping power & ninja

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2009, 06:05 PM         #2429
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
Take a breather now..
 12-01-2009, 06:35 PM         #2430
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kind of hard to get 25 k!lls without scavenger so I agree with the Ducktales. Unless you left out the part of picking up other peoples guns 3x I don't see it.
 8 years ago '07        #2431
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 kegar89 said:
Take a breather now..
 12-01-2009, 07:01 PM         #2432
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Take a breather now..
nah im good. Rank 700 or so in k!lls. im probably going to get rank 100 or so first
 8 years ago '07        #2433
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
nah im good. Rank 700 or so in k!lls. im probably going to get rank 100 or so first
I ain't hatin' or anything.......but like does it make you feel good to be ranked that high in the world? i'd feel like a complete redundant f**k head if that was me lol.

But to each his own.
 8 years ago '05        #2434
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 kegar89 said:

:wow::wow:
 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM         #2435
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
I ain't hatin' or anything.......but like does it make you feel good to be ranked that high in the world? i'd feel like a complete redundant f**k head if that was me lol.

But to each his own.
if i can be ranked under 100 in the world sure ill go for it. it doesnt matter but its nice to have.

Oh and BTW ( which means By the way for you redundant f**k heads out there, not callin anyone out ) i aint hatin but id feel like a complete redundant f**k head if i liked the patriots and fantasy football

to each his own
 8 years ago '05        #2436
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Awperator2 said:
if i can be ranked under 100 in the world sure ill go for it. it doesnt matter but its nice to have.

Oh and BTW ( which means By the way for you redundant f**k heads out there, not callin anyone out ) i aint hatin but id feel like a complete redundant f**k head if i liked the patriots and fantasy football

to each his own
We need to run a game sometime. U play Ground War? Thats all ive been playing nowdays.
 8 years ago '07        #2437
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Awperator2 said:

to each his own
Trying to talk s**t to me like I was making fun of you...........which I wasn't, you just took it the wrong way because you insecureeee.
:lachen001:

Keep at it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just stating, the game is getting real repetitive already and it just came out lol....thats just the way I feel.

You do you man lol.

Last edited by m-f; 12-01-2009 at 11:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2438
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 m-f said:
Trying to talk s**t to me like I was making fun of you...........which I wasn't, you just took it the wrong way because you insecureeee.
:lachen001:

Keep at it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just stating, the game is getting real repetitive already and it just came out lol....thats just the way I feel.

You do you man lol.
basically..

lol at him naming a football team and fantasy football as things he doesn't like to insult you :lachen001:
 8 years ago '08        #2439
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
We need to run a game sometime. U play Ground War? Thats all ive been playing nowdays.
Ground War>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 12-02-2009, 12:43 AM         #2440
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:

[pic - click to view]

-BigC- said:
Kind of hard to get 25 k!lls without scavenger so I agree with the Ducktales. Unless you left out the part of picking up other peoples guns 3x I don't see it.
no i did not pick up other peoples guns. u guys dont get it, its easy to get 25kill streak.
first get the 7 k!lls & call in the harrier strike with that harrier strike you are most likely to get 4-6 k!lls, then the chopper gunner should be available at the 11 k!llstreak. from there you can atleast get 10+ k!lls, so most likely after the chopper gunner you should atleast have 23 k!lls or 25 k!lls. and also another easy way is to have the One Man Army perk. want to know how?

Awperator2 said:
damn, i have somebody on my friends list that is also in 4th prestige like at rank 50. what kind of game/match did u play the most?

Last edited by mprjxl; 12-02-2009 at 12:46 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy